Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

If You Meet Jesus Today What Will You Ask Of Him? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Meet Jesus Today What Will You Ask Of Him? (739 Views)

Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams / If You Want To Meet JESUS Please Watch This Video / Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Meet Jesus Today What Will You Ask Of Him? by Earthkumy(m): 6:40am On Nov 02, 2017
If you have the opportunity of meeting Jesus what question will you ask him or what will you ask from him?
Re: If You Meet Jesus Today What Will You Ask Of Him? by checkolatunji: 6:45am On Nov 02, 2017
Wait I dey come
Re: If You Meet Jesus Today What Will You Ask Of Him? by onward4life(m): 6:53am On Nov 02, 2017
His phone Number!
Re: If You Meet Jesus Today What Will You Ask Of Him? by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 02, 2017
To live with him in heaven
Re: If You Meet Jesus Today What Will You Ask Of Him? by torres89: 7:00am On Nov 02, 2017
understanding.
Re: If You Meet Jesus Today What Will You Ask Of Him? by Earthkumy(m): 7:16am On Nov 02, 2017
His number has always been available and is J E S U S and the phone to use is called faith
onward4life:
His phone Number!
Re: If You Meet Jesus Today What Will You Ask Of Him? by Earthkumy(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2017
I'm such you will make heaven because for you to ask that of him means you have trust that he is able to make it happen and that's all you need to make it
FortifiedCity:
To live with him in heaven
Re: If You Meet Jesus Today What Will You Ask Of Him? by Earthkumy(m): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2017
The train is always on the move dont you always postpone is not good for your future
checkolatunji:
Wait I dey come
Re: If You Meet Jesus Today What Will You Ask Of Him? by onward4life(m): 7:22am On Nov 02, 2017
Earthkumy:
His number has always been available and is J E S U S and the phone to use is called faith

I wish yu understand!

Seriously I want to call him

One call will do all the needed damage to the devil

It's all am asking
Re: If You Meet Jesus Today What Will You Ask Of Him? by Earthkumy(m): 7:23am On Nov 02, 2017
Understanding is yours, receive it in Jesus name amen!
torres89:
understanding.
Re: If You Meet Jesus Today What Will You Ask Of Him? by Earthkumy(m): 7:27am On Nov 02, 2017
Then get down on your kneels and start dailing: doubt is only network that wont allow you to hear from him, trust me he is waiting for you to connect
onward4life:

I wish yu understand!

Seriously I want to call him

One call will do all the needed damage to the devil

It's all am asking
Re: If You Meet Jesus Today What Will You Ask Of Him? by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 02, 2017
* why he let us go through so much pain
* why it seems like the wicked gets peace of mind, they get to enjoy the good things of this world.while the believers suffer

I got lots of questions
Re: If You Meet Jesus Today What Will You Ask Of Him? by onward4life(m): 7:33am On Nov 02, 2017
Earthkumy:
Then get down on your kneels and start dailing: doubt is only network that wont allow you to hear from him, trust me he is waiting for you to connect

Still dnt get it

Done that bro

Just need ask questions

Just one question bro
Re: If You Meet Jesus Today What Will You Ask Of Him? by nawtiebynature(f): 7:45am On Nov 02, 2017
He should take me to heaven... every other question will be asked when i get there. Ayam tired of this world grin
Re: If You Meet Jesus Today What Will You Ask Of Him? by Earthkumy(m): 7:52am On Nov 02, 2017
His answer might be this:
my son the evil you see today came from the devil and men are suffering it because they let the devil take the wheel of their life.
My son satan is the ruler of this world because man whom i gave it to let satan take it from him and he will make anything possible to make sure you wont make heaven a place of joy where this evil wont exist any more
dear some all i need from man including you is for you to trust me whenever the devil bring all his trouble on you
dear son can you do that? I mean trust me to take away all your pain and also tell others of my love and my request to help them too

mhizesther:
* why he let us go through so much pain
* why it seems like the wicked gets peace of mind, they get to enjoy the good things of this world.while the believers suffer

I got lots of questions
Re: If You Meet Jesus Today What Will You Ask Of Him? by Earthkumy(m): 7:57am On Nov 02, 2017
He said when you search for me with all your heart you will find me. Like i said before trust me, he is waiting to answer your question all you to do go to him with all your heart.
Go with a desire to know and love him
in no time your answer will around and he will surely satisfy you

onward4life:

Still dnt get it

Done that bro

Just need ask questions

Just one question bro
Re: If You Meet Jesus Today What Will You Ask Of Him? by Earthkumy(m): 8:11am On Nov 02, 2017
My daughter you are here on earth because i want you to bring someone to heaven too and be example to others. My daughter give me your hand and let me help you do that, stop letting the world dictate your life for you. You cant do it all by yourself, please will you let me help you?
Dear heaven is sure for you, i made it all for you but i need your brothers and sisters on it too; stop being angry with them forgive them because love is all i want you to show to the hurting world.

My dear daughter i love you. Jesus is saying.

nawtiebynature:
He should take me to heaven... every other question will be asked when i get there. Ayam tired of this world grin

1 Like

Re: If You Meet Jesus Today What Will You Ask Of Him? by Earthkumy(m): 8:28am On Nov 02, 2017
Jesus has already given you understanding dear, all you need to do is study his word and the light will shine

torres89:
understanding.
Re: If You Meet Jesus Today What Will You Ask Of Him? by Earthkumy(m): 6:57am On Nov 03, 2017
May the Lord grant you all everything you have asked of him in Jesus amen.
Re: If You Meet Jesus Today What Will You Ask Of Him? by obinna58(m): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2017
Will take him down again and this time will be worse than before
Re: If You Meet Jesus Today What Will You Ask Of Him? by Earthkumy(m): 6:34am On Nov 05, 2017
obinna58:
Will take him down again and this time will be worse than before

for the fact he loves you and you were the reason he dead the first one. He will still straight the hand of love and care to you.

On the other hand why will you hate someone you dont even know, are you so bittered inside?
Re: If You Meet Jesus Today What Will You Ask Of Him? by obinna58(m): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2017
Earthkumy:

for the fact he loves you and you were the reason he dead the first one. He will still straight the hand of love and care to you.

On the other hand why will you hate someone you dont even know, are you so bittered inside?
Are you pained cos someone is willing to take down your jesus for the second time

Kanu and Jesus what's the difference between the two
Re: If You Meet Jesus Today What Will You Ask Of Him? by Earthkumy(m): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
I can never be pained, i was just asking a question.
Regardless of what you think of Jesus, he loves you and want you to be happy
obinna58:

Are you pained cos someone is willing to take down your jesus for the second time

Kanu and Jesus what's the difference between the two

(1) (Reply)

I Would Have Suffered If I Didn’t Leave RCCG —apostle Ayoade / Confession For Today (A Must Attend To) / Is Jesus The Olden Day T.B Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.