Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Letter To Mrsphyno - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Mrsphyno (435 Views)

Mrsphyno Change Your DP!!! >:( / Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno / Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
Dear mrsphyno, before I go any further, I want to first apologize for all the bad words and demeaning threads I have opened about you, I am deeply sorry.

The truth of the matter is that I really love you. Your face is priceless. I haven't seen anything more beautiful than it. Your cute puppy eyes, and those lips of yours lightens up my mood whenever I think of them.

I admire everything about you. Your intelligence, your personality and your sense of humor.

I just heard from someone that you are a medical student. This shows that you are also book smart, which is nice.

Honestly I am in love with you. I stalk your profile everytime just to see if you have changed your dp and read your posts. I am crazy about you.

I always imagine both of us together. Me holding your arms, and you smiling back at me.

I am obsessed with you mrsphyno, and it's driving me insane.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
cry where is she?
She needs to see this cry
Re: Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Letter To Mrsphyno by iceberylin(m): 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
Yesterday you beefed her...

Today your prophesying Love grin

The way people think sad
Re: Letter To Mrsphyno by lirusehn(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

*Spits on Op and mrsphyno undecided
Re: Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
pitifull love.

Re: Letter To Mrsphyno by TOMTOM15(m): 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
cryDisliked, reported, hidden, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, ever Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era,, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called ever free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of every city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada but alas no one cares

1 Like

Re: Letter To Mrsphyno by obiorathesubtle: 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
And we're underway again on another of Darven's insanity episodes.

Darven, quick question.. She didn't pay attention to you before, what makes you think this time will be different??
Re: Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
TOMTOM15:
cryDisliked, reported, hidden, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, ever Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era,, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called ever free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of every city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada but alas no one cares
cheesy
Re: Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
And we're underway again on another of Darven's insanity episodes.

Darven, quick question.. She didn't pay attention to you before, what makes you think this time will be different??

As far as she sees this, I am happy.

(1) (Reply)

The Christian Marriage: A Balance Perspective(2) / Just Thinking Out Loud / Help!!! A Friend Has Though Herself Into Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.