Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian (17162 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / Historian Josephus Mentions Jesus: How This Is A Genuine Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by MistadeRegal(m): 1:07am On Oct 02, 2017
allanphash7:
Crap

Which jesus is coming back and who is he to come back even if he comes back what did he forget that he want to come and take

Jesus aint coming and will never come back

Quote me anywhere

Open your eyes and do not deceive or be deceived.
JESUS CHRIST is really coming back.
You nor anyone can/will stop HIM.
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by allanphash7(m): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
I hia you
MistadeRegal:

Open your eyes and do not deceive or be deceived.
JESUS CHRIST is really coming back.
You nor anyone can/will stop HIM.
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by MistadeRegal(m): 6:56am On Oct 05, 2017
allanphash7:
I hia you
Do not hear me; hear GOD and be well prepared.
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by allanphash7(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
Crap !!!
MistadeRegal:

Do not hear me; hear GOD and be well prepared.
Re: The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian by MistadeRegal(m): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
allanphash7:
Crap !!!
You can say that over and over again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cultists, Kidnappers & Militants Baptized In Port Harcourt After Being Converted / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / The Prayer Wonders With Milk And Honey. (praying With Material Formula)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.