Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Queen Ure Recalls Fire Experience, Says I LOST ALL - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Ure Recalls Fire Experience, Says I LOST ALL (399 Views)

Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God / Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Queen Ure Recalls Fire Experience, Says I LOST ALL by barlkeez(f): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Queen Ure has recalled the fire experience she recently encountered at her apartment in Omole, Lagos. Ure says only God rescued her. According to her, though she lost all her belongings; shoes, clothes, jewelry, electronics and important documents in the fire, she might also have died during the inferno but God woke her. She said this to Sunday Sun in a chat;

“It’s a miracle that I’m alive to tell the story, it’s a miracle that I survived the fire out break at all. Please join me in thanking The Lord for his mercies. I was sleeping in the sitting room and had dozed off. I don’t know the exact time the fire started but I woke up at about 12.30am, it was actually the sound of the explosion of the TV in the room that woke me up!

“I was in shock; I didn’t exactly know what to do. I live alone so I tried to get water but I knew it would be useless because the whole room was already on fire and the entire house was filled with smoke so I ran out and from the balcony I started shouting for help.”

“It was really bad. Before people could come around, get a ladder and start making efforts to put out the fire it had done a lot of damage but I thank God for life.

“In fact, while they were trying to put it out the air conditioner exploded, you can imagine the flames. When I looked at my body, I was black all over. That was when I realized I must have been there sleeping for a long while, thank God for the sound of the explosion of the TV, I probably wouldn’t have woken up; I just thank God,” says Queen who also reveals that her entire bedroom was burnt and she lost everything including electronics, jewelry, shoes, all her clothes and important documents.

“I’m great, I’ve been singing and thanking God and celebrating, if you put a dead body beside material things, it won’t wake up. I’ll replace all those things I lost by God’s grace, this was not a tragedy, it’s a big testimony.”

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/queen-ure-recalls-fire-experience-says.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: Queen Ure Recalls Fire Experience, Says I LOST ALL by barlkeez(f): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Says She’s Found “mr Right” / “all I Have Ever Done Is Love That Baby…” – Davido / Olamide’s Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga.part1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.