Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo (2130 Views)

Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. / Guys Over To You / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by fajani(m): 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
I know these question sound awkward...

Guys can you consider an Olosho girl who has resigned from her business Venture as your FIRST ....

IF YOUR ANSWER IS YES.. STATE YOUR REASON
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by adonbilivit: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
is she the last girl on earth?
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by fajani(m): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
I can't marry even a repented Olosho girl cos once a soldier is always a soldier......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by libertyfather(m): 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Define Olosho and Oscanmbo, I'm from Canada
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by Omotayor123(f): 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nice one... Make I sit down first tongue
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by fajani(m): 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
Wait, Dont tell me all those Olosho girls that dominate this vast world won't get husband
adonbilivit:
is she the last girl on earth?
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by fajani(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Girls that use their Pussy as business venture..
libertyfather:
Define Olosho and Oscanmbo, I'm from Canada

1 Like

Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by adonbilivit: 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
fajani:
Wait, Dont tell me all those Olosho girls that dominate this vast world won't get husband
they only deceive men that know nothing about their job. abi u go like marry retired ASHAWO?
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by firstking01(m): 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
fajani:
I know these question sound awkward...

Guys can you consider an Olosho girl who has resigned from her business Venture as your FIRST ....

IF YOUR ANSWER IS YES.. STATE YOUR REASON
i can, only if she's changed morally and health wise...
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by Cholls(m): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
My brother i see nothing wrong in marrying one. But, may personality will never make me marry one.
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by fajani(m): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
God forbid.. is there any enjoyment or heaven on earth left with them....
adonbilivit:
they only deceive men that know nothing about their job. abi u go like marry retired ASHAWO?
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by adonbilivit: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
fajani:
God forbid.. is there any enjoyment or heaven on earth left with them....
I dey tell u. their ororo don finish
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by fajani(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
Dnt try it ooo. they can't be trusted.. they are addicted to sex...
firstking01:
i can, only if she's changed morally and health wise...
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by fajani(m): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
I pity those girls sha... na those of them wey manage marry dey get crush marriage
adonbilivit:
I dey tell u. their ororo don finish
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by corneremperor: 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
@ OP, what you dont know wont hurt u. IF a woman does not want you to know her past you will never know. Just pray you dont end up marrying one, shikena.
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by fajani(m): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
not someone like me who knows how to scrutinize a lady to a state of Stupour
corneremperor:
@ OP, what you dont know wont hurt u. IF a woman does not want you to know her past you will never know. Just pray you dont end up marrying one, shikena.
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by gold360(m): 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
we all get married to oloshos #ColdFact.. who's an olosho? a gal who use her body to get wat she wants from a man..isnt dat wat dat ur gf or wifey is doin 2 u? #drop_mic

3 Likes

Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by fajani(m): 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
there's a huge difference
gold360:
we all get married to oloshos #ColdFact.. who's an olosho? a gal who use her body to get wat she wants from a man..isnt dat wat dat ur gf or wifey is doin 2 u? #drop_mic
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by firstking01(m): 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
fajani:
Dnt try it ooo. they can't be trusted.. they are addicted to sex...
prophet hossiah married an olosho in d bible...read d book of hossiah...i knw wat m talkin bouf mr.
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by younghartz(m): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
how will I be sure my future wife isn't an olosho
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by zealot4me(f): 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hehehe first time I an hearing of oscanbo *sounds funny*
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by fajani(m): 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
it is a common slogan here in west
zealot4me:
Hehehe first time I an hearing of oscanbo *sounds funny*
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by fajani(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
there are lot of descent girls out there... i pray you Dont have a broken home..... u hear of this word " omo elepo nimi ma ya tun igo Mi fo. that's there quote if u have Lil misunderstanding
firstking01:
prophet hossiah married an olosho in d bible...read d book of hossiah...i knw wat m talkin bouf mr.
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by firstking01(m): 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
fajani:
there are lot of descent girls out there... i pray you Dont have a broken home..... u hear of this word " omo elepo nimi ma ya tun igo Mi fo. that's there quote if u have Lil misunderstanding
are u in anyway doubting d power of d scriptures?...in any case i base in ph, we have decent oloshoscheesy...enter baracuda for gra, or casablancacheesy...btw, ion do oloshos...neither do i advocate for pre-marital sexsad...i just went dis way so ppl wil knw dat diara decent oloshos
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by fajani(m): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
I hear new thing today.. descent olosho
firstking01:
are u in anyway doubting d power of d scriptures?...in any case i base in ph, we have decent oloshoscheesy...enter baracuda for gra, or casablancacheesy...btw, ion do oloshos...neither do i advocate for pre-marital sexsad...i just went dis way so ppl wil knw dat diara decent oloshos
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
fajani:
Lolz cheesy
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by firstking01(m): 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
fajani:
yes...u only find dem in phcheesy
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
fajani:
there's a huge difference

Olooshos get HIERACHY be dat grin
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
younghartz:
how will I be sure my future wife isn't an olosho

JAMB QUESTION FOR 2016 undecided

OR

Search from Google.com wink
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
firstking01:
yes...u only find dem in phcheesy

Lmao. grin grin grin
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by firstking01(m): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
adepeter26:

Lmao. grin grin grin
cool
adepeter26:

Lmao. grin grin grin
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by younghartz(m): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
adepeter26:

JAMB QUESTION FOR 2016 undecided
OR
Search from Google.com wink
Lol Until ur wife/girlfrnd open up to u abt her past...my bro you can't find out o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throw Back Pics Of Kogi State Governor Nd His Wife / My Madam On The Move / Expert Predicts Humans Prefering Sex With Robots &Being Disvirgined By Them(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.