Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Why You Shouldn't Break Up With Her During Her Period (hilarious Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Break Up With Her During Her Period (hilarious Pix) (2062 Views)

Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldn't Break Up With Her During Her Period (hilarious Pix) by darlingtonVII(m): 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
LOL

Re: Why You Shouldn't Break Up With Her During Her Period (hilarious Pix) by grad2012(f): 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lols
Re: Why You Shouldn't Break Up With Her During Her Period (hilarious Pix) by dachaste(f): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lolz I don't get, is it dat she gets stronger or its cos she gets angrier?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Break Up With Her During Her Period (hilarious Pix) by adasexie(f): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Break Up With Her During Her Period (hilarious Pix) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
dachaste:
guys seems to think all women go crazy on their period
Re: Why You Shouldn't Break Up With Her During Her Period (hilarious Pix) by Awoofawo(m): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Break Up With Her During Her Period (hilarious Pix) by dachaste(f): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
quiinnBee:
guys seems to think all women go crazy on their period

Lolz. Like seriously?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Break Up With Her During Her Period (hilarious Pix) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
dachaste:

Lolz. Like seriously?
for real wonder where they got that silly notion from
Re: Why You Shouldn't Break Up With Her During Her Period (hilarious Pix) by obiorathesubtle: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
[size=20pt]And so begins the life of fanny.. A young boy with the spirit of chariot horses.[/size]

Don't pay attention to me.. I just typed the first thing I thought about.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Break Up With Her During Her Period (hilarious Pix) by dachaste(f): 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
quiinnBee:

Lolz. that's the craziest assumption ever.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Break Up With Her During Her Period (hilarious Pix) by darlingtonVII(m): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
dachaste:
Both.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Break Up With Her During Her Period (hilarious Pix) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
What is funny about that pix?
I dnt get d joke
Re: Why You Shouldn't Break Up With Her During Her Period (hilarious Pix) by darlingtonVII(m): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
quiinnBee:

But it's true nau. My girl gets moody when she's having cramps and everything i do tends to piss her off...
Re: Why You Shouldn't Break Up With Her During Her Period (hilarious Pix) by Brymo: 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
I don't get.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Break Up With Her During Her Period (hilarious Pix) by dachaste(f): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
darlingtonVII:
Both.

Lolz. Dats crazy
Re: Why You Shouldn't Break Up With Her During Her Period (hilarious Pix) by darlingtonVII(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
What is funny about that pix?

I dnt get d joke
brymo:
I don't get.
Okay
Re: Why You Shouldn't Break Up With Her During Her Period (hilarious Pix) by SporaD8: 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
quiinnBee:

Am guessing you and dachaste have cramp-free period that's why u ain't aware of that notion.

(1) (Reply)

Emotions You Should Imbibe And Avoid By All Means Necessary / Guys, Ever Bought Sanitary Pad For A Lady? / A Great Hook Up Whatsapp Group For Very Very Matured Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.