Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Online Problems In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Online Problems In A Relationship (452 Views)

See The Major Causes Of Erection Problems In Men / HILARIOUS: This Woman Can Solve All Your Sexual Problems In Nigeria / Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Problems In A Relationship by teejayahmed(m): 10:36am On Dec 14, 2015
Relationships is not just a bed of roses as we all know. But some of these problems are exacerbated with some online tools especially mobile phones and social networks. Most of these problems based on my experience are more common in distant relationships but can also be experienced even when u staying in d same environment. The points listed below are my own experience, feel free to add yours.

1. Excessive Phone calls
This is common with care starved girls and jealous type of girls( Dont mind how biased I was there). There are always calling and talking to you on phone wanting to know ur every move, ur activities and who u talk to. For God sake relationship is not EFCC vs Dasuki ,give him breathing space. The ones that annoys me most is ur girl will call u briefly begging u call her back for something. As a caring guy u rush to get card only for u to call and ask what it is?. The reply is "I just wanted to hear from u" after u guys av spoke so many times already that day. Atimes she will call and after greetings nothing more to say and she will ask u silly question like why are u keeping quiet. Other times if u think and bring up one discussion line, she will say that d discussion is lame that u should change topic as if u are TV stations.

2. Complain about ur chat or dp
I especially hate this type of girls. Dia are online 24hrs and always chatting with you. when u online and not typing to them Dia immediately call and complain that who are u chatting with that u not talking to them. And if u type dem hi Dia are never creative to start any discussion and would be waiting for u to start one which Dia would still say its lame at most times. This type are the first to complain about ur dp if its not about dem asking u change ur dp with immediate effect.

3. Exhausted words leads to more sex
Due to exhausting all your discussions online after u guys meet dia will be virtually nothing left to talk about. And prolonged silence will lead to thought of sex creeping to ur head all the time.

4. It increases ur odds of frequent misunderstanding
Before you know u start getting tired of this type of relationship if not well treated. Symptoms becomes frequent rate of misunderstanding because too much talk a times make u say things you not supposed to say. This lead to my final point

5. It can lead to sex chat and masturbation
Do to the difficulty in thinking out d best discussion land to take can push u to become too sexual. D easiest thing to discuss for a very long time is sex. U will find urself discussing about ur past sex experience together or how u plan to carry it out next time. leading to asking what the other person is wearing, taking nude pix and sharing and at last might start touching yourself.

Online activities is crucial to a relationship if properly managed. pls feel free to criticize and contribute ur own experience
Re: Online Problems In A Relationship by Cholls(m): 10:39am On Dec 14, 2015
My brother good
Re: Online Problems In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2015
shocked i don't bother my husband with calls
Or tell him who he should chat with and who not to chat with as long as he comes home to me everynight thats all for me smiley

(1) (Reply)

Sentimental Love Song / 19 Year Old Part Time Olosho Busted Doing If For $5 / Ladies Secret: 10 Powerful Ways To Attract Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.