Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Guys Wearing One Boxer For Seven Days And Seven Night, Get In And Read Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Wearing One Boxer For Seven Days And Seven Night, Get In And Read Now (1176 Views)

See These Guys Wearing Female Pants And Posing Like Women / How We Made Love Last Night... Get Wet Dammit!!! / Guys Wearing One Boxer For Seven Days And Seven Night, Get In And Read Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Wearing One Boxer For Seven Days And Seven Night, Get In And Read Now by datprincess(f): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2015
Guys wearing one boxer for seven days and seven night, get in and read now
Majority of guys are very immature and unacceptable societal-wise by their attitude and appearance!
*Dirty boxers: Some guys wear boxers for weeks without changing them! Dirty pikin and u won toast babe. White boxers go turn to carton colour..HOT POST omg something serious is happening to 2face idibia's wife
*White singlet turns brown: I still wonder how some guys wear white singlet till it turns brown! Some guys’ singlets have even turned to buba with a wide space under the arms. The skinny ones will look like hangers inside the singlet! abeg upgrade joor!!!

*Keeping bushy hairs: This is seriously a turn-off! Does it mean you can’t afford 200 Naira to cut your hair? Are you practicing madness? Some barbers even charge 150 Naira! Guy, abeg go cut your hair make you look like human being. READ ALSO What Men thinks while having s ex with their woman..read more here
*Wearing skinny Jeans: I don’t....READ MORE HERE...http://www.odiongist.com/2015/12/guys-wearing-one-boxer-for-seven-days.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Wearing One Boxer For Seven Days And Seven Night, Get In And Read Now by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 14, 2015
Last Days show your face and underwear first
Re: Guys Wearing One Boxer For Seven Days And Seven Night, Get In And Read Now by marshalcarter: 7:39am On Dec 14, 2015
Yes...tell'em...lyk 1 mumu dats arguin with me now...he's puttin on 1 boxer for 3 months and m tellin him its wrong...instead of him takin correction...he's insultin me undecided
Re: Guys Wearing One Boxer For Seven Days And Seven Night, Get In And Read Now by darlingtonVII(m): 7:57am On Dec 14, 2015
ok

Re: Guys Wearing One Boxer For Seven Days And Seven Night, Get In And Read Now by Khd95(m): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2015
I dont do boxersgrin
Re: Guys Wearing One Boxer For Seven Days And Seven Night, Get In And Read Now by akagson: 8:22am On Dec 14, 2015
Ooops....One boxers for 2 days is even too much.

You too can own a laptop
https://www.nairaland.com/2800403/christmas-bonanza-laptop-offer-2gb
Re: Guys Wearing One Boxer For Seven Days And Seven Night, Get In And Read Now by prettyjo(f): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2015
tongue
Re: Guys Wearing One Boxer For Seven Days And Seven Night, Get In And Read Now by Ifakiland(m): 8:25am On Dec 14, 2015
datprincess:
Majority of guys are very immature and unacceptable societal-wise by their attitude and appearance!
*Dirty boxers: Some guys wear boxers for weeks without changing them! Dirty pikin and u won toast babe. White boxers go turn to carton colour..HOT POST omg something serious is happening to 2face idibia's wife
*White singlet turns brown: I still wonder how some guys wear white singlet till it turns brown! Some guys’ singlets have even turned to buba with a wide space under the arms. The skinny ones will look like hangers inside the singlet! abeg upgrade joor!!!

*Keeping bushy hairs: This is seriously a turn-off! Does it mean you can’t afford 200 Naira to cut your hair? Are you practicing madness? Some barbers even charge 150 Naira! Guy, abeg go cut your hair make you look like human being. READ ALSO What Men thinks while having s ex with their woman..read more here
*Wearing skinny Jeans: I don’t....READ MORE HERE...http://www.odiongist.com/2015/12/guys-wearing-one-boxer-for-seven-days.html
na your ynash dem wear am?
Re: Guys Wearing One Boxer For Seven Days And Seven Night, Get In And Read Now by powerfulsettingz: 8:32am On Dec 14, 2015
@op I guess he forced you have a bj with him recently cos of the pay
Re: Guys Wearing One Boxer For Seven Days And Seven Night, Get In And Read Now by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 14, 2015
I nor lie you... na 2times I de wear boser cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Wearing One Boxer For Seven Days And Seven Night, Get In And Read Now by feran15(m): 9:08am On Dec 14, 2015
pleez learn to properly copy and paste
Re: Guys Wearing One Boxer For Seven Days And Seven Night, Get In And Read Now by cruzita(f): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2015
undecided no be small .when dem manage commot am the tin go dey smell ogiri ogiri
Re: Guys Wearing One Boxer For Seven Days And Seven Night, Get In And Read Now by adaksbullet: 11:30am On Dec 14, 2015
Am nort like oder boys that we wear boxa for 2 weekangry...................am wear mine perico boxa frm jan1 too dec31angry.............no thyme too chnge boxa and it alway smel ponmo or locus beans cool

We hustle errday cool
Re: Guys Wearing One Boxer For Seven Days And Seven Night, Get In And Read Now by datprincess(f): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
cheesy
cruzita:
undecided no be small .when dem manage commot am the tin go dey smell ogiri ogiri
Re: Guys Wearing One Boxer For Seven Days And Seven Night, Get In And Read Now by datprincess(f): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ifakiland:

na your ynash dem wear am?

(1) (Reply)

Operation Like My Photo Continued!!! / New Year, New Wahala: Advice Needed Please / What Are The Differences Between Dating And Courting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.