Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari (21665 Views)

2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor / Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback / Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami (2) (3) (4)

Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by buchilino(m): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
anytexy:
Until Efcc locate how Rivers state money was
shared and spent during presidential election. The
story is not for me. Jonathan and co must go to
jail. Amaechi, the one that doesn't sign cheque
and co must go to jail too. Any thing short of
that is rubbish. APc and PDP are rogues no saint
among them.

UR D ONLY SENSIBLE PERSON SO FAR ON DIS THREAD
Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by Sagamite(m): 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
PDP fuuktards, why since 1984?

Why not since 1855?

Distraction noises!

Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by buchilino(m): 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
dammytosh:

We will gladly hear how they looted treasury but for now all the ones we know MUST BE JAILED

DATS NOT JUSTICE
Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by Yksoul(m): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
omogin:
I laff, make una no send bubu to early grave abeg. Buhari should start with tinubu and amaechi. If he doesn't do this he can forget about corruption fight and focus on improving the economy pls pls pls
@OMO,WE NEED THE MONEY TO IMPROVE THE ECONOMY I BEG
Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by Emmahunk(m): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Must Buhari do all the things PDP leaders were too weak to do?
I understand the fact that the role of opposition took you guys by surprise hence you are doing a bad job of it . However, give credit to whom it is due, this man may be slow but he sure is focused and clue studded.
Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
cheesy The Pathetic Demoralized Party should pls just go under water abeg. U had time to do that, y didnt u. We r only interested in the last administration.

Cowards
Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by buchilino(m): 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
BabaO2:

Did PMB government get handover notes from those past governments? so what to probe? Nothing selective, don't pollute as usual the ongoing excellent approach of clearing the obvious mess of incompetent Jonathan and his competent cronies

R U SAYING IF THERE IS EVIDENCE SHOWING OBJ EMBEZZLED D TREASURY, NOTHING SHOULD BE DONE?
Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by Sagamite(m): 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
adonbilivit:
so the probes should be selective? no one should be spared in my opinion. at the same time, I suggest concurrency; don't concentrate on just recovering loots and ignore other aspects of the economy.

He suggested that Lord Lugard too should be probed and you are asking if it should be selective? Are you that daft?
Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by Sagamite(m): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
babasanti:
IBB took 21 billion dollars from federal government purse in 1989 and gave to IOC yet nobody has probed him yet people like sanusi keeps abusing MRS MADUEKE everday . everyday dasuki, dasuki . nigeria's economy is crumbling ad someone that never passed mathematics in WAEC or never studied economics is just shouting corruption and jail everyday. what a mugu, useless daura dyllard

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

As much as IBB is a crook that should be in jail, where did you get your moronic story from?

Product of a failed education system!

Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by Sagamite(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
TIME IS COMING WHEN NIGERIANS THAT VOTED FOR PMB, WOULD BEG FOR PMB TO STOP THE PROBE AND DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE

Fuuktard, we would when all you hero crooks are in Kirikiri.

Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by dabossman(m): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
This is like a man who couldn't satisfy his ex wife sexually or impregnate her, now telling her new husband how to do it. Laughable stuff I tell you.
Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by Sagamite(m): 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
gateleo:
We don't need PDP's advice on governance because all they established in 16 years was impunity, thuggery, rigging,terrorism and LOOTING of our common wealth.When they ever get back to power,

let them establish whatever they want but as far as this Buhari govt is concerned,last administration must be probed.GEJ should have probed Yar'adua while Yar'adua probed OBJ and OBJ should've probed Abdusalami simple.

Now after running paddy paddy govt for 16yrs and "sharing the money", you want Buhari to start digging into Lord Lugards govt?,No Way

Well said!

dabossman:
This is like a man who couldn't satisfy his ex wife sexually or impregnate her, now telling her new husband how to do it. Laughable stuff I tell you.

Fcking well said! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by BabaO2: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
buchilino:

R U SAYING IF THERE IS EVIDENCE SHOWING OBJ EMBEZZLED D TREASURY, NOTHING SHOULD BE DONE?
Why OBJ only out of the past leaders mentioned? Please I am not for this your complex and sentimental discussion
Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by adonbilivit: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sagamite:

He suggested that Lord Lugard too should be probed and you are asking if it should be selective? Are you that daft?
he was just being sarcastic with the Lord Lugard ish. must u be vulgar? I guess u don't even know who lord lugard is coz if u do u won't have typed this
Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by Sagamite(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
adonbilivit:
personally, as a common man, the loots recovered don't mean much to me. why? coz its one thing to recover loots, utilizing it for the benefit of the masses is another. in essence I am saying that I only care about what the government can do for the masses with the resources at its disposal.

And the recovered loot are not "resources at its disposal"?
Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by searay(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
I just saw this online

Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by sirzent(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
divinehand2003:
While PDP was in Aso rock, spending their whole time masturbating in the corridors of power, they never knew that security votes was a means of stealing the nation blind.
PDP Pls let Buhari do his thing his way. Buhari will be focused and get our nation to the permanent site.

seconded
Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by adonbilivit: 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sagamite:

And the recovered loot are not "resources at its disposal"?
did u not read where I wrote "...utilizing it(recovered loots) for the benefits of the masses" why do u let emotions becloud ur reasoning?
Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by Sagamite(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
adonbilivit:
he was just being sarcastic with the Lord Lugard ish. must u be vulgar? I guess u don't even know who lord lugard is coz if u do u won't have typed this

You are a cretin!

Who is Lord Lugard?

Was he not the Emir of Kano? cheesy

Why should we not probe him too?

You want us to be selective?
Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by Sagamite(m): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
searay:
I just saw this online

And so what if you saw it online?
Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by adonbilivit: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

Who is Lord Lugard?

Was he not the Emir of Kano? cheesy

Why should we not probe him too?

You want us to be selective?

I am done with u on this.
Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by Sagamite(m): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
adonbilivit:
did u not read where I wrote "...utilizing it(recovered loots) for the benefits of the masses" why do u let emotions becloud ur reasoning?

Did you understand what you wrote?

You said you "only care about what the government can do for the masses with the resources at its disposal".

So why don't you care about public loot being chased and recovered?

Are those not part of the resources at a governments disposal?
Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by dammytosh: 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
buchilino:

DATS NOT JUSTICE

Ok efcc will release dansuki nd co. Dt is justice right ?
Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by AODT(m): 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
adonbilivit:
so the probes should be selective? no one should be spared in my opinion. at the same time, I suggest concurrency; don't concentrate on just recovering loots and ignore other aspects of the economy.

Successive government did not probe their predecessors because they thought it wise not to. Now one has come and concluded things should not continue that way, he decided to probe the administration he succeeded and you are here suggesting he should also do the job of previous government?! by probing all past government and if not sheer mischief how is that supposed to start?...No not wise and again that is not being selective.

Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by eyesofgod: 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
voltron:

If it were a competition for buffoons, you would top the list of contenders PDP ISA JOKE ALRIGHT..that is not the issue here. please keep sentiments aside and ask yourself. are those names mentioned culpable? If a fox was in charge of the hen-pen when many were stolen and gone missing.. who do you arrest? Nigeria is on her knees because criminals in positions of power stole and millions of lives were lost as a result.. they should face justice rather than the adulation and respect we presently accord them over $30 billion was unaccounted for during OBJ's time and the old fart has the guts to point fingers at GEJ.. why not his team mate Atiku Abubakar, why not Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Why not Bukola Saraki, Why not Okonjo Iweala ,why not Adams Oshiomole, Why not Abdusalami Abubakar. there are many still working freely among us, still in the senate and house of reps, still working their way up from local councilor to LGA Chairman.. we are rife with Corruption.. it is not something that can be managed, it is a cancer that must be killed. How can a man credited with being the most honest president in Nigeria. MR INTEGRITY.! apparently this President is simply a LAME DUCK with a retardation level the heights of the brain of a clueless amoeba. How can you identify corrupt officials, claim they returned stolen monies and refuse to name them or arrest them.. so if an armed robber robs a bank and later returns part of the loot.. the Police will accept it and keep his name secret? I am shocked that many Nigerians do not see anything wrong with this... reminds me of what fela sang about.. one yeye ball wey one yeye breeze dey blow for one yeye corner.

With the pains I went through reading your post I am disappointed you ain't bette than amoeba!
Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by mrodogu: 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
babasanti:
IBB took 21 billion dollars from federal government purse in 1989 and gave to IOC yet nobody has probed him yet people like sanusi keeps abusing MRS MADUEKE everday . everyday dasuki, dasuki . nigeria's economy is crumbling ad someone that never passed mathematics in WAEC or never studied economics is just shouting corruption and jail everyday. what a mugu, useless daura dyllard
it has to crumble,

Tanoids u lack the moral ground to criticize pmb govt

Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by JuanDeDios: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
gateleo:
I did not see the names of Lord Lugard and Tafawa Balewa in the list; why? PDP is a joke.....
As in, ehn? Anything to frustrate the ongoing efforts. They even want Buhari to probe himself. grin
Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by adonbilivit: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sagamite:

Did you understand what you wrote?

You said you "only care about what the government can do for the masses with the resources at its disposal".

So why don't you care about public loot being chased and recovered?

Are those not part of the resources at a governments disposal?
read my post again. I said recovering loots is one thing, utilizing it for the benefit of the masses is another....so if I now say that I care about "what the government does with the resources at its disposal" it doesn't add up?

there shouldn't be an argument here
Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by Bluffly: 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Imagine him saying the should establish National Truth Commission in order to be able to debate. I do not understand the level of thought pattern our so called leaders possess. So until we have a commits on before we can become truthful, or maybe I'm not getting it.
Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by Sagamite(m): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
adonbilivit:
read my post again. I said recovering loots is one thing, utilizing it for the benefit of the masses is another....so if I now say that I care about "what the government does with the resources at its disposal" it doesn't add up?

there shouldn't be an argument here

And what is the relevance of your "utilising it for the benefit of the masses" statement?

You have some "reasoned" information that suggest a Buhari government would not do that? Or you just felt like saying that to show you too are talking?
Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by adonbilivit: 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
AODT:

Successive government did not probe their predecessors because they thought it wise not to. Now one has come and concluded things should not continue that way, he decided to probe the administration he succeeded and you are here suggesting he should also do the job of previous government?! by probing all past government and if not sheer mischief how is that supposed to start?...No not wise and again that is not being selective.

thanks for being diplomatic with ur reply
Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by Dontbeused: 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Why on earth will you ask someone else to do your Job you refused to do for u.....for over 16years you were in office you knew all dis facts abt 1984 till date n u mute.....yeyee people....... dat sound soooooooo dumb PDP!

APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai / Presidency Reacts To Mubi, Adamawa Explosion At Mosque And Market / Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano