Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? (57107 Views)

You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World / Why Does My Sperm Go From White To Transparent Within A Few Seconds / Is It Normal To Weigh 92Kg At My Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by chemmerfrank(m): 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
Someone makes a mistake..don't rub it in their face.
Op please avoid google..it would only triple your anxiety.
Visit a doc please. Majority of people on nairaland cant help but take out their broke and pathetic life problems and frustration on victims such as you..
But learn a lesson..use condom next Time. We have all made d mistake at one point.

1 Like

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
whiteandblack:
My s p e r m is mixed red and brown...and am really worried about this. I have just had an unprotected sex with a lady but that has been a while. So please is this colored s p e r m normal or do i need see a doctor. I need your serious contributions to this..no insult please. Thanks in advanced.
Take 6 spoons of conc [size=16pt]H[/size]2[size=16pt]SO[/size]4
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
Looking for professional Advice?...Then I think I'm in a position to give it to you. I'm a Medical doctor who studied accounting in the University... What you're going through is a Medical condition called 'Rainbow sperm'. Don't worry with time it would turn green and then Black, Only then should u Hit Panic button
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by OyinMIXmola(f): 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
arghhhhhhhhhhh op are u for realAlakua,sperm don dey irritate me ooooo!!!oga ur fone dey browse nairaland,buh you can't browse on your health?seems you love insults..cuz if you don't,nairaland wld never be an option..better go 2d hospital b4 its too late..Gooodluck
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Stop eating kuli kuli and boli
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Guy you have a serious infection probably STI sef
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Flashh: 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
engrshakespeare:

If u think this comment senseless it's because the op did a senseless thing. So he deserves this. He should have asked for advice b4 unprotected sexx. I actually found it funny,
Hey! Let me tell you something.

This thing the guy is suffering can occur to anybody at any time if care isn't taken.

It isn't just a matter of protected sex only, you can get it from wife if she or the partner you've trusted that gat no infection when you have been having it raw without no worries of STD might have the infection tomorrow and transfer it to you.

if he commits sucide he'll be doing d world a favour. Every action has consequences, no one will carry his on his behalf.
I hope if it happens to your relatives, you will say this same thing. Both of you are heartless.

3 Likes

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Timbuktu14(m): 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
agohmamuda:
Relax Op. It's just Harmattan. It happened to one of my neighbour last week, the guy just died yesterday. No fear.
Chai!
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by krixEfe: 11:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
brother you wicked ho!.
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Elizabethoni(f): 11:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
whiteandblack:
My s p e r m is mixed red and brown...and am really worried about this. I have just had an unprotected sex with a lady but that has been a while. So please is this colored s p e r m normal or do i need see a doctor. I need your serious contributions to this..no insult please. Thanks in advanced.

How did you know it's red and brown...were u masturbating or you had another unprotected sex..or a protected one this time around and saw the color inside the condom?.... undecided lipsrsealed just curious....
Ladies pls run from this guy oo...pls save the world by not spreading the disease because obviously something wrong...pls go check yourself asap
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Ehiaguinanjohn(m): 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bros sperm is colourless o so u better go see a doc be4 it is too late.
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by drosmo276: 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
Check your medications....have u used d drug rifampicin recently?...it colours body fluids....if not see a doctor n don't freak out
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by NEROSKY(m): 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
agohmamuda:
Relax Op. It's just Harmattan. It happened to one of my neighbour last week, the guy just died yesterday. No fear.

Hahahahaha!!! grin grin grin
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Innomach(m): 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
It appears that those who struggle to comment first actually have nothing upstairs. I have learnt to scroll past the first few comments in every topic before reading intelligent and well constructed comments.

And to the OP, seeking a medical attention I believe is not too much ask. Good luck and quick recovery.
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by philipobiz: 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
tintingz:
End time sėx.

You need to see a doctor asap, reddish color in your spėrm is not normal oo!! Na infection.

What Are the Common Causes of Red Semen?
www.wisegeek.com/what-are-the-common-causes-of-red-semen.htm
A perfect explanation.

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by therapistmrs: 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
go see a doctor.
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Seculent: 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Innomach:
It appears that those who struggle to comment first actually have nothing upstairs. I have learnt to scroll past the first few comments in every topic before reading intelligent and well constructed comments.

And to the OP, seeking a medical attention I believe is not too much ask. Good luck and quick recovery.
I am tell you. Just take a look at the comments. An idiot is even wishing him death, but they don't know life is turn by turn.
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Eleniyan15: 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
if symptom persist after 3dayx consult ifa
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
If it's not broken don't fix it,do you have any pain in that area?if not then nothing to worry about.

By the way,how did you know what colour it's?you have started wanking again huh?.

I guess our diets infuence our sperm,is probably caused by what you ate.
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by brightnonso: 11:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
Brother, you need Jesus.
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by summerflame(m): 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
See where SHOKI leads you to. Always protect yourself when having sex. Now u don get AIDS. quote me and u die
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Pdizzle(m): 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
agohmamuda:

i swear nairaland na psyche ward
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by icybeth(m): 11:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
Doctors are not hard to find so run to one and run a test for infection.
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Codedboy1: 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
Not a big deal... It one's happened to me wen a friend of mine mistakenly hit my balls real hard... But nw it bak to normal without visit d Doctor
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by ahamonyeka(m): 12:00am On Dec 14, 2015
whiteandblack:
I have notice it before but once and after then I have not notice it again I was so scared thinking I don't have sperm again I told a friend of mine and he said sperm don't get dry so, I had to stay away from sex for sometimes since after then av not experience it again but I will advise you visit a doctor.
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 14, 2015
Remember the holy sabbath day. If you didn't do that thing today, you won't have been punished.
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Lordnewton1(m): 12:10am On Dec 14, 2015
agohmamuda:
whad da f.u...c.k.

no fear grin
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by BABANGBALI: 12:19am On Dec 14, 2015
iyangbali is now on her way to Jerusalem to join other well meaning Nigerians to perform Holy Pilgrimage. I just sawed her off some minutes ago when their plane tooked off. Nairaland especially bad bellerians like vickyrotex,rokiatu,msglobalwonder,freeglobe,funjosh,eleko1,prettythicksme,seun,lalastticlala,edwife,chukwudi44 and co are go to miss you. Safe journey iya.

In the voice of reekado "if dem like make dem fire their catapault of jealousy........." grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by fatigah(m): 12:24am On Dec 14, 2015
SPERM COLOUR CHANGE.

White is typically considered a healthy sperm color, although it can also be slightly yellow at times. Yellow or greenish sperm may also be a sign of a serious infection, especially if it is accompanied by other symptoms. Pink, red, or brown sperm may mean that a man has blood in his semen, and this can be the sign of an infection or injury. Semen color can change from day to day, and a sudden change or a change accompanied by discomfort or a foul odor should be checked by a physician.

The medical term for male ejaculate is semen, but many people refer to it as sperm. When one refers to sperm color, he is usually referring to the color of semen. Usually, semen is white or grayish in color, due to the large amount of proteins present in the secretions.

Yellow may also be a normal sperm color for some men. This can occur when the ejaculate contains a large quantity of dead sperm. If a man does not ejaculate for several months or years, the sperm in his body can die, resulting in a yellow ejaculate. Usually, the sperm color will return to a normal white color after he has ejaculated a few times.

Urine may be another cause of yellow sperm. This can occur when a man urinates a small amount around the same time that he ejaculates. Emptying the bladder before ejaculation should result in a normal sperm color.

Yellow or green sperm may also indicate a more serious problem, such as an infection. A urinary tract infection (UTI) or an infection in the prostate could cause a man's sperm to appear yellow, for instance. Some sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) may also cause a yellow or green sperm color. Gonorrhea and chlamydia are two STDs that may cause green sperm.

Usually, if an unusual sperm color is due to an infection of the male reproductive system, a man will have other symptoms as well. Abnormal discharge from the penis and a foul odor are other symptoms of an infection of this sort, for example. Pain, itching, or burning may also be present.

Ejaculated sperm may also have a red or pink tinge to it as well, and this is usually the result of blood in the ejaculate. This condition is known as hematospermia. It can occur when small blood vessels in the male reproductive system become damaged. It is common after a vasectomy, for instance. If the sperm color returns to normal within a few days, this is usually nothing to worry about.

On the other hand, it could indicate a serious problem if the color of the sperm remains pink or red. Brown sperm may also be a concern, since it could mean that there is dried blood in the sperm. Disease or injury of any part of the male reproductive system, including the prostate or testicles, could result in hematospermia

Check up with your Doctor. p.anthony
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by fizziea(m): 12:24am On Dec 14, 2015
Flashh:

Now you're wishing him death. I wonder how this is helpful that some kids are hitting the "Like" button. It isn't funny at all. You can take your dry joke somewhere else. Dọ́lt

(op) you have been infected which is causing irritation in your gland(prostatitis). So you are suffering from haematospermia. Please go see a doctor.

Mind you, don't bring complaints to Nairaland again to avoid senseless comments like this so that you won't commit suicide.

Adios!

[size=21pt] see old man... so u cnt take a joke and even the last tyme i checked nairaland never turn general hospital [/size]
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by frisky2good(m): 12:26am On Dec 14, 2015
Are you saying he is going to die or he will become impotent? grin

darlyboy387:
Your sperm turning red could be as a mixture of the blood or probably an infection this is know as hematospermia this is cos the blood vessel in ur reproductive organ got damaged and ur semen turned brown cos the blood got dried. Daz my opinion
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 14, 2015
from Indian to Atlantic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Knockout' Tears Boy’s Hand In Asaba (Very Graphic Photo) / I Saved An Accident Victim's Life And I'm Proud Of It / Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.