Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Why Hide The Nipples? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Hide The Nipples? (902 Views)

Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Between The Clitoris And The Nipples / 29 Facts About The Nipples You Never Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Hide The Nipples? by Abojupupa: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Whether in photos or in real flesh, many females expose their boobs but cover their nipples. Is that the only important part of the boob?
Re: Why Hide The Nipples? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
Coz that will leave a free flow of imaginations depending on who's watching cool

1 Like

Re: Why Hide The Nipples? by naijaboiy: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
Let the. Ladies that snap nûde pictures come and explain. undecided
Re: Why Hide The Nipples? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Abojupupa:
Whether in photos or in real flesh, many females expose their boobs but cover their nipples. Is that the only important part of the boob?
errm pls sir could you illustrate with some pics for clearer understanding
Re: Why Hide The Nipples? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
KashyBaby:
Coz that will leave a free flow of imaginations depending on who's watching cool
hey! Are you the one on your profile?
Re: Why Hide The Nipples? by obiorathesubtle: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
undecided I don't know ooo
Re: Why Hide The Nipples? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ugliest:
hey! Are you the one on your profile?

grin
Re: Why Hide The Nipples? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
What an asinine question. Pls next time take this kind of question to Family Section. We don't really give a shi†̥ about how desperate you are to see tips.

1 Like

Re: Why Hide The Nipples? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
I think it's the tips that really causes sensual excitement... Just imagine nipple right now and assess how u feel. Talk more about seeing them.
Re: Why Hide The Nipples? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
I think it's the tips that really causes
sensual excitement... Just imagine n*pples right now and assess how u feel. Talk more about seeing them.
Re: Why Hide The Nipples? by Odunharry(m): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
Oliviaarims:
I think it's the tips that really causes
sensual excitement... Just imagine n*pples right now and assess how u feel. Talk more about seeing them.
lol.. feel nothing
Re: Why Hide The Nipples? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Odunharry:

lol.. feel nothing
Okay... It was just a thought. I don't know the real reason behind their action.
Re: Why Hide The Nipples? by Odunharry(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Okay... It was just a thought. I don't know the real reason behind their action.
lol.. could be true

(1) (Reply)

Things I've Learnt From Failed Relationships. / Naija Guy Dumps Girlfriend Of 8 Years Over Olamide And Don Jazzy Fight / How To Cut Your Penìss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.