Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? (60569 Views)

Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) / Major Panic, Some Banks Not able to Pay customers , Frozen like MMM / Banks Not Doing Enough To Support SMEs – Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Dermie: 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
No idea
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Pebcak: 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
Acidosis:
[size=16pt]

APC is a party of career propagandist, destiny looters and fundamental hypocrites. Dine with them, and cut short your lifespan by 45%!

AMBODE, a common excommunicated civil servant sponsored the greatest and most expensive and sophisticated ads in the 4th Republic and NO ONE IS SAYING ANYTHING!!!!!!

AMBODE PAID LINDA N80M/MONTHLY (Source: Popular blogger Kemi). THATS JUST 1 of the over 30 Ad portfolios including the popular video ad where he hired over 10 Naija artists including Ice Prince, etc.

WHY THE SILENCE?

WHY THE ATTENTION ON AIT Channels aired more ads for the APC. Why are we witch-hunting people for the same crime we committed? OMG! I HATE APC With Passion!

APC is the 666 (THE MARK OF THE BEAST) OF THIS GENERATION. DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH THEM, THEY WILL DESTROY YOUR LIVES PEOPLE!

DASUKI's LOOT is nothing when compared with the amount APC SPENT ON CAMPAIGN.

REASON NIGERIANS, YOU ALL SHOULD USE YOUR BRAINS!!!

[/size]

the issue is not about the money spent the issue is the money was meant for security, the money was meant to purchase arms to fight BOKO HARAM but was diverted to campaign or whatever it was used for and thats fraud think about galant soldiers that died because they are ill-equipped. As for Dokpesi,Linda Ikeji I see no issue with them because that was paid services now its left to FG to recover the money but actually the dokpesi n linda can fight in this case because its paid services.

the problem is we always look at things from a myopic point of view and we should all start looking deeper especially on issues of national interest.

I hope one day we will get to the point where even if a sitting president loots he can be prosecuted.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by BodyKiss(m): 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
This site is full of brainless id!ots. It is not must you comment on every topic you see. Someone will ask a question, and what follows next are senseless posts.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
That's true, same here
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by dammytosh: 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
Acidosis:
[size=16pt]

APC is a party of career propagandist, destiny looters and fundamental hypocrites. Dine with them, and cut short your lifespan by 45%!

AMBODE, a common excommunicated civil servant sponsored the greatest and most expensive and sophisticated ads in the 4th Republic and NO ONE IS SAYING ANYTHING!!!!!!

AMBODE PAID LINDA N80M/MONTHLY (Source: Popular blogger Kemi). THATS JUST 1 of the over 30 Ad portfolios including the popular video ad where he hired over 10 Naija artists including Ice Prince, etc.

WHY THE SILENCE?

WHY THE ATTENTION ON AIT Channels aired more ads for the APC. Why are we witch-hunting people for the same crime we committed? OMG! I HATE APC With Passion!

APC is the 666 (THE MARK OF THE BEAST) OF THIS GENERATION. DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH THEM, THEY WILL DESTROY YOUR LIVES PEOPLE!

REASON NIGERIANS, YOU ALL SHOULD USE YOUR BRAINS!!!

[/size]

You must have tried hard to appear and sound this stupeeeed

2.1 billon is different fron 80million

There is evidence that 2.1 billion was paid from an account meant to buy arms to fight Boko haram.

Come up with evidence of where the 80million clmes from or shut up.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by dnatz(f): 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
Security alert.....from CBN

1 Like

Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
how you go notice na...no money for bank is worrying you grin
With an ATM card, I've no need to even look at banks.
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by kolexepana: 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
Let it remain in Kogi
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
End time banks

End. Time state

I pity Kogi ehn

Dem for ku ku ma no run benue, tinkin. Say tinx go beta come see say d wahala increase

Chai
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
End time banks

End. Time state

I pity Kogi ehn

Dem for kuku ma no run leave benue, tinkin. Say tinx go beta, den come see as say d wahala increase

Chai
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Daminaj2(f): 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
bright007:
Please I want to confess , Dasuki sent me 100 naira recharge card on my birthday....
Hope I won't be invited by EFCC

well on the topic...
I think they are end-time banks

Silly you........lol
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Bamz(m): 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
cruzita:
grin banks did not open because they did not open

Hahaha you're so funny I'm laughing my butts off and rolling on the floor, not.
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by nifesi01(f): 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
No bank in my community,so I don't know...maybe you can wait till friday when I'll sebapo but till then, I remain loyal to NAIJA
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by zingywingy: 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Acidosis:

[s]DASUKI's LOOT is nothing when compared with the amount APC SPENT ON CAMPAIGN.[/s]

PAID TOWNCRIER ---- Please LOOT and SPENT are different. We dont care how much they spenT please return our LOOT.

hmmmm
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Darlduchi: 12:01am On Dec 15, 2015
Wait till you listen to this tape you will be shocked at what APC represent. If you are yet to listen to this tape, pls go to Radio Biafra website, as Nairaland is constantly on the look out for this link. They have been banning whoever post this link, as part of their deal with APc. Unfortunately for them it has been played repeatedly on the Radio and shared in Millions

Acidosis:
[size=16pt]

WHY THE SILENCE?

REASON NIGERIANS, YOU ALL SHOULD USE YOUR BRAINS!!! Before you become a programmed zombie, use your brain and analyse events as they unfold!!

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by cirmuell(m): 12:01am On Dec 15, 2015
Maybe na sperm bank guyman dey talk about sadembarassed
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by atakamus: 12:09am On Dec 15, 2015
Maybe they don hear report say Kogi Niggars wan come collect their Xmas money and decided to close. You know say nobody go fit seat down and not run when warned on time.
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Boyooosa(m): 12:11am On Dec 15, 2015
Acidosis:
[size=16pt]

WHY THE SILENCE?

REASON NIGERIANS, YOU ALL SHOULD USE YOUR BRAINS!!! Before you become a programmed zombie, use your brain and analyse events as they unfold!!

[/size]
So because we want to use our brain now, the looters should not be prosecuted or because tinubu owns 65% of Lagos properties as u de claim, d $2.1bn should not be recouped abi. I said u shud go and sit down and stop confusing pple

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by proprince(m): 12:14am On Dec 15, 2015
My money is too big for the bank so i dnt bank. How am i supos to notice their activities? grin
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by daxon001(m): 12:23am On Dec 15, 2015
Can u imagine in my bank d staff didn't wanna work... they say they're scared as a result of d Dasuki issue. I told them una papa! as d branch manager, Wat do I tell the managing director?
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Niyinficient(m): 12:25am On Dec 15, 2015
Acidosis:
[size=16pt]

WHY THE SILENCE?

[/size]

Werey re o! grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by davidodesanmi: 12:37am On Dec 15, 2015
LOOKING FOR A FORKLIFT MECHANIC,ELECTRICIAN,CALL:09092925709.

DO U KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A FORKLIFT,CALL 09092925709 for urgent employment in a BOTTLING COMPANY.
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by bright007(f): 12:45am On Dec 15, 2015
Daminaj2:

Silly you........lol
Babe...aw far u naaaa?
why u come dey use play-play dey insult me naaa?
take time ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by kafero(m): 12:47am On Dec 15, 2015
Acidosis:
[size=16pt]

WHY THE SILENCE?

[/size]

We are not talking about corruption generally here we are talking about corruption in particular. We are not talking about people stealing generally here we are talking about Dasuki.
There is no connection between Ambode's advert money and Dasuki's arms deal money.
Learn to always put things in their right perspective.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by NovusHomo(m): 12:56am On Dec 15, 2015
bright007:
Please I want to confess , Dasuki sent me 100 naira recharge card on my birthday....

well on the topic...

Knock, knock; open the door its EFCC. (sounds of gunshots.) grin grin
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by spirit88: 1:01am On Dec 15, 2015
Acidosis:
[size=16pt]

WHY THE SILENCE?

[/size]

my earlier post was removed..kontinu

This one is thinking like a bathroom slippers.
This words are thoughts that came from ur anus and not ur brain was responsible for this.
BBHS brain. (Borrow, Buy, Hire or Steal)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Olushauneddy(m): 1:08am On Dec 15, 2015
Big time asshole you are because you never confessed but lied instead. Dasuki don't give such a gift of one hundred naira. His gives out nothing less than 100 million naira cash or worth of cash. Therefore, you would be invited by ICPC
bright007:

well on the topic...
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Firefire(m): 1:16am On Dec 15, 2015
Acidosis:
[size=16pt]

WHY THE SILENCE?

[/size]

Comrade... tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by lastpage: 1:49am On Dec 15, 2015
Acidosis:

WHY THE SILENCE?

[size=14pt]I took your post seriously ...... until l saw you picture below!

Get a Life please! No be only 666, ...na 777 Jackpot Oluwashina!

Werey!
[/size]
grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Naira Still Had Value! Just Imagine.. / The Black Billionaires 2019 - Forbes / Stealing In The UK Vs Stealing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.