Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? (69939 Views)

Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal / Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest, Demand Adeosun’s Removal / Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mogidi:
Not just her hairstyle but she failed home economics as well, this lady is definitely not NOI.

[size=15pt]NOI that slept while those guys were raping our economy abi?[/size]
Even though her profile makes it seem she's not into the blemish. I just hope she isn't among.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by akin1o1: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
as a matter of fact, Stella Oduah, and Diazeni Madueke spent your money maintaining good hair styles,and we all knew how far they went managing everything kept in their care.
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by simplisity(m): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
southniyikaye:
in all of buhari's appointees, this is an error
My brother, pls, do u mean she cant deliver? Pls, reasons, bcs i dont know her at all.
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Fourwinds: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mogidi:
Not just her hairstyle but she failed home economics as well, this lady is definitely not NOI.
nonsense.!!! NOI had good hairstyle..yet Dasuki had ATM in his office...what a useless finance minister we had then
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by pleiades45: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mogidi:
no she is not. NOI is incompetent

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by martineverest(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
kimond101:
To be honest most Nigerians lack basic manners, they are always on a lookout for faults and ready to insult anybody.
God has raised her status to become the Minister of Finance of the federal republic of Nigeria, let's give her an opportunity to perform her duty.
true, when I reason the kind of youth and graduate we have in Nigeria,esp nairaland, the only thing that comes to my mind is: Nigeria future is doomed.
It seems we don't know what we want. We see the good people, we complain; we are the bad ones we complain

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by HopeAtHand: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
That woman is damn Ugly..no hairstyle can help her tho.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by amoduganja: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
As copy cats,they want to make one of their own in the like of NGOZI and ARUNMA, but the difference is clear.
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Fourwinds: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
McGibson:
lol. this woman will not deliver.
so NOI delivered abi...nonsense.!!!
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
M4gunners:
Shut a Bleep up before Amadioha strike your mouth. Which of your economy?

You are too dumb to think that NOI is as good as you think. You lack global knowledge to know that IMF bankers are so corrupt.
The company that Nigeria consulted to pay back debt belongs to NOI.

You igbos like to shield your corrupt politicians and waste time on other tribes. This is why your region is devastated by massive unemployment and poor infrastructures compare to other southern states. Yet no single igbo has ever care about their people's welfare at home.
Just talking rubbish on internet.

You people worship money and past records.................... Working with IMF does not make her goddess or special. Anybody can work there including my old school "business studies" teacher if given the opportunity.
Life is all about opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by wwwkaycom(m): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mogidi:
That means the mismanagement of our economy by your NOI vis-a-vis the Dasukigate and stealingisnotcorruption will be a thing of the past. How well did NOI's economics impact our economy positively? Rubbish!
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by nkpommpko(m): 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nigerians, because she has not stolen nigerian money to buy Brazilian hair, what do we even want? She never even spend 3months
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Gayigaskia(m): 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
This woman is beautiful. No bleach just plain natural. If she wasn't married i will definitly move to Abuja grin

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by nkpommpko(m): 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nigerians, because she has not stolen nigerian money to buy Brazilian hair, what do we even want? She never even spend 3months
Mogidi:
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by dammytosh: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Foolish youths.

To them, everything is tribal, everythinng is gender, everything na politica

Awon opoonu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by mradjoy(m): 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
@OP, Don't you have job ni?

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Abugab(m): 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Fault finders association of Nigeria.
Op, she is finance minister and that will forever be in the history books but what have you or do you intend to leave behind as legacy?
Please go get a life and learn to rejoice with those celebrating so that you can be celebrated too.
What's with her hair?
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by preacherz: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
greggng:

I am not overreacting , but only stating the fact. In a nutshell am telling nigerians to get serious life is not all about jokes and pleasure only.

Noted!
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by tete7000(m): 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
kimond101:
To be honest most Nigerians lack basic manners, they are always on a lookout for faults and ready to insult anybody.
God has raised her status to become the Minister of Finance of the federal republic of Nigeria, let's give her an opportunity to perform her duty.

I do not support insult but anyone who occupies public office needs to take care of external look. Its the first thing you present to the world. Its the reason why wardrobe allowance is usually provided for public office holders. Before people listen to you they judge your appearance. Some people might even have been so put off by appearance, they don't listen to what you have to say.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by M4gunners: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

You are too dumb to think that NOI is as good as you think. You lack global knowledge to know that IMF bankers are so corrupt.
The company that Nigeria consulted to pay back debt belongs to NOI.

You igbos like to shield your corrupt politicians and waste time on other tribes. This is why your region is devastated by massive unemployment and poor infrastructures compare to other southern states. Yet no single igbo has ever care about their people's welfare at home.
Just talking rubbish on internet.

You people worship money and past records.................... Working with IMF does not make her goddess or special. Anybody can work there including my old school "business studies" teacher if given the opportunity.
Life is all about opportunity.
Look at parasite talking! Are you not ashamed?Yes ad we shield out Brother who dpent 78m for developing website. Get lost nonsense.
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
The Honest truth is that Nigerians don't even know what they want...we are just Lost and Hopeless, we jump at every opportunity to criticise many a time senselessly and unconstructively.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by samonom(m): 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
Moderator, why is this story making d front page, probably d picture was taken wrongly, moreover, what does that got to do with performance, we want result. Please let give our time to important issues.
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by QTEST007(m): 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Na by hair? Mtheewww
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Let's see your mum's hairstyle and know if she can manage our economy instead!

McGibson:
is this true about our Minister of Finance? I think its true tho
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
Let's see your mum's home economics results and know if she can manage our economy instead!

Mogidi:
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by blaise00700(m): 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
I am not my hair - India arie

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by cirmuell(m): 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mogidi:
we are not looking 4 NOI.
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by luckylucky: 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Can you people shut your dirty mouth up. What does hair dressing has to do with intelligency? No wonder my daddy used to tell me that nairaland is a forum for youths with second class lower and pass. These are busy bodies youths who have chosen fashionable lifestyle at detrimental of career opportunities. What a waste generation!

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by luckylucky: 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
Can you people shut your dirty mouth up. What does hair dressing has to do with intelligency? No wonder my daddy used to tell me that Nairaland is a forum for youths with second class lower and pass. These are busy bodies youths who have chosen fashionable lifestyle at detrimental of career opportunities. What a waste generation!
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by cirmuell(m): 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
samonom:
Moderator, why is this story making d front page, probably d picture was taken wrongly, moreover, what does that got to do with performance, we want result. Please let give our time to important issues.
this shows u how dumb some of those guys can be.
Re: Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? by ibkgab001: 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
/frivolity
Merriam‑Webster
a lack of seriousness : the quality or state of being silly or frivolous. : something that is unnecessary or silly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) / Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.