Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges (18144 Views)

N1.6bn Fraud: I Was Forced To Implicate Jonathan - Dudafa Tells Court / Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator / Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges by OnankpaBa(m): 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jonathannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges by Olaolufred(m): 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sam0:
special prayers indeed.

They were said to have transferred a total sum of N1.45b to Acacia Holdings Limited’s account for special prayers; N2.1b given to DAAR Investment and Holding Company Limited for publicity; N170m for a four-bedroom duplex; N380m to support re-election of members of the House of Representatives; and N750m paid into Reliance Referral Hospital Limited’s account for special prayers.

Jonathan IS REALLY A MESS TO THIS NATION.
I SAID IN MARCH THAT THE LOOTING MAY TURN OUR NAIRA-DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE TO NOTHING LESS THAN 300 NAIRA TO 1 DOLLAR.
JONAH DOLLARIZED OUR ECONOMY THAT HOSPITALS TURNED TO PRAYER MOUNTAINS.
I THANK GOD I WAS ACTIVE IN KICKING HIM OUT OF POWER, BUT HE MUST ALSO BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS DEEDS.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges by Olaolufred(m): 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
Querty:
Remember!!
Dasuki just got TONY IJOHO [SAN] into his team of Lawyers..
Tony Ijoho has never lost a case in d law court..once He acepts to defend u in d court of Law, just be sure of Victiory.. He does everything within and beyond his reach to gain victory..
watch out!! Dasuki will be a free man

TRUE,
LIKE I HEARD IN FEBRUARY 2015, THAT A SITTING PRESIDENT HAS NEVER LOST AN ELECTION IN NIGERIA.
KEEP DECIEVING BOTH YOURSELF AND TONY.

4 Likes

Re: Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges by chikay2010: 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
Its now obvious that all those PDP campaign fund raising whatever then was only a divation for public not to raise an eyebrow when the demonic party was actually been funded by the govt from the our public funds. Quite amasing . Seems nobody has made mention of that.. All those Dangote, Adenuga, OUK, and the rest donating millions n billions are all fallacies cus they are playing from the script

1 Like

Re: Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
devour129:
nowadays anytime I hear GEJ name or see his picture , I get that cold feeling I usually have during the Ebola time any time I see a pix or hear the name f that Liberian guy that brought Ebola to nigeria .the name good luck Jonathan will always have a bad omen to it.

Who cares about ur bad omen??
Re: Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges by Yeske2(m): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
Buhari will certainly lose my trust if GEJ doesn't end up in jail by this time next year.
Re: Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
Why is this government not prosecuting it own people?Ex gov fashola is there.Ex gov rotimi amaechi is there.Gov Rauf aregbesola is also there.These are public officials who used public funds to sponsor apc's presidential and governorship campaign and elections but Efcc and dss are not going after them.This is a one chance probing.
Re: Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges by MedusaClad: 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
All these allegations...give them 6 weeks or so they will die down - again. It is generally accepted that thieving is an accepted practice in the country. it is celebrated actually...so the news is just that - news.
The country is a very interesting place - talk talk talk talk, discuss, discuss, analyse....all with no action. That's why the 'TALK' industry make billions - Pastors and evangelist (all talk), motivational speakers (all talk), conferences (all talk), blogs (all talk) etc etc etc etc....
*********Can someone just post the next topic we can all TALK about again abeg.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges by otokx(m): 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
owobokiri:
So When will Fashola and Amaechi be brought to court for the billions they stole from their respective states...., billions expended to make Angel Buhari the president of Naijeiriya?

Whenever PDP gets back power at the center

1 Like

Re: Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges by agarawu23(m): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
4nobody4every1:
He is a cretinous fucvktard grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges by bully2008: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
whao I guess u guys want to give me heart attack and commit suicide if possible. Infac.t I was so shocked when I see how money was been distributed in Abuja like just ordinary paper and we have thousands or millions on Nigerians suffering. Infact, is only God that will punish these people. Some of them are not even remorseful for their acts. It is well it is the nation palava.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges by andyanders: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
These guys supposed to be publicly executed. It is high time that fraudulent politicians and public servants are publicly executed.
This is even a crime against humanity for public servants to loot the national treasury where pregnant women are dying everyday. Road accidents as a result of bad roads that has been abandoned by the contractors who vanished after collecting money.

Now tell me why such amount will be disbursed for special prayers? What kind of country are we living in.

Could it be that the BLACK MAN is CURSED?
Re: Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges by fortune1968: 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
which of them is worse -jonathan or dsp alamiesegha ?
Re: Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
.. well the Danger in encouraging or breeding the right environment for sustainable corruption is that criminals can fight the justice system on equal footing.. most time Justice is lost to the Financial Might and Corrupt minds of Judges and Stakeholders.. it is not the first time EFCC will lose a case and have charges dropped for phenomenal criminals.. case in point Peter Odili, DSP Alams and Timipreye Sylva, OBJ, IBB.. until Pure and Unadulterated Justice is meted on these Billionaire Criminals (Death by Execution) nothing with deter Corruption
Re: Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
andyanders:
These guys supposed to be publicly executed. It is high time that fraudulent politicians and public servants are publicly executed.
This is even a crime against humanity for public servants to loot the national treasury where pregnant women are dying everyday. Road accidents as a result of bad roads that has been abandoned by the contractors who vanished after collecting money.

Now tell me why such amount will be disbursed for special prayers? What kind of country are we living in.

BLACK AFRICA IS CURSED TRULY.. THE CURSE OF WASTEFUL LIVING AND INFINITELY- DELAYED DESTINY
Re: Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges by MedusaClad: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
andyanders:

Yeah - very right, all black muuthafkers are cursed - even in countries outside Africa. Crabology reigns supreme. See Haiti, Australia and the rest of Polynesia. The truth hurts.
Re: Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges by MedusaClad: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
voltron:
.. until Pure and Unadulterated Justice is meted on these Billionaire Criminals (Death by Execution) nothing with deter Corruption

sorry dude - ain't gonna happen - Nigerians are weak_lings. Not just weak_lings, but weak-lings that luv nuthin but a nice shafting from behind by their lo-life politicos.
Re: Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges by andyanders: 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
It is disheartening listening to these pen robbers who are leaders in this country. Why must this case be handled with kid glove whereby these shameless individuals parade themselves as innocent citizens and are been awarded National honors for stealing.

I will say here that all National Awards giving to 99% of politicians are just a waste because they are rogues.

If Buhari did not come to power, Jonathan's administration would have crippled this country to minus zero.

We had Finance Minister who did not do her job as a minister. Why must she deny that she is not part of the system that crippled the system? How can such amount of money move within this country and the Finance Minister did nothing?That shows how incompetent she is or was during Jonathan's administration.
Re: Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges by ugbah007: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
Chai,this lie won make me throw up.oya sahara reporters make una help us with those evidences again.
Re: Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges by Pavarottii(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
laserjet:
OMG!!!...

These pple don finish this country. Whereas some nitwits somewhere would expect a certain man to fix all that was broken for 16years in just 6 months. Haba!!....the man na God??
If u don't can't tell me the economic condition that buhari met the country, with good details and facts, and what he has done to either improve on it or make it worse. Am not even sure u know our economy b4 buhari entered. And I ask again! Wat was broken? If u don't av answers with facts. Don't quote me. And incase u don't know u av Internet, check nigeria's economy as at 2014 ending and where it is now. Then u will know who has really scattered the economy.
Re: Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges by princeattah1: 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
laserjet:
OMG!!!...

These pple don finish this country. Whereas some nitwits somewhere would expect a certain man to fix all that was broken for 16years in just 6 months. Haba!!....the man na God??
Re: Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges by MedusaClad: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
by the way, religious leaders all need to be arrested too - they are in bed with corrupt politicos.
until the day all the money grabbing evangelists and pastors stop wasting people's times with prayers and night vigils and allow the youth to be engaged in positive political and economic activities - you will continue to hear these stories and your countrymen will continue to be a disgrace in other parts of the world.
Re: Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges by sabi99(m): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Horrible bosses
Re: Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
OnankpaBa:

Is 16billion Just?
how much did timi sylva stole dat d court squash d case? What is happening with murtala nyarko's case abeg?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) / Zulum Visits Hospitals, Confirms 10 Deaths, 47 Injuries After Boko Haram Attack / Appeal Court Acquits Raymond Dokpesi & His Firm, Daar Investment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.