Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card (40538 Views)

Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School / Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected / Photo: A Teacher Punishing Some Students For Noise Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by Sunnycliff(m): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
Saw this yesterday! Why the repetition in a different headline na
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by EricDonn(m): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
This is what you get when a school collects hundreds of thousands as school fee and employs a teacher they pay 25k per month
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by ojnnaco(m): 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
Is dat the change APC promised us in the educational sector ?
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by chinchum(m): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
tomdon:

u too

in fact, it is you that has committed grammatical blunder. that parent is 100% right
gerrit?
No !, comments on a student(no) as used is wrong. comment on a student picture (yes) comment on a student script (yes) .

EDIT ; By the way, you are a fraud, i see you changed my comment from " The parent made a grammatical blunder" to "the parent also making a grammatical blunder" Or where you trying to tell me the latter is the correct usage ?.
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
I don't know why this made the FP. What do u intend to achieve?
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by Mike008(m): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
Who is teaching who now?
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by loomer: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
Na teacher type the error?
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by Proffdada: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
tomdon:

u too

in fact, it is you that has committed grammatical blunder. that parent is 100% right
gerrit?
abi o, comments since its more than a sentence
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by rallymento(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
eya!! Your pikin no sabi book how e take be teachers fault....

It may have been typed by an illiterate typist and not the teacher!!!
I could only justify your corrections had it been it was hand written....
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by Peejayybold(f): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
okirewaju:
grin

Could be typographical error

Lol

Abi oooo

1 Like

Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
Wetin be that?
The abok.i teacher no try?

American University ko, Amorika yunifasiti ni.
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by Timijo(m): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
This cannot happen in my school.
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by cacubaba2015(m): 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
confirm error
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by systemz(m): 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
This is not a parent's reply but the principal's comments.
Stop misleading the public.
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by raph101(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
makzeze:
grin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=930333327050217&substory_index=0&id=902133359870214

A lot of the comments by teachers are "copy and paste" work. Please don't blame the teacher. You can't imagine the tremendous pressure some of us work under.
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
jnrbayano:
.....And you see "America" you quickly take your ward there with good trust of getting him/her the best education there is, driving past the St Charles, CKC, DMGS, QRCs of this world which indeed offer a very affordable lesson your ward need.

Nigerians always look down on Nigeria.

The school belongs to Atiku, and it's located in Yola. Yuck!

1 Like

Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by jnrbayano(m): 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
NORAD:

The school belongs to Atiku, and it's located in Yola. Yuck!

I know.

What's your point?
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
just to make front page, some people be regurgitating the same content by giving it different headings. it sucks!!!! about two days ago dis same picture made front page with d headline about a father who made correction of his daughters school report from american university yola. una mata dey taya persin
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by olaniyijulius: 12:00am On Dec 14, 2015
It should read please make a high level of diligence
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by keneye(m): 12:07am On Dec 14, 2015
tomdon:

u too

gerrit?

Pls dnt compare d northern schools to western schools.... they re far from one another. my sister brought her kids from abuja and d children are
olaniyijulius:
It should read please make a high level of diligence
tomdon:

u too

gerrit?

Pls dnt compare d northern schools to western schools.... they re far from one another. my sister brought her kids from abuja and d children are
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by Nemesis99(m): 12:31am On Dec 14, 2015
This is what happens when your girl child looks like a boy
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by wilhazcar: 1:02am On Dec 14, 2015
chinchum:
The parent also made a grammatical blunder.

While making comments on a student ?? , i guess (s)he meant, while making comment on a student report.
U sef make gbagaun. Your correction should read "....student's report card". - 's & card.

1 Like

Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by Folksyharry(m): 2:16am On Dec 14, 2015
Kockane:
The Bible has said it, during the end of days, nations will rise against nations, there will be wars, famines, and indeed, end time reports like this shall be common place. Brethren, be wise! The Antichrist is here!

https://www.christiancourier.com/articles/434-1-john-2-18-who-is-the-antichrist
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by Lytech(m): 3:25am On Dec 14, 2015
Kockane:
The Bible has said it, during the end of days, nations will rise against nations, there will be wars, famines, and indeed, end time reports like this shall be common place. Brethren, be wise! The Antichrist is here!
how does this relate to the above post?
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by Rimimafia: 3:37am On Dec 14, 2015
There is supposed to be and somewhere in that sentence.
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by Bossken(m): 5:27am On Dec 14, 2015
This is very poor, yet students who finish from schools like this are assumed to be very brilliant because they are believed to have well trained teachers. What a deception?

1 Like

Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by FuckTheMod: 5:45am On Dec 14, 2015
THE MOD THAT PUSHED THIS TO THE FRONTPAGE IS A FART BIG FOÓL

HOW MANY TIMES

1 Like

Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by DaBullIT(m): 6:29am On Dec 14, 2015
That teacher got served in 180 letters grin grin
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by jamace(m): 6:34am On Dec 14, 2015
The teacher is a product of man know man employment; he did not merit the employment. grin grin
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 14, 2015
jnrbayano:

I know.

What's your point?

Yuck! smiley
Re: Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card by AhmedInusa: 6:47am On Dec 14, 2015
Imagine....!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Studied Abroad, Do You Have Any Regrets? / Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? / 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.