Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? (69946 Views)

Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal / Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest, Demand Adeosun’s Removal / Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by kaffy4tope(m): 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
playboy99:
am coming

I'm
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Eluwilussit(m): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Rednaxelot:
Stella Oduah and Diazeni Madueke were able to manage their hair, were they able to manage our money?

What did Oduah do wrong? The vehicles she bought, were they personal vehicles and were they more expensive than the ones Fashola bought? Or is it because she's a woman and Igbo? Hypocrisy is what's killing Nigeria. Fashola used over #70m for website, really? Amaechi and his stupid monorail nko?

Abeg, if we wan talk of corruption, then we shouldn't be selective at any level. Imagine if GEJ, Tinubu, Atiku, IBB, Danjuma, Obasanjo, Amaechi, and all are being brought to book, we will know that we are seriously fighting corruption.

ATM, they are going after the ones they feel have less power. Not a bad strategy as long as they get to the biggest boys and girls. That must include Bubu as well. In my dreams! grin

3 Likes

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Dindondin(m): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mogidi:
Not just her hairstyle but she failed home economics as well, this lady is definitely not NOI.
receive brain
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by DonProphet: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Her hair style has nothing to do with her competency
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by shemiloree(m): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
Haters gonna hate..aunty ngozi wey qualify una see where she carry us reach..let her start first u prophet of dooms.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Eluwilussit(m): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
Dindondin:
receive brain

Amennnnn!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by cirmuell(m): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
luckylucky:
Can you people shut your dirty mouth up. What does hair dressing has to do with intelligency? No wonder my daddy used to tell me that nairaland is a forum for youths with second class lower and pass. These are busy bodies youths who have chosen fashionable lifestyle at detrimental of career opportunities. What a waste generation!
Blame the dumb moderator that sent this to front page.
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Eluwilussit(m): 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
shemiloree:
Haters gonna hate..aunty ngozi wey qualify una see where she carry us reach..let her start first u prophet of dooms.

Typical of us Nigerians. Already judging the book by the cover and colour. The prime minister of Canada is a 44 year old ski and drama instructor. In Nigeria, we would write him off. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Mordecai(m): 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
Really, OP? Her hair now an indication of her competence? Like really?

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
Stolen:
See as she wor wor... Ndi ofe!
She want to use our national budget for owambe!
How she will have time for hair?
Pls remove your glasses, seems your vision is blurred.
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by PMONEY6: 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
some Nigerians with bad mouth.
So hair is now a requirement for managing the economy right? The ones that keeps punk, afro dada drawback and full wing, how did it end? One is even on the sick bed while the other is been investigated for corruption and embezzlement.
Go and ask most profs why they keep them hair as you see them.
Nonsense!
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by roxell120(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
I SEE LITTERY AND COLLOSSAL FAILURE ALL OVER HER . NGOZI'S SHOE IS OVERSIZE FOR HER
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by glyph(m): 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
roxell120:
I SEE LITTERY AND COLLOSSAL FAILURE ALL OVER HER . NGOZI'S SHOE IS OVERSIZE FOR HER
fool

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Chuksyno(m): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
McGibson:
is this true about our Minister of Finance? I think its true tho
Op abeg wetin concern hairstyle with management of economy? abi na your hair dey manage your income and expenditure? Abeg make una try park well.
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by chinchum(m): 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
The woman is less than 30 days old at her job, let the children of hate go and die.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by roxell120(m): 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
glyph:
fool
I WILL TAKE U SERIOUS IF THIS APC SHATTERED ECONOMY RECOVERS UNDER HER WATCH
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by ibisko04: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
damton:
That's just to show how busy she was; doing her work.

She got no time for frivolities
Thank you for your knowledge. A serious minded lady with a lot of demanding hours will not have much time to spend on frivolity.
What has her hair style got to do with her performance in office.
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Kokadomfreedom(m): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
if na una dey dere nko?
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
southniyikaye:
in all of buhari's appointees, this is an error
APC minister of finance. End time minister of Finance
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Leiykong(m): 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
choi...evuls
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by nyxus(m): 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
[i][/i][b][/b]The new finance minister is obviously not a veteran in the financial field but I think its a plus for President Buhari, she is not a guru and I doubt she will be confusing Nigerians with many covert terminologies or economical subterfuge. This is one finance minister we all will understand unlike her Ankara wearing predecessor. Imagine the latter giving PMB economical indices and report, GEJ didn't get it, we didn't get it, only daarshuki and dockpesin said CRYSTAL.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by nyxus(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
[i][/i][b][/b] The new finance minister is obviously not a veteran in the financial field but I think its a plus for President Buhari, she is not a guru and I doubt she will be confusing Nigerians with many covert terminologies or economical subterfuge. This is one finance minister we all will understand unlike her Ankara wearing predecessor. Imagine the latter giving PMB economical indices and report, GEJ didn't get it, we didn't get it, only daarshuki and dockpesin said CRYSTAL.
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by sunnitus: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
McGibson:
lol. this woman will not deliver.
she will prove u wrong
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Truflame: 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=RisingEast post=40969050]
Hahahahaaaaa,..story from godsssss grin grin grin
even the gods knew pdp is a monumental failure
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mogidi:
Not just her hairstyle but she failed home economics as well, this lady is definitely not NOI.

Don't judge a book by its cover, mate.
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by drberry(m): 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
How could you tell from her hair? You be winch
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by danny2010(f): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
McGibson:
is this true about our Minister of Finance? I think its true tho

@seun @mcgibbson

I don't make comments frequently but this idiotic post has brought me out of my hiatus. Frankly, I'm extremely disappointed in the mods for allowing this level of stupidity hit the front page.

For your information, that's human hair braids, costs $500 for 2 packs.

And no, i do not know her or her family.
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by mathelo(m): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
How on earth is hairstyle a yardstick of efficiency. Nigeria has come again o
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by CioAngels(f): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
Haba, nigerians, what do we really want? Is like we don't know, how sad. What has hair got to do with her ministerial duties. She does not use her in place of her brain, so you should free her, rather than support her to excel as one youth that is remembered in preparation for a great leader of tomorrow you are complaining of her hair. Deziani had great hair. Kemi, don't loose focus over this joke, just be focused becos world bank will be your next destination. May His grace lead you aright. Amen.
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
I don't see what is wrong with her hair. Looks like micro braids to me.
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by fascowilly(m): 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mogidi:
Nonsense
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by tinsel: 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
I think you guys have not again to criticise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square / Women Protest Unclad In Nkwegu, Ebonyi / Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.