Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' (51529 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 27 Years Of Childless Marriage (Photos) / Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant / Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by chigoizie7(m): 12:39am On Feb 12, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Siddon where? Do you know the kind of emotional trauma she will be passing through, the husband should have agreed with her and move, moving won't stop him from taking responsibilities of his child, buh so long he refuse to move n they keep staying in that same compound with that hetty, blve the problem has just started.

Feel ya pain sis, buh ur work ma no dey help matter, imagine a married woman going to work very early n probably coming back so late. D deed is done and can't be corrected by fighting, advise ur ppl not to fight with the woman.
Look for someone he listens to, involve his parent, tell em that u ain't stopping him from taking his responsibility, the child is his no problem, u just wanna save your home and staying in that same compound will only destroy it the more. And finally make out tym for your home, give ur home n husband attention.

Wish u the best and pray things work out fyn.

In as much as I agree with you on the part where they should leave the house and also the fact that she is not comfortable with the situation. But then, how does she hope on getting pregnant if she does not live with the husband? Maybe she has lost hope eventually on having her own child. Believe u me, once that lady steps out of that house, the husband might move in with the landlady, now tell me how this embittered wife can comeback to that house again? How could she conceive? Days of virgin marry is in the past.

She goes to work very early in the morning and den return very late @ nite, don't u think stress is contributing immensely to her inability to conceive? And den she wants to leave entirely, she better check the pros and cons to see which will be more beneficial to her on the long run.

Truth be told, the husband fvcked up big time, but who wouldn't be happy being a father after so many years. Like I said, the hubby fvcked up, the deed has already been done just as d lady in question said.
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by Treasure4u2: 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
Do you need a surrogate mother, please do contact me on +2348146040114.Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months / Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.