Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? (57076 Views)

You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World / Why Does My Sperm Go From White To Transparent Within A Few Seconds / Is It Normal To Weigh 92Kg At My Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by chuzero(m): 6:29am On Dec 14, 2015
End time fucking... grin
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by martinlooter(m): 6:41am On Dec 14, 2015
First of all, if you had unprotected sex, how come you could still see your sperm? Did you dip your hands into the woman's vagina to scoop your sperm out?
Anyway, did you find out whether the girl you slept with is on her menses, maybe it is a mixture of your sperm and her wasted blood that is causing the colouration of your sperm.
Try and be careful next time, take some drugs and give your life to Christ.
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by goalgetter1: 6:50am On Dec 14, 2015
Guy u hav 2 take hrt o.
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by MizTyna(f): 6:50am On Dec 14, 2015
agohmamuda:
Relax Op. It's just Harmattan. It happened to one of my neighbour last week, the guy just died yesterday. No fear.

Bros you're wicked oh! Hahahahaha shocked cheesy
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by GeoOla25(m): 7:01am On Dec 14, 2015
agohmamuda:
Relax Op. It's just Harmattan. It happened to one of my neighbour last week, the guy just died yesterday. No fear.
Lmao... Guy u no try at all
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by DedeNkem: 7:06am On Dec 14, 2015
whiteandblack:
My s p e r m is mixed red and brown...and am really worried about this. I have just had an unprotected sex with a lady but that has been a while. So please is this colored s p e r m normal or do i need see a doctor. I need your serious contributions to this..no insult please. Thanks in advanced.

What the f*uck is wrong with you?
Why would you do without protection?

The blood from your f*ucking d*ick could be either an infection or you grabbed your d*ick too hard while m*asturbating which may have fractured your urethra wall.

If your problem is the latter, there's no cause for alarm. All you need to do is let it heal for few days. And when masturbating next time, take it easy on your d*ick, it's a fragile organ.

But If you contracted an STD, then you f*ucking deserve it!

1 Like

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by danowena: 7:09am On Dec 14, 2015
If u also experience some pains whilst urinating, then get treated for STD. U can use antibiotics like augmetin (sold for about 3k). Stop having sex too regularly. By this, I mean releasing sperm by whatever means. This could be as a result of bursted veins.
If this does not work, please see ur doctor as this could also be cancer or kidney problems. Refusal to treat this kind of STD could lead to sterility. Be warned.

Finally, tell that girl to go STD tests. Both of you should discretely get tested for HIV as well.
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Johnsown1(m): 7:15am On Dec 14, 2015
Go to hospital for general check up
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Chimdiebere(m): 7:26am On Dec 14, 2015
your condition is called Hematospermia.
Read more

When Your Sperm Turns red most men have an ejaculate (the fluid that contains the sperm) that is white and slightly cloudy. When it turns red, it is a frightening occurrence. Hematospermia, orblood in the ejaculate, is a symptom that provokes great anxiety in patients due to fears of malignancy or sexually transmitted diseases. For most men, hematospermia is not a serious, life-threatening condition. One could think of blood in the semen in almost the same way one would think of blood in nasal mucus when one has a bad cold or sinus infection. It certainly is a sign of problems, but it's nothing to panic about. Seeking a medical opinion is highly recommended in any instance. Most men with hematospermia usually report brownish to red discoloration of the ejaculate. More than 90% of patients have no prior genitourinary symptoms or significant factors in their history. The ages range from 14 to 75, with an average age in the late 30's. It is not uncommon, however, for it to affect men between the ages of 30 and 40. About 90% of men who have had hematospermia will have repeated episodes.The etiology is not specifically known and is poorly understood. Most commonly, it results from nonspecific inflammation of the urethra, prostate and/or seminal vesicles. In about 50% of patients the cause of hematospermia is not clearly understood or known. Semen originates from multiple organs, including the testicles, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, and prostate. Most of thesemen comes from the seminal vesicles and prostate and it is probably from these two organs that most hematospermia cases originate. Infections or inflammationof the organs listed above account for most of the other causes. Cancers are rarely causative and account for a very small percentage of hemospermic diagnoses. With the introduction of ultrasound-guided prostate biopsies, we are seeing a large number of patients -- about a third of the patients who received the test -- with hematospermia after the biopsy.Patients with hematospermia are usually categorized into one of two groups. The primary hematospermia group is where thepatient's only symptom is blood in the ejaculate. This means that there is no blood in the urine (neither visually nor under a microscope). Also, the patient has no symptoms of urinary irritation or infection and the physical exam is completely unremarkable. Patients who have this type of hematospermia with no other findings are essentially found to have no other problem. The condition is"self-limited", which means it will go away in time without treatment. About 17% of patients will have one episode and no recurrence. Secondary hematospermia is when the cause of bleeding is known or suspected, such as immediately after a prostate biopsy, in the presence of a urinary or prostate infection, or cancer. Unusual causes include tuberculosis, parasitic infections and any diseases that affect blood clotting such as hemophilia and chronic liver disease. Patients who have hematospermia associated with symptoms of urinary infection or visual and/or microscopic blood in the urine require a complete urologic evaluation.Most men with hematospermia are in their 30's and the problem almost always subsides spontaneously, usually within several weeks. Hematospermia may be associated with infection, but is rarely secondary to malignancy. Patients that have persistent hematospermia for longer than three weeks should undergo further urologic evaluation to identify the specific cause. The physical exam should include agenital and rectal exam, as well as a blood pressure test. Hypertension can be associated with hematospermia. Some urologists recommend transrectal ultrasounds to look for stones and cysts inthe prostate, seminal vesicles and ejaculatory ducts. This may also help rule out prostate cancer.Other urologists recommend cystoscopy because hematospermia can be secondary to urethral and prostatic pathology. Overall, hematospermia almost always resolves spontaneously and rarely is associated with significant urinary pathology. In a Japanese study, less than 1% of patients had prostate cancer associated with hematospermia.Hematospermia can be a very frightening occurrence to any male, but in the end, most of these patients are found to have no abnormalities and require no therapy. Hematospermia is prone to continue on and off, but it is usually self-limited and carries no increased risk of any other disease, nor is the patient felt to be puttinghis sexual partner at risk. To reiterate; malignant cancers of the testicles and prostate are very rarely associated with hematospermia. Bottom line-hematospermia is a frightening condition that suggests a mild inflamation of either the prostate gland or seminal vesicles. No treatment or use of medication will result in return of the semen to its normal color. If you have this condition, check with your doctor or your urologist.
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by mamaafrik(m): 7:26am On Dec 14, 2015
agohmamuda:
you don dey Koloooo,kekekekekkeekkeke,you wan kill am.
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Archielaro: 7:32am On Dec 14, 2015
angryUr sparm na colour block
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Seculent: 7:34am On Dec 14, 2015
fizziea:

[size=21pt] see old man... so u cnt take a joke and even the last tyme i checked nairaland never turn general hospital [/size]
Not funny!
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Ayotundemi(m): 7:36am On Dec 14, 2015
I think you had too much sex or too much masturbation.....
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Hychineson(m): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2015
Visit d nearest hospital and make sure u choose d finest nurse wen ur sperm sample is required.
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by badonkadonk: 7:43am On Dec 14, 2015
whiteandblack:
My s p e r m is mixed red and brown...and am really worried about this. I have just had an unprotected sex with a lady but that has been a while. So please is this colored s p e r m normal or do i need see a doctor. I need your serious contributions to this..no insult please. Thanks in advanced.

Pischures of the colored sperm or......

AdonBelieveIt..
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 14, 2015
priscaoge:
Nsogbu lipsrsealed

This one strong maka Chukwu. Op u don't need to be told that u need to see a doctor. Must be "STD". Make sure u treat it properly or else, ur linage don close be that grin

May ur sisters be treated the way you treat other girls, I say Amen to that.
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Elinob(m): 7:44am On Dec 14, 2015
Just check urself well b4 is too late 4 u oo
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by sunnitus: 7:45am On Dec 14, 2015
The best advice brother is to see a doctor, because is abnormal...but why u go enta woman just like that without condom? Na so d tin dey hungry u reach....
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Afriface: 7:46am On Dec 14, 2015
I have the herbal remedy to correct that

visit www.askmegaman.com and www.terminateitnow.com

Best wishes!
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by adedayourt(m): 7:54am On Dec 14, 2015
Omotayor123:
Go to the hospital for proper check up!

reasonable person doesnt need to b told dat undecided
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by udomma1005(m): 8:08am On Dec 14, 2015
agohmamuda:
Hehehehehehe,Omo u re badtttt!
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by donj84: 8:17am On Dec 14, 2015
irunooboo:

U and Google dey fight undecided

I don't know how to use google, mayb the link will help us know where u got this information from
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by NemzySeries(m): 8:28am On Dec 14, 2015
itz eida ur dick has a problem wit colour riot or itz copying d characteristics of a litmus paper
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by priscaoge(f): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2015
Sincere4u:

May ur sisters be treated the way you treat other girls, I say Amen to that.

Sounds like a gentleman embarassed embarassed
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 14, 2015
Sexually Transmitted disease,run for your life to the hospital
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by ilo04(m): 8:40am On Dec 14, 2015
agohmamuda:
grin
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by SSkillzzz(m): 8:41am On Dec 14, 2015
agohmamuda:
chai...Bros you no get chill rara..
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Uffakowoicho(m): 8:43am On Dec 14, 2015
upload the picture lemme examine n analyse it
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by SSkillzzz(m): 8:45am On Dec 14, 2015
this situation is beyond the medical grounds bruh.....you need to consult the gods via a NATIVE DOCTOR.... amadioha n sango will have an answer for you..
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by shepherdnoble: 8:45am On Dec 14, 2015
agohmamuda:
you wicked oo
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by shomutuski(m): 8:46am On Dec 14, 2015
whiteandblack:

bro i think i can help you at no cost at all. I need you to answer all my questions.

1. Do you masturbate? 2. Since when have u started and how old are you knw?
3. Do you feel like you are addicted?
4. Are u getting enough sleep? If yes, is it upto 8 or more hours.
5. Are your testicles shrinking?
6. Do you still observe ur morning wood?.
Send ur answer to me in form of a quote as i wont be able to receive any private message.
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by ilo04(m): 8:47am On Dec 14, 2015
whiteandblack:
op awon aye ti get ti e

u don Bleep Edo babe without protection

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Saved An Accident Victim's Life And I'm Proud Of It / Is This Pregnancy For Me? / 'Knockout' Tears Boy’s Hand In Asaba (Very Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.