Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian (17154 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / Historian Josephus Mentions Jesus: How This Is A Genuine Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by frank317: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
Chuksab:
Devil loose your grip over him now in Jesus name. I command you scales of deceit, out in Jesus name.

U must be a mumu... Ur delusion no get part two. I just pity ur generation

1 Like

Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Peaceisgold:

funny how Christians can be, just yday a post on clicking like on your favorite football club was raised and the number of likes was over 1000 but when it comes to clicking like for a post about God, we behave otherwise. So sad!

Seriously I'm shocked, is it that majority of people on nl are not Christians or they are ignorant ones

1 Like

Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by kevoh(m): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
frank317:

grin grin Scales of deceit!
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by urahara(m): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory (majesty, splendor) of His Father with His angels, and then
He will render account and reward every man in accordance with what he has done.
28 Truly I tell you, there are some standing here who will not taste death before they see the Son of Man
coming in his kingdom Matthew 16 verses 27 to 28
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by Bjkhaleed(m): 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
I thank those that replied the ones that said Christ is not coming back for the second time, should holdfast, be strong & keep waiting for the coming of our lord Jesus Christ without no weariness or enticed by the lustfulness & things of the world. it will be so saddening to see sm1 saying the gospel of Christ and is coming, and he/she nt get there or wailing bitterly in tears, when the son of man appears in the cloud with archangel behind him blowing the trumpet which will sound across the whole earth(universe).
My brothers and sisters the coming our lord Jesus Christ is near verily as he also says, so pls repent. Am nt surprise of the comments am seeing from the beginning till this extent because, such was said during the time of Noah till 120yrs when the prophecy come to pass. please stop these words u re saying even if its joke to you all in the name of God Almighty. God bless you all in all ur ways..
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by dazzysleek(f): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=sonOfLucifer post=40959763]About to enter [size=20pt]2016[/size], people still dey wait for white man from sky to come carry dem go where?

reprobate mind,let me ask you: Who brought your existence to the world?plz do not discourage those that needs Jesus Christ in their lives. Repent or you have yourself to blame.
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by Chuksab: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
smiley

frank317:

Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=dazzysleek post=40968011][/quote]
Madam, go and soak yourself in one litre of Jesus blood if you don't like what I said. Dey wait make Jesus come carry you go mansion for sky... grin grin mumu o....
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by eposho: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sugarhugs:

Seriously I'm shocked, is it that majority of people on nl are not Christians or they are ignorant ones
Thank God for freedom of speech, pips like u will prefare to stiffen the truth.there are over 100 religions in this world and Christian are probably 1.2 bill out of 5 bill world population.
Pls don't be shocked if eventually Jesus come back only for the 1.2 bill. And the rest enjoy this wonderful world.
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by beadaholic(f): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
THank God I'm going to hell. Make rapture do quick come carry all these Christians join. Naija go better.

FOOL! Be forming bad guy without sense.
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by urahara(m): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin even with how this Jewish man promised to come in the lifetime of his disciples.and he faiiiiilllllllled. People still see his coming as unshakable truth.

For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory (majesty, splendor) of His Father with His angels, and then
He will render account and reward every man in accordance with what he has done.
28 Truly I tell you, there are some standing here who will not taste death before they see the Son of Man
coming in his kingdom Matthew 16 verses 27 to 28

Christians are so in denial

1 Like

Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by damocool(m): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
Maximus85:

If he goes back with his saints and the sinner goes to hell, who remains on earth?

What is the meaning of what the Bible say concerning a new heaven and a new earth?

Explain please.
Sorry man, days of argument are over, you know what the Bible probably says abt that but you're just being over wise, deceiving urself. We are not to argue or forcing anyone into believing the gospel of Christ, we are to preach it and it's now ur choice to make a wise decision.. Remember, things happening around us now re all written in the Bible, which means every word inside it would certainly come to pass including the Rapture and the one u mentioned by urself... So good luck with what you belief bro......
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by golamike: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nice write up. I love all, especially the last point. God help us to prepare at all times!
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by sabi99(m): 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
THank God I'm going to hell. Make rapture do quick come carry all these Christians join. Naija go better.
just as I expected u to talk,but still I wish u d grace of repentance n heaven at last
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by sabi99(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=Mikollon1 post=40959742]There'll be no 2nd coming because there never was a first coming to begin with.

The White Man lied to you to believe his tradition and mind-control principles for his selfish goals. We are all selfish anyway. We all want the good things of life.

There is no hell or heaven as is being sold to you. The world would not end. There'll always be humans on earth.

Think, read and ask questions. [/quotes]some persons think they are wise but they r foolish......u think u r wise abi, 4 ur tiny mind, u think u av read books more than d sages who believe in God.......
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by Mikollon1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=sabi99 post=40969835][/quote]

You can't even quote properly. Keep it moving kid.
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by firstking01(m): 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
allanphash7:
Crap

Which jesus is coming back and who is he to come back even if he comes back what did he forget that he want to come and take

Jesus aint coming and will never come back

Quote me anywhere
o God ignore dis lost soul heading for eternal damnation embarassed
allanphash7:
Crap

Which jesus is coming back and who is he to come back even if he comes back what did he forget that he want to come and take

Jesus aint coming and will never come back

Quote me anywhere
o God ignore dis lost soul heading for eternal damnation and forgive him, for he knws nt wat he's doin
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by SYLVESTER777: 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
For those that believe and those that don"t BELIEVE IN THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST,i candidly recommend this CLASSIC BOOK-'THE GREAT CONTROVERSY' get it FREE from sopbooks@gmail.com(PDF),YOU WILL ENJOY THE CONTROVERSY?

1 Like

Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by owendei(m): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
gistmeloveblog:
All Na wash
dt it is "wash" for u does not mean it is not real. if I were u, I would strive to live as though it is true, so dt even if it it not true at d end, I would have nothing to loose.
#JESUSISCOMINGAGAING#
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by MATEX30: 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by Maximus85(m): 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
damocool:

Sorry man, days of argument are over, you know what the Bible probably says abt that but you're just being over wise, deceiving urself. We are not to argue or forcing anyone into believing the gospel of Christ, we are to preach it and it's now ur choice to make a wise decision.. Remember, things happening around us now re all written in the Bible, which means every word inside it would certainly come to pass including the Rapture and the one u mentioned by urself... So good luck with what you belief bro......

There we go again. Rapture. And I'm sure that is in the Bible.
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by dubemivan(m): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mikollon1:

Keep being ignorant son.
Thank you Mr Wiseman!!!
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by alamscolo(m): 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
The kingdom of God is really at hand... O lord pls give me the grace to be a part in your amazing kingdom.... End time things is a reality peeps....[i][/i]
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by mollie12: 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
alcuin:
To think that somebody of this century still believes this bullshit is appalling.

To keep it simple, JESUS IS NOT COMING AGAIN.

You should probably find out if he actually came in the first place.

Guy, ignorance is not cute. Even atheists that are learned know Jesus came the first time.

And people have always believed and will always believe, in future centuries and till the end of time.
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by alcuin(m): 8:48am On Dec 14, 2015
mollie12:

Guy, ignorance is not cute. Even atheists that are learned know Jesus came the first time.

And people have always believed and will always believe, in future centuries and till the end of time.

Alright, I need not enlighten you further.

Have a great day.
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by dazzysleek(f): 9:02am On Dec 14, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Madam, go and soak yourself in one litre of Jesus blood if you don't like what I said. Dey wait make Jesus come carry you go mansion for sky... grin grin mumu o....
may God have mercy on your soul
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by rexesq(m): 6:44am On Dec 15, 2015
eposho:

It's a pity guys being saying that long before my grandfather.
Go to YouTube and listen to this American preacher RAY HIGGINS.
Jesus ain't coming back. Sorry to burst your bubble. Because he never existed in the first place. Sorry.
I see your new scriptures, 'RAY HIGGINS. ' chapter what? U na no dey fear God o.
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by eposho: 8:01am On Dec 15, 2015
rexesq:

I see your new scriptures, 'RAY HIGGINS. ' chapter what? U na no dey fear God o.
That is a starting point for you.
Knowledge reign supreme.
U guys read just one book and that is it, the one , only one.
Well there are other books out there, in fact millions to read.OK.
Peace.
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by orlarmi50: 12:43am On Feb 17, 2016
Abeg ooo pls did jesus ask any body to be christan or where he were toid pls coolAbeg ooo pls did jesus ask any body to be christan or where he were toid pls
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by feeltee: 10:38am On Feb 17, 2016
Are you a God fearing keyboardist with excellent skills? Do you have the qualities a true praise/worshiper must possess? If yes, there shall be auditioning on February 25, 2016 at 75, Aina street, off Grammar School, Ojodu. Lagos.

Call or whatsapp Tayo on 08020752514 for more information.
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by Teenu4christ(f): 10:57am On Jun 07, 2016
Our Lord Jesus will surely come back....and we all shall see him in his glory..... I just Pray for d athesist here that u change and surrender your lifes to christ before its too late......peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cultists, Kidnappers & Militants Baptized In Port Harcourt After Being Converted / The Prayer Wonders With Milk And Honey. (praying With Material Formula) / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.