Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,914 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam (4517 Views)

"I will Kill any useless Christian called a Biafran in Kaduna" - Man Threatens / Obama Does Not Respect Buhari (photo) / Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam by EdCure: 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
SpaceMan22:
Na lie? Na you be only APC goon wey no like Muslims Still studying you sha...Godwin ooooooo na Godwin ...this party na boom cheesy
I don't dislike muslims as much as I detest the grotesque acts committed by those who profess the Islamic ideology.

The ideolog is being hijacked by proponents of violence and retrogression. True Muslims need to salvage what they claim to be a peaceful religion.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam by willow0804: 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
EdCure:

I don't dislike muslims as much as I detest the grotesque acts committed by those who profess the Islamic ideology.

The ideolog is being hijacked by proponents of violence and retrogression. True Muslims need to salvage what they claim to be a peaceful religion.

Are there any true muslims? except the peaceful SW muslims who are still regarded as semi infidels by the same true muslims. What an irony
Re: Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
willow0804:

What do you mean by that? this is what an imam said, you are here saying im spreading negativity. Please if you can't seat up and challenge such ideology then it will consume you with your ignorance.'

LOBBISH!

LMAO!!

I clicked on the link you posted as back up for this unsightly filth and it was such a joke of a site ... Tbh, I'm particularly tired of wasting time arguing with low life's and religion hatemongers . My candid advice is If Islam is your worst nightmare and you can't see the apparent positivities in it , just go and drink soda and rid us the stress of having to decry falsities propagated by the religion's extremists over n over again. Ciao!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam by willow0804: 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
pinceprinz:

LMAO!!

I clicked on the link you posted as back up for this unsightly filth and it was such a joke of a site ... Tbh, I'm particularly tired of wasting time arguing with low life's and religion hatemongers . My candid advice is If Islam is your worst nightmare and you can't see the apparent positivities in it , just go and drink soda and rid us the stress of having to decry falsities propagated by the religion's extremists over n over again. Ciao!

Did you even try to watch the video. SMH
Re: Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam by EdCure: 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
sarutobie:

islam, radical islam and isis are one and yet you voted for one? stfu! you hypocrite.you have no moral rights to cast aspersions on islam.

Your wanton verbiage unveiled the ludicrous limits of your minuscule mind.
Your intellectual deficiency and narrow-mindedness renders you ineligible for further elaboration as regards the rationale behind my political actions and ideological leanings.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam by EdCure: 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
willow0804:
Are there any true muslims? except the peaceful SW muslims who are still regarded as semi infidels by the same true muslims. What an irony

If you aask mee, na who I go aask? grin

Contradictions, right?

Abeg I no want post more than that on this issue...for today cheesy

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam by willow0804: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
EdCure:

If you aask mee, na who I go aask? grin

Contradictions, right?

Abeg I no want post more than that on this issue...for today cheesy

Me sef before them nak me ban grin
Re: Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam by tuscani: 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
instead of screaming what, just click on the link and watch
Cholls:
My brother what!
Re: Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam by Afroconnect: 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
Its funny how religion play with the minds of zombies.
Re: Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam by vedaxcool(m): 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
[s]
willow0804:

every time source, source, source. oya take, feed your self, the video is there also, before you ask for video too

http://www.thelotpot.com/muslims-have-right-to-kill-any-non-muslim-who-does-not-respect-islam-imam-mullah-krekar/

Nonsense!
[/s]

Rubbish
Re: Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam by Blackfire(m): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
Father abraham well done o, ishmael children dey show there logo well well, aunty sarah u see wetin hurry hurry dey cause... I saute all of una
Re: Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam by outlandra(m): 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
thank God i wasn't born into a muslim family .... for a non muslim to touch their koran is also a sin.....kai...
Re: Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam by Trioxocarbonate: 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
outlandra:
thank God i wasn't born into a muslim family ....
for a non muslim to touch their koran is also a sin.....kai...

Please I need you to show me the verse where it is said, it is a sin for non Muslim to touch the Qur'an?

Waiting...
Re: Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam by osazeeblue01: 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ok we shall see
Re: Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam by outlandra(m): 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
Trioxocarbonate:

Please I need you to show me the verse where it is said, it is a sin for non Muslim to touch the Qur'an?

Waiting...
ISIS chapter 7 vs 777
Re: Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam by Trioxocarbonate: 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Rubbish

Brother, you know what? You need not to reply this people.

I, for one have since taken them as miserable jokers not worthy of a time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam by Trioxocarbonate: 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
outlandra:
ISIS chapter 7 vs 777

You see your life?
Saying what you have no knowledge about.

You believe in hearsay. Why not do a little bit of research, it helps.

Tetraoxosulphate(iv) acid cool
Re: Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam by vedaxcool(m): 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Trioxocarbonate:

Brother, you know what? You need not to reply this people.

I, for one have since taken them as miserable jokers not worthy of a time.

Thanx silence wud suffice.
Re: Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam by outlandra(m): 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Trioxocarbonate:

You see your life?
Saying what you have no knowledge about.

You believe in hearsay. Why not do a little bit of research, it helps.

Tetraoxosulphate(iv) acid cool
guy what i said was based on my experience ....

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam by Trioxocarbonate: 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
outlandra:
guy what i said was based on my experience ....

Experience without doing research? What a joke.

If scientists didn't do research, we won't be advanced technologically today.

#DoReseach cool
Re: Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam by olakunle15(m): 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
you shouldn't condemn a religion just because of what this man said. we are all blinded by our beliefs.
Re: Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam by LongsLevi: 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
well I think that Imam needs to update himself on the definition of RIGHT.
Re: Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
Not surprised at all. I once watched a video on Facebook, where an Imam in the middle east was telling his congregation about beautiful nu.de virgin arab women with blue eyes and succulent breas.t waiting for them in heaven, if they pick up arms and join jihadist movements.
Re: Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 14, 2015
compound fool. your religion has made you a zombie.
vedaxcool:
Jewish news indeed, let me know when you get a better source.
Re: Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 14, 2015
I thought you implied that it was false. Now you call it "negativity" even with a video proof.

pls don't breed.
pinceprinz:

bruh, really must you spread negativities?
Re: Muslims Have The Right To Kill Any Non-muslim Who Does Not Respect Islam - Imam by vedaxcool(m): 7:27am On Dec 14, 2015
Millerz:
I am a compound fool. My religion has mmade me a zombie.

K

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis / How Trump's Victory Will Benefit Eastern Nigeria By Tony Nnadi / Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.