Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian (17149 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / Historian Josephus Mentions Jesus: How This Is A Genuine Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by alcuin(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
To think that somebody of this century still believes this bullshit is appalling.

To keep it simple, JESUS IS NOT COMING AGAIN.

You should probably find out if he actually came in the first place.
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
allanphash7:
Crap

Which jesus is coming back and who is he to come back even if he comes back what did he forget that he want to come and take
May God forgive your ignorance.

Jesus aint coming and will never come back

Quote me anywhere
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
allanphash7:
Crap

Which jesus is coming back and who is he to come back even if he comes back what did he forget that he want to come and take

Quote me anywhere

May God forgive your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by Splashy007(m): 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
About to enter [size=20pt]2016[/size], people still dey wait for white man from sky to come carry dem go where?

Which kain mumu be this?
dont start a fight dt u cant finish? God will judge every man without mercy (ignorance is nt an excuse) unless u ar saved tru his blood. The wisdom of dis world is foolishness before God...d smallest of demons is stronger and wiser dan any man u can tink of on earth...and dey were created by Jesus and Jesus is d Head of dem all. At d mention of that name (JESUS)every kneel must bow in d heavens and here on earth. I am a living witness to dt becos wen ever i mention dt name physically or in d dreams i c his power. Hell is d only place where satan ur father cant manage... If ur father Lucifer can not manage there bro. U can not...becos hell is real

2 Likes

Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by johnstin(m): 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
Revelation 27:11 He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still...

It is unfortunate that we have many scoffers in these last days. People are joking with eternity in hell.

I can say with all confidence that Jesus Christ will soon come.

The scoffers who fail to repent will watch the news on cnn, bbc, nta etc.
By then, it will be too late to repent.

The lake of fire is a place of eternal torment.

To any sinner/scoffer out there, repent now and escape the impendin judgement.

Jesus died for you. Yes you!

The rapture of the saints will soon occur and many will be shocked.

2 Likes

Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
The african man is the funniest creature to ever exist. In life he attempts no scientific endevour, only waits for the whiteman to come down and solve his problems. The whiteman ensured this sad situation through colonization of his lands, destruction of his original religion, replacing it with a european one and slavery of his ancestral cousins many centuries ago.
If the black man finds a problem extremely challenging, he goes on his knees, clasps his hands together then prays to an imaginary whiteman for guidance.

With all that said and done, the african man can not wait till the day his supposed saviour(a white man no doubt) comes down from heaven to save him from the wicked, wicked world all we humans share.

3 Likes

Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by emma1975(m): 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
[size=8pt][/size][b][/b][color=#770077][/color]
The coming of the Lord will come like a thief. Repent therefore and be baptize. Knowing this first , that there shall come in the last days sCoffers , walking after their own lusts, And saying , Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep , all things continue as they were from the beginning. Of the creaTion. The Lord. Is not slack concerning His promise.. But the Lord will come as a thief in the night ; in the which. heavens shall melt with fervent heAt , the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up..what manner of persons ought you to be ... 2Peter3.3-11

1 Like

Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by rexesq(m): 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
allanphash7:
Crap

Quote me anywhere
it's a pity o. you should know that both the Holy Bible and Quoran talk about his coming.
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by AGideon(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
The second coming of our Lord Jesus (which is actually in two phases, namely: the rapture and the millennial reign) is actually what the church is waiting for, and it is bound to happen wether we like or not.
Only those who are prepared, who have been SAVED FROM THEIR SINS will eventually make it when Christ comes.
Neither i nor any man on earth knows the time or date this great event will take place, but one thing is certain: every second that passes by brings that day closer!
It will only be a foolish decision not to believe and hence not to prepare and eventually find out that it is true(by then it would have been too late!). ETERNITY IN HELL WILL BE TOO LONG AND UNBEARABLE TO FACE THE CONSCEQUENCES OF BEING WRONG!!
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by eposho: 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
rexesq:

it's a pity o. you should know that both the Holy Bible and Quoran talk about his coming.
It's a pity guys being saying that long before my grandfather.
Go to YouTube and listen to this American preacher RAY HIGGINS.
Jesus ain't coming back. Sorry to burst your bubble. Because he never existed in the first place. Sorry.
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by damocool(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
You're all invited... His coming is truly at hand, let's get prepared... You believe his coming or not, he will surely be back for his Saints... Happy Sunday..

1 Like

Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by Maximus85(m): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jesus is here already.
His disciples ask him of the signs of his presence and all the signs he told them are already happening.
If you're still expecting to see Jesus physically on his coming, then you're on a very long thing. Matthew 24:3

The Bible mentioned that we can see God but the same Bible says no one can see God and remain alive. To show that "to see" in those two contexts is not physical but literal.
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by lakeside30: 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jesus will surely come,behold he comes in the sky all eyes shall see him in his glory,father pls have mercy upon me let me be caught up with and lives forever with you,even those that did not believe father please help their unbelief and have mercy upon them,u are rich in mercy o lord,touch their heart o lord and let them return back to you,this is the truth o lord I believe in your name that you send your son Jesus to die for our sins and has many believe in him they shall be safe.thank you o lord Jesus for the salvation.

1 Like

Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by Maximus85(m): 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
damocool:
You're all invited... His coming is truly at hand, let's get prepared... You believe his coming or not, he will surely be back for his Saints... Happy Sunday..

If he goes back with his saints and the sinner goes to hell, who remains on earth?

What is the meaning of what the Bible say concerning a new heaven and a new earth?

Explain please.
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by chukwukamma(m): 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
Also you continue to tell others about His return so that they too will get ready
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
kevoh:
Ipadabo Abija Jesu Kristi Part 2 grin grin grin grin grin Yoruba folks suppose code tongue
Omo ale grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
cold:
People find it hard to believe [/b]Oduduwa descended[b] from the sky but these same folks believe a Jew died,rose up after three days,levitated to the sky and will someday return to take them back with him to allocate mansions he has built for them with thier tithe money. Vigorously smh!
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by campbell1000: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
allanphash7:
Crap

Quote me anywhere
watch and see u will see for urself the same Jesus u have rejected u will cry to and no 1 will help u
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by sonmvayina(m): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
campbell1000:
watch and see u will see for urself the same Jesus u have rejected u will cry to and no 1 will help u

i know you are finding it hard to comes to terms with this new information, we where all there before, i was...until i know for my sanity i had to let it go, and since then i have been free. you can do it too...and take hold of your life and learn to solve your problems practically, there is no jew listening or coming to ur aid..
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by missjahiniekpe(f): 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
HEAVEN is not my problem but knowing Jesus christ is..... I am a candidate of Heaven because of what Jesus did.... Friends, you cannot justify yourself, even God knew that, its why He sent Jesus... Its not works, stop believing in works, Jesus christ did it all long ago, am here to enjoy.
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by Mikollon1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
dubemivan:

You are a typical example of the people been referred to as being blinded by the god of this world(devil) in 2Cor4:4. How mislead and pathetic you are, with all the REVELATION springing up everywhere this days, real life testimonies of people who went to hell/heaven and back plus some personal revelation of people about rapture and the manifestation of the bible signs of endtime. You are of ALL men miserable to believe otherwise!!

Keep being ignorant son.
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by Chuksab: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Believe the Bible exist or believing in a lie that it doesn't?

Do you mean people who doesn't believe in the sayings of the Bible? It is empirical that the Bilble exists. Anyway, if any believes otherwise, let him tell me how life came to be.

I am waiting.

dazzlingd:

How do u hope to convince these guys by quoting from books they never believe exist

waiting for answers
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Splashy007:
..and dey were created by Jesus and Jesus is d Head of dem all..
shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by frank317: 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
Chuksab:

Do you mean people who doesn't believe in the sayings of the Bible? It is empirical that the Bilble exists. Anyway, if any believes otherwise, let him tell me how life came to be.

I am waiting.

Nobody knows how life came on earth. Stop asking foolish question in a bid to continue wallowing in ignorance.
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by Holyman3(m): 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Whoever told you he will be coming to Nigeria.
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by urahara(m): 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
urahara:
For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory (majesty, splendor) of His Father with His angels, and then He will render account and reward every man in accordance with what he has done.

28 Truly I tell you, there are some standing here who will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom Matthew 16 verses 27 to 28.

So much for the lords coming
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by urahara(m): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
Chuksab:

I am waiting.

The fact that there is no standard theory for how life came to earth doesn't give you the opportunity to believe in nonsense
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sugarhugs:
Love you so much lord Jesus, please if you love Jesus click like let's glorify his name together kiss
funny how Christians can be, just yday a post on clicking like on your favorite football club was raised and the number of likes was over 1000 but when it comes to clicking like for a post about God, we behave otherwise. So sad!
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by allanphash7(m): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
U can tell that tale to your gullible members
campbell1000:
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by Chuksab: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
You remind me of the days of Noah. The 'Truth' has always been absurd to the supposed wise. Hmmmm.
sonmvayina:

i know you are finding it hard to comes to terms with this new information, we where all there before, i was...until i know for my sanity i had to let it go, and since then i have been free. you can do it too...and take hold of your life and learn to solve your problems practically, there is no jew listening or coming to ur aid..
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by Chuksab: 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
Devil loose your grip over him now in Jesus name. I command you scales of deceit, out in Jesus name.
frank317:

Nobody knows how life came on earth. Stop asking foolish question in a bid to continue wallowing in ignorance.
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by Chuksab: 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
It's a pity many choose theories... Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life...that's the fact. You need proves, just quote me!
urahara:

The fact that there is no standard theory for how life came to earth doesn't give you the opportunity to believe in nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cultists, Kidnappers & Militants Baptized In Port Harcourt After Being Converted / Is Euthanasia A Sin ??? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.