Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Lets Be Patient Pls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Be Patient Pls (396 Views)

Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time / Photos Of Saraki Administering Meningitis Vaccine To A Patient @NASS Hospital / Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Be Patient Pls by vault(m): 9:28am On Dec 13, 2015
No offence to anybody

but I believe ignorance is when you expect something that has been destroyed for years to be built again within 7 to 8 months.

its normal if you never supported buhari in the first place but this is not the time to criticise just yet.

as for me I still believe in change, Rome wasn't built in a day, we are supposed to be in this together for better improvement instead of looking for the slightest excuse to blame buhari for any single occurrence.

insult me all you want but I believe in this "so-called change"
Re: Lets Be Patient Pls by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:34am On Dec 13, 2015
I still believe in change, till Feb 2016 sha after that we might have been scammed grin
Re: Lets Be Patient Pls by bewla(m): 9:48am On Dec 13, 2015
Changer no easy to get but we most get am
Re: Lets Be Patient Pls by Sweetguy25: 10:00am On Dec 13, 2015
Idiocy is when you've been trying to become the president for years, you finally become the president but you're absolutely clueless and confused about how govern effectively.

(1) (Reply)

What Do We Nigerians Want? / We Are Where We Begin / 370,000 Defect From PDP To APC In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.