Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) (52885 Views)

Laura Ikeji Denies Living In Linda Ikeji's House & Leaving Instagram / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos / Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by prideofscience: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
WHO IS DT LADY IN D MIDDLE. UGGGGG
Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by coleakande: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
whao!
Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by slimbless(f): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
Laura even show for the pix pass Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by prelinctus: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ok. Good for her.
Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by fatshadys: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
Cool am proud of her women should find something doing not selling themselves 2for 5000
Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
Guest come dress pass the millionaire @ Linda Ikeji.
Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
Linda sis been forming celebrity since 14 bc grin undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
this is why they are not yet married......chai

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
this is why they are not yet married....next please.
Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by sisiclara: 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
Money speaking tinz
Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by trigar12(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
Heromaniaa:
We love you Linda Ikeji . some pained dude be changing rules to muffle biafran agitations. Biafrans be warming mansions.

Chicken, why didn't she buy the mansion in Biafra grin

Is it because Lagos is a no man's land ?? tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by prettyboi1(m): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
Heromaniaa:
We love you Linda Ikeji . some pained dude be changing rules to muffle biafran agitations. Biafrans be warming mansions.
Lol. Not all Igbo folks give a damn about biafra, Linda Ikeji must be a proud Nigerian.
Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by macaranta(m): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
OK congrats anty....this your new house publicity ehn .
Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by iamjayboss(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Na her family members turn to celebs?
Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by prettyboi1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
jordanriverz:
this is why they are not yet married....next please.
Poor way of thinking. SMH
Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
RickRichards:
I was there. That's me playing FIFA 16 in the first picture. Had so much fun. I threw Linda in the swimming pool. That's my own way of saying "congratulations!!!" It goes without saying that she was absolutely livid with me. She threatened to expose my identity on Nairaland. I threatened to expose hers too, and in an instant, there was peace. The UN has nothing on me. Hehehe
BTW...Laura was just running around the house pacifier in mouth. cheesy
for your dream cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by mamagee3(f): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
Good for her!!!

But how many articles will I read about her house alone
Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by ikombe: 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
Airforce1:
Lol
Dis wan don dey mad oh
Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by davodyguy: 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
Investigate linda Ikeji for collecting money from Dasuki grin grin grin grin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by loomer: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
I beg, na which of them be Linda for the picture cos me no really know her face.
Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by ikombe: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
RickRichards:
I was there. That's me playing FIFA 16 in the first picture. Had so much fun. I threw Linda in the swimming pool. That's my own way of saying "congratulations!!!" It goes without saying that she was absolutely livid with me. She threatened to expose my identity on Nairaland. I threatened to expose hers too, and in an instant, there was peace. The UN has nothing on me. Hehehe
BTW...Laura was just running around the house pacifier in mouth. cheesy
pours him a bucket of water. It was only just a dream undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by Viktor1983(m): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
admax:
A gossiper buying a house in Banana Island when entertainers who are more richer haven't bought any in that neighbourhood. O di kwa egwu!

Just very soon, those billions flying here and there under the clueless one will be traced to her. #Dasukigate

Can I buy u one more bottle of codeine?
Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by KanwuliaJara: 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Congrats Linda!!!!
No man can give you what you have already given yourself.

Even stinking politicians cannot afford this!

Stay away from NL o!
SCAMMER-BOYS with sweet raps full "grrrrrrrrand"! wink

Dem go chop ya dollar and ya poooohsie, and BLACKMAIL YOU TOO! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by ipreach: 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
congrats to Linda but am still angry with her
Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
Thumbs up
Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by lastpage: 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
trigar12:

Chicken, why didn't she buy the mansion in Biafra grin

Is it because Lagos is a no man's land ?? tongue

No, its because LAGOS is the place to be, as far as Nigeria is concerned.
How l wish Lagos was in Bia.fraud and we dont have to queue for Visa to come to Lagos, when IPAD finally wins?

People like Linda are smart because they dont want to leave Lagos for that side! grin grin grin

BTW: This Linda thing is getting very boring..... people with far better houses dont even call it Mansion, talk less of all these noise-making on Nairaland! shocked shocked

Better to leave, when the ovation is still loud....

Lastpage!
Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by Seun360(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
Another beneficiary of NSA #DasukiGae
Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by Seun360(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
Another beneficiary of NSA #DasukiGate
Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
prettyboi1:

Poor way of thinking. SMH
was I talking to you,pls mind your own business..I also have the right to comment so back of and SYH for yourself.
Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by prettyboi1(m): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
jordanriverz:
was I talking to you,pls mind your own business..I also have the right to comment so back of and SYH for yourself.
If I should mind my business,also mind your own business. How is Linda Ikeji's marital status your business?
Re: Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
prettyboi1:

If I should mind my business,also mind your own business. How is Linda Ikeji's marital status your business?
pls if u don't have any reasonable thing to say just shut up,why don't u ask other fellow nairalanders why they are commenting....and besides I never mention any names so think before u talk and back the hell off. angry
prettyboi1:

pls if u don't have any reasonable thing to say just shut up,why don't u ask other fellow nairalanders why they are commenting....and besides I never mention any names so think before u talk and back the hell off.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums / I Decided To Go Unclad To Tell Nigerians They Are Uncivilized – Brymo / Toke Makinwa Dances 'Soapy' At Her 35th Birthday Party. Naira Marley Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.