Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,010 members, 7,838,534 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? (69953 Views)

Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal / Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest, Demand Adeosun’s Removal / Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Caveatemptor(m): 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
Appearance does not manage an economy competence does. Mrs Okonjo Iweala could not even manage her home as her husband was sleeping with small girls at his wifes back.
That did not stop Mrs Okonjo Iweala being a finance minister.
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by adconline(m): 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
She left her state in the deepest financial hole!! Most indebted and financially unsustainable state in Naija.
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by lagdmark(m): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
southniyikaye:
in all of buhari's appointees, this is an error
Naa dat tinubu frog eyed man forced the lady on buhari, and mumu accepted
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by kimond101: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
tete7000:

I do not support insult but anyone who occupies public office needs to take care of external look. Its the first thing you present to the world. Its the reason why wardrobe allowance is usually provided for public office holders. Before people listen to you they judge your appearance. Some people might even have been so put off by appearance, they don't listen to what you have to say.

Not an excuse for the the lack of manners of most Nigerians
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by romelady(f): 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
abeg wetin do her head? people always looks for faults v

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Caveatemptor(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
http://247parole..com/2014/09/dr-ngozi-iwealas-husband-in-sex-scandal.html?m=1

This one could not even manage her home effectively,but she was allowed to manage Nigerias economy.
Appearance is not effective management. Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by domido(m): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
Op, receive sense. What has her hair got to do with delivery. All this PDP loyalist that put us where we are, what else do you guys want ?

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
Let's give her a chance, although her pedigree doesn't speak volume at all.
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Ladipodeal: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
Remember years back when NOI and GEJ govt promised to cut recurrent expenditure, rather the recurrent expenditure increased the next year.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by kalohkaloh: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
I have absolute confidence in this woman's ability to perform wonderfully. She has been challenged and surely, she will deliver. All the previous high profile finance ministers including the overrated NOI failed us. This new minister appears to be a no nonsense person. Staff of the ministry can only underestimated her skills at their own peril! That she is not paying attention to her hair shows how serious she is! We are in an emergency economic situation, so no time for frivolities! She has my support anyday! I, just like millions of serious minded nigerians, believe in her! Chikena!

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by cowtail: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
Zico5:
So for the fact that she is not from ur tribe means she is not good, sociable and competent. What did NOI achieve with her puff puff cheek and harvard PHD other than to gang up with drunken master from otuoke and loot us dry. I say it and will still say that it is easy for camel to pass through the needle hole than for these people to see sense where it matters. U all will watch soon as ur NOI begin a new lease of life in maximum kirikiri.
NOI in kirikiri? U will wait till eternity for that to happen.
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Ripama: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
Rednaxelot:
Stella Oduah and Diazeni Madueke were able to manage their hair, were they able to manage our money?

Abeg, help me tell d mumu. They only managed their purses.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Zico5(m): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
cowtail:
NOI in kirikiri? U will wait till eternity for that to happen.
We shall see

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by frankyychiji(f): 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
southniyikaye:
in all of buhari's appointees, this is an error
You mean the most erroneous?
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by mowah: 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
What are you saying, if hairstyle has got to do with intelligence and management skills, then I wonder what Albert Einstein would have been.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Not her husband but brother to the husband, stop carrying fake news
Caveatemptor:
Appearance does not manage an economy competence does. Mrs Okonjo Iweala could not even manage her home as her husband was sleeping with small girls at his wifes back.
That did not stop Mrs Okonjo Iweala being a finance minister.
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by guardian47: 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
So there is nothing else to criticise about this down to earth woman than her cheap and simple hair style. If she has a one million breads on I bet someone would say she is stealing our money already. Humans! Nothing is satisfactory, afi iku.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by chrisblack: 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Stolen:
See as she wor wor... Ndi ofe!
She want to use our national budget for owambe!
How she will have time for hair?
she has not done any owanmbe she is not like your sister with her small hooked up held who ganged up and stole Nigeria's money.she can never be like your estate management sister cum finance minister. Who's life's goal was aiding looters

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by tete7000(m): 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
kimond101:

Not an excuse for the the lack of manners of most Nigerians

Unfortunately we can't do anything about how people react, its something they learn from home while growing up.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by brownsug(f): 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
this ur hatred for ndi ofe is endless but does it change anything?noooooooo
Stolen:
See as she wor wor... Ndi ofe! She want to use our national budget for owambe! How she will have time for hair?

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by foody(f): 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
In summary ma upgrade your hair stylist .
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Gbawe: 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lero15:
How this made frontpage still baffles me!

Indeed.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Dedetwo(m): 12:10am On Dec 14, 2015
I do not think most Nigerians understand that appearance is notoriously deceptive. Nonetheless, most Yoruba ladies are wickedly ugly especially with their mouths open.
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:17am On Dec 14, 2015
In response to the topic,
I have seen many of Kemi Adeosun's pictures, with her head or covered and exposed.

Kemi needs good feedback from those who are interedted in her success, Im one of them.

Some people do not suffer from vision impairment but have found that wearing a pair.of glasses gives them an air of intelligence and access into responsibilities they would not otherwise have had. Plenty of such pretenders have ended in humiliation and sack after their brain is discovered to be no bigger than the size of a black bean.

Image enhancers are good when they work in the interest of the user. They are bad whem they work against you and backfire.

Kemi's hair works against her and will soon backfire. She might end up with a replacement soon....possibly another woman from North, one who covers hair.

Diezani was the darling of many because her head cover enhances her beauty.

I am yet to see a picture of Kemi with hair exposed and in which she does not appear ugly. None!

Meanwhile, here is picture of beautiful Kemi with hair covered. She is more stately here....befitting of a Federal Minister, opposed to the picture in opening post in which she looks like a brothel worker.

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Dedetwo(m): 12:26am On Dec 14, 2015
Bath a pig and comb a pig, a pig remains a pig.
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 14, 2015
Ask the ECONOMIST or FINANCIAL TIMES....
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by SimplyIFE(m): 1:48am On Dec 14, 2015
Nigerians ehn..........if she make better hair una go talks say na our money she take do am......
Why not let's leave dis people alone and pray dat God gives dem a heart with lotz of thorns as conscience
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 14, 2015
M4gunners:
So you are also useless to your community. Is she minster of power? Or you expect her to enter the street of Ogwashi Uku and start sharing Nigeria money for her community? Shut up like i said earlier. Stop passing false information to the public.

That is your business, U can defend her as you want cos you have big flat igbo head.

I have seen regular Nigerians, not so wealthy that buy transformer or construct roads with their personal money. NOI work as public servant and made huge money on it..... what is wrong giving token back to the people?.

You igbos are really pathetic.
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by M4gunners: 2:43am On Dec 14, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

That is your business, U can defend her as you want cos you have big flat igbo head.

I have seen regular Nigerians, not so wealthy that buy transformer or construct roads with their personal money. NOI work as public servant and made huge money on it..... what is wrong giving token back to the people?.

You igbos are really pathetic.
You are only suffering from the hate you have against Igbos,we keep moving forward even with all the intimidation we are going through in Nigeria, we are still the most successful region Nigeria who make their living without having to work in Aso Rock or having oil contract.
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 14, 2015
Stolen:
See as she wor wor... Ndi ofe!
She want to use our national budget for owambe!
How she will have time for hair?

Igbos are really problematic.
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 14, 2015
M4gunners:
You are only suffering from the hate you have against Igbos,we keep moving forward even with all the intimidation we are going through in Nigeria, we are still the most successful region Nigeria who make their living without having to work in Aso Rock or having oil contract.

which forward are igbos moving?................ moving forward with mouth or on internet? I dont see anything i envy from igbo of thing. Instead i pity igbos cos they are second class citizens.

Can you please name one peculiar thing or city found in igbo land?= zero

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square / Women Protest Unclad In Nkwegu, Ebonyi / Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.