Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) (39065 Views)

Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia / Shiite-Army-Clash: Amina Shot In Her Private Part / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by HaneefahRN(f): 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
VenusBetty:
I really don't have to reply you, but I can see you're one of them, you had better warn your Fathers and Uncles.
U see what I mean? I'm a yoruba Muslim girl (if that's a crime?). I agree some Northerners aren't the best as regards behavior and ideologies this all boils down to the large scale ignorance and illiteracy lvl among them, they are easily brainwashed and are knwn to be stubborn, but the way u talk, if u are given a gun or bomb to destroy the whole North u will wtout 2nd thought, or if the army decides to kill everyone in the North u will hail them on, but no tht doesn't make u a potential terrorist or someone losing touch wt humanity tho since u're nt a Muslim, only Muslims can be potential terrorists and inhumane. Recheck urself and ur intentions, if u are a Christian, u ain't Christ-like
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
HaneefahRN:

U see what I mean? I'm a yoruba Muslim girl (if that's a crime?). I agree some Northerners aren't the best as regards behavior and ideologies this all boils down to the large scale ignorance and illiteracy lvl among them, they are easily brainwashed and are knwn to be stubborn, but the way u talk, if u are given a gun or bomb to destroy the whole North u will wtout 2nd thought, or if the army decides to kill everyone in the North u will hail them on, but no tht doesn't make u a potential terrorist or someone losing touch wt humanity tho since u're nt a Muslim, only Muslims can be potential terrorists and inhumane. Recheck urself and ur intentions, if u are a Christian, u ain't Christ-like
hey girl, I live among them too but i cant kill them, I will allow those that have the license to kill to do that. thats if they don't stop killing my people. In fact youre are one of my people, these people are heartless o. Just like you said when they finish brainwashing them, my sister you might even be the next victim. God forbid
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
VenusBetty:
hahahahahahahahaha Sunnist ko, Moonist ni. You had better not quote me again Starish
make me understand?
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by pedrilo: 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
mployer:

Nawa ooo!!! cry cry

People no dey fear again
fear wetin? wen hungry wan kill plenty people. dis is part of d change buhari brought.
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by HaneefahRN(f): 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
VenusBetty:
hey girl, I live among them too but i cant kill them, I will allow those that have the license to kill to do that. thats if they don't stop killing my people. In fact youre are one of my people, these people are heartless o. Just like you said when they finish brainwashing them, my sister you might even be the next victim. God forbid
Yh, may God protect us and our families from tragedies, and may God rid this Nation of BH or any other terror grps and uphold this nation
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by chimoskyg(m): 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
Is it not their fellow religious brothers that are doing the act
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by Walexz02(m): 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
Rafidi:
Please can you stop distorting facts and calling the massacre a clash? For a clash to happen, it must be of opponents of balanced powers/force. It is a massacre. Murder of civilians in cold blood. Crimes against humanity.
A very big and shameful act which as a matter of fact Nigerian government should stand up and prob those who carried out the act .. This is a very big crime against humanity
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
BlackPeni5:
Jonathan is responsible for this... PDP has destroyed the country.

Everything bad that has ever happened to Nigeria is the fault of the Ibos and the Niger deltans. They caused it.

Not to worry, Saint Buhari is here to solve all our problems. Even if he kills your entire family for no good reason, it is for the good of the nation.
keep blaming pdp and jonathan common sense you no get,ekpa
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by DonBenny77(m): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
definition of a zoo...... lol..... d dead wont b needing it
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by gbengus17: 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
JUST LIKE THE ROAD SAFETY CORPS ON ACCIDENT VICTIMS===============ESPECIALY LUXURIOUS BUS ACCIDENTS==== CORPS MEMBERS ARE ALWAYS VERY HAPPY INDEED/
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by BlackPeni5: 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
ellacute45:
keep blaming pdp and jonathan common sense you no get,ekpa

Seems you didn't study Use of English in school.

Google the word "Irony" and learn a few things before you grow too old.
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by Chubhie: 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
Nigeria is in a state of war unofficially.
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
this wont happen in biafran land. the spirits of the dead will haunt u down to ur grave.
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by orisa37: 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
Evidence that the people are hungry and angry.!!!!
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
VenusBetty:
now you're hearing of them, listen to news, listen to political programs, no chances should be given. I wish BH wasn't given luxury of chances, the story would have been different.
my dear, violent crack down has never and will never solve the problems Muslim groups are having with others.... A case in point is Syria, Al shabab, boko haram, taliban etc. The more you present violence to them, the more they are willing to die for what they believe in. At the end you find out that you are losing and only wasting your time because even their 5th unborn generation will rise up and fight for what their fathers fought for.

Now buhari and Co have killed them.... Will they seat and watch.... No.... It's only a matter of time..... Rather than promoting annihilation.... A better option is to forge for a coexistence since they are all Muslims......

Babe.... You are good looking..... Hope you are not an religious extremist.
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by fluffybaby(f): 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
Those are photos from after thee carnage and people were lookibg for their relatives.
Show a video to prove your point.
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by alaskido(m): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
We all know stealing from the dead is very bad but I do not think the dead will need phones, money etc. I know they will blame it on Jonathan when all these are happening in Buhari's time. We never saw such a thing during Jonathan's regime.
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by coolvitus(m): 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
not clash pls when the army killed innocent ppl Nigeria media is worse than Ebola gosh
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by IBB98(m): 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
Shame on them,FEEDING ON A DEATH HYENA! What you sow.shall d looters reap.MK DEM WAIT FOR D BOOMERANG
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by cool450(m): 12:05am On Dec 15, 2015
Aboki nawaaaaaa.
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by blaxx: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2015
GTA V... Zaria Ext.
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by billyG(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
BlackPeni5:

No...no be Buhari shoot them. Tell me who Adolf Hitler shoot? Who did Osama Bin Laden behead?

Compound idiot.
Yur father is a fool!see d kind foolish name u bear.Was is GEJ that shoot them last year?u are a foool 4ever.
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by BlackPeni5: 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
billyG:

Yur father is a fool!see d kind foolish name u bear.Was is GEJ that shoot them last year?u are a foool 4ever.

Billy Goat...that's all you are. No need responding to a He-goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism / Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa / IGP Idris Drags Saraki, Senate To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.