Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Isn't Airforce1 Getting Out Of Hand? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isn't Airforce1 Getting Out Of Hand? (1478 Views)

Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] / Meekmill And Kcee / This #oyadab Trend Is Getting Out Of Hand, See This Old Woman [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't Airforce1 Getting Out Of Hand? by Ginaz(f): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
I'm not saying this to get attention but airforce1 is losing his fan base here on nairaland including me. I thought he looks dope and has talent but unfortunately, I was shocked when he opened a thread exposing his body and just today he posted rubbish about trashing out a dress he just bought. I rolled my eyes backward in boredom.

Bad negativity won't help your career bro, you gat to stop this cos it looks childish. No one wants to know about your trash but your talent. Leave such stupidity and concentrate on making good music cos you're about to lose your number 1 fan.

Who else thinks so? embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't Airforce1 Getting Out Of Hand? by obiorathesubtle: 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
Middle finger
Re: Isn't Airforce1 Getting Out Of Hand? by Airforce1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
Now that you've finally gotten my attention, what next @ Ginaz?

Oh I get it, you love me right?

1 Like

Re: Isn't Airforce1 Getting Out Of Hand? by unibenstudent1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
i see u love the guy,girls always using reverse psychology

3 Likes

Re: Isn't Airforce1 Getting Out Of Hand? by stud9(m): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
I see love here
Re: Isn't Airforce1 Getting Out Of Hand? by Ginaz(f): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Airforce1:
Now that you've finally gotten my attention, what next @ Ginaz?

Oh I get it, you love me right?

Just trying to help you bro, its not attention. tongue
Re: Isn't Airforce1 Getting Out Of Hand? by Ginaz(f): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
unibenstudent1:
i see u love the guy,girls always using reverse psychology

Does everything has to be love? So I can't correct him again? undecided
Re: Isn't Airforce1 Getting Out Of Hand? by Airforce1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ginaz:

Just trying to help you bro, its not attention. tongue

you got a sexy body

Be happy baby
Re: Isn't Airforce1 Getting Out Of Hand? by Ginaz(f): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Airforce1:

you got a sexy body

Be happy baby

undecided undecided meaning
Re: Isn't Airforce1 Getting Out Of Hand? by Airforce1(m): 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ginaz:

undecided undecided meaning
dont worry ignore
Re: Isn't Airforce1 Getting Out Of Hand? by B4UIWAZ(f): 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ginaz:
I'm not saying this to get attention but airforce1 is losing his fan base here on nairaland including me. I thought he looks dope and has talent but unfortunately, I was shocked when he opened a thread exposing his body and just today he posted rubbish about trashing out a dress he just bought. I rolled my eyes backward in boredom.

Bad negativity won't help your career bro, you gat to stop this cos it looks childish. No one wants to know about your trash but your talent. Leave such stupidity and concentrate on making good music cos you're about to lose your number 1 fan.

I smell serious crushing here

Girl say the truth you're crushing on him eh
Re: Isn't Airforce1 Getting Out Of Hand? by daprince: 2:54am On Dec 14, 2015
Just went through an old thread and I found what the a-hole wrote about making money. I SMH for the future of Nigeria.
https://www.nairaland.com/1473618/mansions-owner-mr-okwudili-umenyiora#18731429

Re: Isn't Airforce1 Getting Out Of Hand? by duduade: 4:18am On Dec 14, 2015
Ginaz:

Who are his fan base o...?
The dude is just craaap men

But then if people no blow his trumpet let him...

And lastly that thread he opened about buying trashing clothes just showed his *childish* mentality. ..

He will become a celebrity and be worse than .............

1 Like

Re: Isn't Airforce1 Getting Out Of Hand? by Kingblingz(m): 7:34am On Dec 14, 2015
That's how you behave when you decide 2 choose STUP!DITY as ur hobby,everything about u turns STUP!D immediately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isn't Airforce1 Getting Out Of Hand? by jossiwan(m): 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ginaz guess your corrections won't work!!!

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Kwam1's Daughter Call To Bar Celebration In Lekki / ★ 7 Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities Dressed Up As Santa / ★ 9ice Ex-wife Has No Say In Ice Prince Cheating Scandal – Fans Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.