Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

What To Do When You Meet Stiffnecked People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What To Do When You Meet Stiffnecked People (438 Views)

If You Meet Jesus Today What Will You Ask Of Him? / If You Meet Allah Today What Will You Say To Him? / Christians: If You Meet Shekau In Heaven, What Will Be Your Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You Meet Stiffnecked People by Jetjacky(m): 7:14am On Dec 13, 2015
Good morning to you my fellow christain Naira landers.

There is a situation i want us to discuss about today. it's about the people we meet every day of our life, who lives the life we could call a wicked sinful life.

For example I would turn us to the events from the bible, and then to our day to day life.

In mark chapter 15vs 1-11 you would see the character of this sect of people, even in acts. People that hate christainity, and would do anything to strike us to the ground. People who's characters are vile. David spoke about them in psalm 36. They love sin and hate the light that the bible cast into their dark world. Its is clear that sin is the motivator of this souls.

And in the situation of Jesus it was vividly shown how Jesus evaded them till the time appointed, and on acts it was showed how Paul contrary opposed them till an uproar was caused in the city. And they made sure he paid one way or the other.

My question for you guys today is, how do you identify them in your pairs, around you, and how do you confront them?

For it is clear that who is not for us is against us. We can't live in the true sense of peace or unity with this sect of people

Finally, always quote me so I know you're speaking to me. Thanks, don't waste this opportunity to be enlightened
Re: What To Do When You Meet Stiffnecked People by analice107: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
what did Christ do to the stiffnecked people?

And the sower went out to sow his seeds, some fell by the way side, birds ate them up, some fell among thorngs, they got choked by the pleasures and cares of the world, some fell among rocks, circumstances and situation caused them to draw back. some fell on good soil. they grew and flourished, bearing fruits.

Of all the four categories, only one class made it. so what did the sower do to the other three categories?

its a choice. you sow the word, you let them choose.
all you can do is persuade them. (Knowing therefore the terror of God, we persuade men. 2Corinthian 5:11).

That's all you can do for the stiffnecked people. persuade or pass on to the next person . So many people are lost, why waste time with he doesn't want to be found?
Re: What To Do When You Meet Stiffnecked People by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
Sometimes, a back massage can work miracles.

(1) (Reply)

I'll Preach Today (1) - What Is God Doing About Nigeria / We Want To Prepare Saints For Christ's Coming At This Retreat — Pastor Kumuyi / {# Republic Day} 26 Jan 2016 Profile Pics, DP For Facebook Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.