Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? (60059 Views)

Husband Caught Sleeping With His Wife's Sisters / My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court / Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by kpoins: 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
U never tell us wetin you really do shocked
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by sisisioge: 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
Omg! grin grin grin grin

I think he should just have helped you finish up. Why was he angry nau cool cool
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by olahbc: 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
masturbation is a sin it is not biblical even islamically so my sister u need to ask for forgiveness from GOD and to your husband 4 what u did
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Bigsteveg(m): 8:22am On Apr 03, 2017
I don't think u understand what is really happening
niggi4life:
He's not serious, that should have turned him on and he would have simply join you in the action.
You guys are husband and wife not BF and GF and you should explore your body and sexuality to the fullest.
Remember, you are spending the rest of your life with him, so he should be ready to give it to u steadily.
Do not talk to him about it, let him bring the conversation and then u tell him that there is totally nothing wrong in what u are doing
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Bigsteveg(m): 9:03am On Apr 03, 2017
I can see that most people are not addressing the issue but are just giving u childish ideas.

Please, what on earth do u need 8 nieces for? Young couple when u should be enjoying the early stages of marriage.

Firstly.........send those kids back to their parents, u can keep one or two maximum

Secondly.........don't ever sleep in different rooms, for God sake you came home after like two months and what u could think of is sleeping in different rooms? Am sorry.........it doesn't look like you and your husband are emotionally matured and ready for marriage

Thirdly......work it out, it took u more than two months before coming home. Haba!!! Madam, did u travel out of the country?
Two weeks max pls.

Fourthly..........there is nothing wrong with you masturbating, the problem is doing it when your husband was right at home. What stopped u from inviting him to the bath?

Fifth....someone even suggested u should not talk about it! Chai,what a deluded fellow. Pls, sit your husband down. Talk about it, tell him how sorry u are, plan out how u wanna live your life and like I said earlier, the first mistake was the kids...8!!! It's like u are running a motherless home.

Next time pls, move closed to an elderly woman who u can take as a friend ,sister and mother(not a family member) who is matured and godly that u can speak with. If you keep coming here, ur home might not stand because of childish comments here, most of them are below 15 years. Everybody has access to phones now.

I wish you all the best

Idunnowhat2do:
Hello fam,

I got married and I only lived with my husband for a month before I got a job in another state, since we needed the money, I had to move. We've not seen for about 3 months. I just got back and I was welcomed by my nieces from both sides. We are currently hosting 8 of them, they are fun to be with. I love other people's children, I'm terrified of having my own.

We live in a 2 bedroom apartment, I sleep with the girls while my husband with the boys. Since I got back, we've been able to do it just once with the kids sleeping in the room. It was not enjoyable or comfortable. He gets back from work late and I am exhausted when he gets back because of the kids. It's 2 weeks now and I want to get down with my husband. He wants it too. My husband walks around shirtless and it turns me on every time I see him or hear his voice. We are a very sexually active couple whenever we are around each other.

The problem is that I could not take it anymore so I went to the bathroom, he opened the door and he caught me pleasuring myself today. I couldn't lock the door because the lock was bad. He's crazy and very angry.

What do I do?
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Bigsteveg(m): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2017
I think the problem is having 8 kids in their home. 10 in a two bedroom flat!
I also agree with you, she should have dragged him closer
kilode100:
He is angry?? I don't understand! You too dull biko!!

The moment he walked in was when you should have put your fingers soaked with pussy cum into his mouth..

If na me eh... I for....
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Bigsteveg(m): 9:10am On Apr 03, 2017
Why would he be angry ?!?!?

Imagine your husband jerking off in the bath while you are just 5m away and not sick neither are u handicap .

It's embarrassing
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Bigsteveg(m): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2017
megafone:
You guys should live your lives. Allow your nieces go and start your couples life. Your present arrangement is wrong! Tell him you want more than he is giving right now.

Exactly...good point
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Bigsteveg(m): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2017
Bossken:
Hmmmmmm 8 kids in a two bed room apartment? That's too much. I suggest you guyz do something about it fast so you both can have space and time for ur affections. Your marriage to me is too young to begin to suffer some hitches now.

If I were ur husband, I won't get angry seeing u in that act. I would rather understand that u need s*x and then make immediate plans to satisfy u.

Excellent points bring raised
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by firstladyp4(f): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
peedeeasobie:

she asked you to advice her and not to insult her husband...
I Wonder Ooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) / Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.