Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) (39067 Views)

Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia / Shiite-Army-Clash: Amina Shot In Her Private Part / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by anytexy: 10:46am On Dec 14, 2015
Rafidi:
Please can you stop distorting facts and calling the massacre a clash? For a clash to happen, it must be of opponents of balanced powers/force. It is a massacre. Murder of civilians in cold blood. Crimes against humanity.
Correct. Human right, where are you? Hahahahh
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by fastestfinger: 10:49am On Dec 14, 2015
VenusBetty:
You really dont know much about these people, they've always been causing trouble even before Jonathan. They respect their leaders more than God himself and personally I think it is high time all forces joined hands together to flush them before they get out of hand.
i think it would be safer to flush people with your mentality instead...

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by jaybee(f): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2015
chocolateme:
It is well with Nigeria.
People are gradually loosing their conscience, they no longer can tell the difference between good and bad. They just choose whichever of the two and edit it to fit into their conscience and then live on.

FTC
Chocolate cream

Now that is the height of corruption; the irreversible phase of decay. That is Nigeria. The real cause for concern; The ever present threat to the collective existence, lives, property in the geographical entity called Nigeria. Not the bad governance, the stolen billions, book harms, or even Islamic extremism. Actually, IRREVERSIBLE LOSS OF CONSCIENCE.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by HaneefahRN(f): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2015
God protect us from affliction of poverty.
Poverty has robbed these pple of their sense of right and wrong. Tell a hungry man not to take money he feels the owner no longer needs. That is if this really happened tho, cos our news source can't be trusted these days
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 14, 2015
VenusBetty:
You really dont know much about these people, they've always been causing trouble even before Jonathan. They respect their leaders more than God himself and personally I think it is high time all forces joined hands together to flush them before they get out of hand.
how come most persons haven't heard of them? Are they worse than BH yet we have BH sympathisers in govt offices.
Imagine the solution you are proposing : wipe out a set of humanity because you think they are less human than you are. My dear this is the problem with this country. Some persons feel they are more Nigerian than others and this is evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by HaneefahRN(f): 10:58am On Dec 14, 2015
VenusBetty:
No offense, u're a potential terrorist
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by HaneefahRN(f): 10:59am On Dec 14, 2015
VenusBetty:
No offense, u're a potential terrorist. This is the same ideology those terrorists av, they feel they are right and any perceived enemy must be killed
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by adeniranmicheal(m): 10:59am On Dec 14, 2015
May their soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2015
Stupid video clips
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by adeniranmicheal(m): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]May their soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by jamace(m): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2015
See the soldiers begging the shiites to allow the COAS pass on the high way: https://www.nairaland.com/2798983/photo-nigeria-army-officers-pleading#40963118
Na wa for this country o! shocked shocked Religion will kill this country, wallahi.
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by 25ahmad(m): 11:02am On Dec 14, 2015
But they said stealing is not corruption. Amma such act is not good at all, one day you or your relation will be a victim
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by DarryOsh(m): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2015
dainformant:
This is really shameless and embarrassing for citizens to be robbing the dead. Some residents in Zaria, Kaduna state were pictured taking "spoils" from the dead victims after the clash between the Nigerian troops and the Islamic Movement of Nigeria on Sunday. In the footage posted online, the youths carried out the act with cool minds as if it was their right in doing so...a very big SHAME indeed. See photos gotten from the footage..

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/graphic-photos-see-how-victims-were.html

Op , how are you sure that they weren't checking their pockets for means of identification?
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by networkgenuis: 11:04am On Dec 14, 2015
Rafidi:
Please can you stop distorting facts and calling the massacre a clash? For a clash to happen, it must be of opponents of balanced powers/force. It is a massacre. Murder of civilians in cold blood. Crimes against humanity.

Pay no mind to them, many people are gradually losing their humanity. This is a pure case of mindless massacre. Up till now, we are yet to see even a single weapon recovered from them.

I hope your government isn't indirectly involving itself in the proxy war between Saudi Arabia and Iran.
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by SmooshCHN: 11:11am On Dec 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
AND THEY WILL COME IN THEIR NUMBERS TO BLAME JONATHAN, WHEN THEY KNOW FULLY WELL THAT PMB IS THE PROBLEM?
Here you are again. You no carry the thing for your head true true.
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by Junkab: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2015
Nobody knows their intention,may be they are checking their pockets to know their identity thru ID or otherwise.if it were robbing that shows people are heartless and inhumane

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by lakeside30: 11:25am On Dec 14, 2015
Looking at the picture not sure they are stealing something like they want to the sure if the dead is theirs

My opinion though
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by Penhand(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2015
And au du u justify the truth that they are stealing frm d dead? Haba mana nigerians we shouldn't be always believing what ever we are feed with. In fact this story is false
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by jamace(m): 11:39am On Dec 14, 2015
Why should they block the express road thereby obstructing lawfull movement of traffic? The soldiers even begged the shiites to allow them pass but the shiites refused: See the soldiers begging the shiites to allow the COAS pass on the high way: https://www.nairaland.com/2798983/photo-nigeria-army-officers-pleading#40963118
Has Nigeria degenerated to this level of religious lawlessness?
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by Ghost01(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2015
If the Nigerian Army can perpetrate this evil in public glare, now imagine what they do when we aren't looking. And to think some are here encouraging them... I give up on this country!

That those guys are there robbing the dead isn't new. Visit any ceremony on a weekend in Zaria and watch the Almajiri guys attack the leftovers. Many of us no longer respect the sanctity of life, public institutions inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by LilSmith55(m): 11:49am On Dec 14, 2015
Lucialovely:
Stealing from the dead!? What a shame cry cry

Steal from the dead, so dat Someone else won't steal from you,
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by Emuwale: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2015
Talking about robbing the Shiite dead.
Those people in the pics don't look like robbing they more like their members trying to collect things in their pocket, eg,ID cards or incriminating items.
We are reasonable people not in Nigerian society that such will happen and people will just stand and look.
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by mart2k(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
dainformant:
so u are justifying their actions because they need to feed... so if person no die, dem no go eat abi.... pls, stop thinking like a Shiite Muslim before I call the chief of army staff for you.. lol
Nothing bad in picking their pockets or do u expect them to b buried wit their money?
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
HaneefahRN:

No offense, u're a potential terrorist. This is the same ideology those terrorists av, they feel they are right and any perceived enemy must be killed
I really don't have to reply you, but I can see you're one of them, you had better warn your Fathers and Uncles.
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by amd4598(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
believe me that footage are wrong. Shiite members dress in complete black black which can't be seen in those pix. if it ever happens any, such act is really bad.
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
MKO4ever:
At least stealing is not corruption

KWONTINUE
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bubewilson:
how come most persons haven't heard of them? Are they worse than BH yet we have BH sympathisers in govt offices.
Imagine the solution you are proposing : wipe out a set of humanity because you think they are less human than you are. My dear this is the problem with this country. Some persons feel they are more Nigerian than others and this is evil.
now you're hearing of them, listen to news, listen to political programs, no chances should be given. I wish BH wasn't given luxury of chances, the story would have been different.
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by billyG(m): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
AND THEY WILL COME IN THEIR NUMBERS TO BLAME JONATHAN, WHEN THEY KNOW FULLY WELL THAT PMB IS THE PROBLEM?
Last year d army kill shite protesters in zaria did any1 blame Jonathan NO! b/c no b jona snd them.also pmb no snd them.
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

ARE YOU A BLOOD SUCKING SUNNIST, NOT GOOD FOR A LADY?
hahahahahahahahaha Sunnist ko, Moonist ni. You had better not quote me again Starish
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by billyG(m): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
BlackPeni5:
Jonathan is responsible for this... PDP has destroyed the country.

Everything bad that has ever happened to Nigeria is the fault of the Ibos and the Niger deltans. They caused it.

Not to worry, Saint Buhari is here to solve all our problems. Even if he kills your entire family for no good reason, it is for the good of the nation.
Get small sense ,small boy na Buhari shoot those pple?
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by BlackPeni5: 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
billyG:

Get small sense ,small boy na Buhari shoot those pple?

No...no be Buhari shoot them. Tell me who Adolf Hitler shoot? Who did Osama Bin Laden behead?

Compound idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP Idris Drags Saraki, Senate To Court / APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire / BBNaija: Governor Wike Appreciates Tacha For Mentioning Him In Her Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.