Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Serious Advise From Mature Women! Pregnancy Alert! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Serious Advise From Mature Women! Pregnancy Alert! (1776 Views)

My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 / See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / Advise Needed From Mature Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Advise From Mature Women! Pregnancy Alert! by mizzochocinco: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
My boyfie moved to USA for school and work and i got lonely so i decided to get fresh meat to play with. Long story short, I'm 3weeks pregnant but i want to pin it on my boyfriend. He comes home over the weekend. To those that have successfully concealed paternity of their children, how did you do it?
If you want to bash go bash your husband/wife or fada I'm not here for nonsense from frustrated goats! Mature advice is welcome.

1 Like

Re: Serious Advise From Mature Women! Pregnancy Alert! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
I wish you successful pinning.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Advise From Mature Women! Pregnancy Alert! by DuchessLily(f): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hmmmm.....Don't start what u can't finish ooo
Re: Serious Advise From Mature Women! Pregnancy Alert! by Ginaz(f): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Stupid morherfuvker, I hope he finds out he's not the father. undecided go and cover your head in shame.
Re: Serious Advise From Mature Women! Pregnancy Alert! by mizzochocinco: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ginaz:
Stupid morherfuvker, I hope he finds out he's not the father. undecided go and cover your head in shame.
go school, you no go gree! Who did i say you should go bash?
Re: Serious Advise From Mature Women! Pregnancy Alert! by Ginaz(f): 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
mizzochocinco:
go school, you no go gree! Who did i say you should go bash?

You're so stupid

1 Like

Re: Serious Advise From Mature Women! Pregnancy Alert! by oluafam: 3:53am On Dec 14, 2015
Pinning ko needling ni. Try it and disgrace and shame will be your reward at last. You don't want nonsense comments when you have already created nonsense for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Advise From Mature Women! Pregnancy Alert! by GboyegaD(m): 4:11am On Dec 14, 2015
You don't want to act stupid I tell you. Own up to your actions and live in peace forever.

1 Like

Re: Serious Advise From Mature Women! Pregnancy Alert! by thorpido(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jokers on family section.
Re: Serious Advise From Mature Women! Pregnancy Alert! by tpiar: 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
mizzochocinco:
My boyfie moved to USA for school and work and i got lonely so i decided to get fresh meat to play with. Long story short, I'm 3weeks pregnant but i want to pin it on my boyfriend. He comes home over the weekend. To those that have successfully concealed paternity of their children, how did you do it?
If you want to bash go bash your husband/wife or fada I'm not here for nonsense from frustrated goats! Mature advice is welcome.

blah.

why not google it if you're too d.umb to cook up a believable lie yourself.
Re: Serious Advise From Mature Women! Pregnancy Alert! by xklassic: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
What kind of pin do you need for the pinning, Safety or office pin?

1 Like

Re: Serious Advise From Mature Women! Pregnancy Alert! by diportivo: 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bronzegoddess

grin grin grin
Re: Serious Advise From Mature Women! Pregnancy Alert! by bronzegoddess(f): 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
diportivo:
Bronzegoddess

grin grin grin

Safety pin will do the trick smiley

On a serious note op, u shld call ..... And ...him that u ......a and get a ..... To make .... Easy .... . You ....... Sometimes we ....carry....... ....... All d time...... .

Madam, simply fill in d gaps.
Re: Serious Advise From Mature Women! Pregnancy Alert! by meetmal03(f): 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
Increase your chances of taking in by creating a conducive environment in your womb for the baby to thrive in.
Are you pregnant already and need a complete supply of all the nutrients including folic acid for your unborn child?

Then you need Naturemade parental Multi + Dha softgel.

Nature Made Prenatal plus DHA Liquid SoftGel combines all of the key nutrients from a prenatal multivitamin with 200 mg DHA into ONE SINGLE SOFTGEL

Helps to support a healthy pregnancy and the baby’s development

Only one softgel a day has all the nutrients that you need.

You dont need to take any other thing till you give birth .
It is made in USA.

5 months supply is for 8000 naira saving you money that you would have used for pregnacare for 5 months.

To get one, go to the Nigerian supplier site www.mifant.com and get a bottle.
Text: 08104323941
Whatsapp: +447423097893

Re: Serious Advise From Mature Women! Pregnancy Alert! by Chidoks(f): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
No please don't pin that pregnancy on the wrong guy.trust me,it'll backfire when you least expect it.it will ruin the relationship/marriage.
Let both your boyfriend and his assistant know what's up.you guys can then decide the next step.but babes you try o.sleeping with 2men without protection at the Same time..
But wait I,3 weeks and he's back already.how long ago did he leave?or are you planning of pinning a 3wks pregnancy on someone you aren't sure how he feels about you?nne think am o.
Re: Serious Advise From Mature Women! Pregnancy Alert! by Ursino(f): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
Report yourself to the real owner of the baby. Since he is good enough to be made love to, he should be good enough to marry you too. Don't "pin" an innocent man with another man's baby. God is watching. Kindly explain things to the former boyfriend, and move on with the owner of the pregnancy.

Always so "no" to premarital sex and unwanted pregnancies!

1 Like

Re: Serious Advise From Mature Women! Pregnancy Alert! by 4Qbitch: 2:11am On Jul 06, 2016
mizzochocinco:
you are such a hoe!shame on u! So did u give birth to the bastard or you aborted him? Evil hoe!

(1) (Reply)

My 14-year-old Daughter Admitted To Me That She’s Three Months Pregnant. / Have A Stranger Ever Been So Nice To You?? Share Your Experience / This Shows That Women Are Manipulative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.