Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) (60038 Views)

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / Pretty Nigerian Lady Chased Out Of Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress / How Pregnancy Changed My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by benjackugo: 9:25am On May 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_7dtUAKwn4

A Nigerian lady, Tracy Osadi, surprised many social media users when she shared photos of what her face looked like during her pregnancy days, IGBERETV reports.

As seen in the photos, the lady looked totally different during pregnancy.

https://igberetvnews.com/1419531/pretty-nigerian-lady-shares-photos-pregnancy-transformed-face-video/

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Desperados(m): 9:32am On May 06, 2022
Are you sure this is a result of pregnancy or serious beating? undecided

This one na transformation from one gender to another.

423 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by virginprincess(f): 9:32am On May 06, 2022
Honestly, pregnancy is not easy, it has disfigured some women but it has also makes some women look more beautiful, men should learn how to respect and appreciate women especially their wives and mothers because it is not easy carry pregnancy for good 9months.

Modified: cheesy cheesy cheesy, I don't know why most nairaland men are pained by my comment, for those of you asking me what's stressful about carry a baby, I'm sure you have mothers, sisters and wives, you guys should go ask them, honestly I don't know why you guys are attacking me it was just a harmless comment .

270 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by illicit(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2022
Maybe na twins she wan born

One will look like b4
One will look like after

Sense no go kill me undecided

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Omihanifa: 9:45am On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:
Honestly, pregnancy is not easy, it has disfigured some women but it has also makes some women look more beautiful, men should learn how to respect and appreciate women especially their wives and mothers because it is not easy carry pregnancy for good 9months.

Paying bills too dey make us age fast o
If woman bill us grey hair dey appear overnight

315 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Choilila: 9:45am On May 06, 2022
The reason why you should marry good looking partner.
If he's ugly what makes you think his sperms are beautiful?

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by virginprincess(f): 9:53am On May 06, 2022
Omihanifa:

Paying bills too dey make us age fast o
If woman bill us grey hair dey appear overnight
I wish God can actually make it be like this, men carries the pregnancy, bears the child then nurture the baby for childhood to adulthood while women work and pay the bills so you men will know what women are really going true I'm sure by then you will learn to appreciate women and stop complaining about bills.

38 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 9:55am On May 06, 2022
There are three categories of women when it comes to pregnancy.. Category one.. They are pretty naturally and will remain pretty even in pregnancy... Category two they are pretty physically and will be ugly when pregnant category three they are ugly physically but will be pretty in pregnancy... Women dey try dem deserve accolades oo

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Massiveglory: 9:57am On May 06, 2022
Pregnancy did not change you from fair to black. Na make up.

22 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Kelechi009: 11:08am On May 06, 2022
Massiveglory:
Pregnancy did not change you from fair to black. Na make up.

Thank you. I see many women with makeup doing before and after pregnancy photos. The after pregnancy photos have no makeup.

16 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Diegostan(m): 11:23am On May 06, 2022
Damn! She out here looking like "Shrek" this pregnancy thing get levels o

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by McDuncan: 11:59am On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:
I wish God can actually make it be like this, men carries the pregnancy, bears the child then nurture the baby for childhood to adulthood while women work and pay the bills so you men will know what women are really going true I'm sure by then you will learn to appreciate women and stop complaining about bills.

To each gender its cross. Trying to make yours special while trivialising the other points to a rather disturbing psychological trepidations on your part.

No woman is loaded up with a bulging stomach for 9 months. It's a gradual process happening in degrees as the months climb.

And what's the crazy talk about nurturing a baby from childhood to adulthood? When was it a woman's sole responsibility to nurture children from infancy through adolescent and into adulthood? I'll put your egregious claims as a deliberate misrepresentation of fact.

If you see child bearing and nurturing as so much, then it points to your dissatisfaction of your biologically assigned gender. With that mindset, you're already poised and equipped to be a disgruntled feminist who always look jealously over the pond, across the horizon where men dwell with the ungraceful intent of displacing them.

Our (men's) world is only what we make it to be. We laugh over a glass of beer, invent (create), hangout and soldier on through our responsibilities and difficulties without so much as making much of a face. We hardly tell you your world is simpler or less complicated. We know our stack of responsibilities, we pick 'em up and press on. We expect you to do same...or get yourself a dick (surgically) if you may, and join the club.

118 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Dollywood(m): 12:14pm On May 06, 2022
So the pregnancy changed her gender too? shocked

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:

Telling men to respect women all because they carry "pregnancy for good 9months" is not only myopic but is stupid undecided....

People should be respected on the basis of mutuality and value!

You can't be a liability...
Someone who nags...
Someone with a nasty attitude...
Disrespectful...
Lazy....
Et Al...
And then expect that people respect you all because you carried pregnancy for good 9months, that's just silly mi'der undecided...

I am not in anyway trying to trivialize the challenge that comes with carrying and birthing a child...

However, If you want to be respected, then act in a way that is worth respecting!

virginprincess:

Honestly...
I wish so too undecided...
I've had to babysit my nieces and nephews for a couple and I can tell you that cleaning, washing, cooking et Al is no where near working in a construction site undecided...

The reality of the matter is, a lot of women out there has made it a habit of trivializing what men go through, and magnifying their own struggles and that's just wicked and selfish!!

And also, please go and check the definition of the word "nurture", you would see that men also play a role in nurturing a child undecided...

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 06, 2022
McDuncan:

To each gender its cross. Trying to make yours special while trivialising the other points to a rather disturbing psychological trepidations on your part.

No woman is loaded up with a bulging stomach for 9 months. It's a gradual process happening in degrees as the months climb.

And what's the crazy talk about nurturing a baby from childhood to adulthood? When was it a woman's sole responsibility to nurture children from infancy through adolescent and into adulthood? I'll put your egregious claims as a deliberate misrepresentation of fact.

If you see child bearing and nurturing as so much, then it points to your dissatisfaction of your biologically assigned gender. With that mindset, your already poised and equipped to be a disgruntled feminist who always look jealously over the pond, across the horizon where men dwell with the ungraceful intent of displacing them.

Our (men's) world is only what we make it to be. We laugh over a class of bear, invent (create), hangout and soldier on through our responsibilities and difficulties without so much as making much of a face. We hardly tell you your world is simpler or less complicated. We know our stack of responsibilities, we pick 'em up and press on. We expect you to do same...or get yourself a dick (surgically) if you may, and join the club.

This is apt!
I wouldn't have said it any better!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Mirabella01: 1:30pm On May 06, 2022
Wonderful shocked
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by baretalk: 1:37pm On May 06, 2022
That is your real face grin

13 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by FuckDModz: 1:37pm On May 06, 2022
grin

Ugly woman looking for validation.

See how person resemble cow. Wtf!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 06, 2022
grin

Some Dickson eeehn ? Dem water na just Natural Disaster grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by sotall(m): 1:37pm On May 06, 2022
undecided
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 1:37pm On May 06, 2022
Pregnancy don truly show us her true colour

Meanwhile....
I wish her safety delivery on her due date

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Authoreety: 1:37pm On May 06, 2022
Nothing change there... Abi na pregnancy increase her nose size?

One pix was done with a good camera wt filter the other was the opposite...

Be like she carry the pregnancy grudgingly

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Lamasta(m): 1:37pm On May 06, 2022
Pls add graphic image grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:37pm On May 06, 2022
grin omo guys dey fùck different kind of nonsense sha grin jesus

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Mooh247: 1:37pm On May 06, 2022
grin

Chai .. men don suffer

What you ordered for vs what you got

This is why you need to marry only your best friend that you love regardless of her looks

7 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:37pm On May 06, 2022
Odikwa transformation for our darling pretty Nigerian lady cool

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 1:38pm On May 06, 2022
It is a phase and I think some enjoy it more than some. I know someone who is in and out of hospitals during pregnancy yet, she went on with the journey 3 times.

There are some who during the phase had their best life.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by SwissMass: 1:38pm On May 06, 2022
BBB
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Timoleon(m): 1:38pm On May 06, 2022
You are violent!
Desperados:
Are you sure this is a result of pregnancy or serious beating? undecided

This one na transformation from one gender to another.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Have My Kind Of Parents? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage / Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.