Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? (60566 Views)

Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) / Major Panic, Some Banks Not able to Pay customers , Frozen like MMM / Banks Not Doing Enough To Support SMEs – Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by edwardaigb: 1:56am On Dec 15, 2015
Over here bank were working maybe you be end time bank customer.
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by lastpage: 1:57am On Dec 15, 2015
Darlduchi:
Wait till you listen to this tape you will be shocked at what APC represent. If you are yet to listen to this tape, pls go to Radio Biafra website, as Nairaland is constantly on the look out for this link. They have been banning whoever post this link, as part of their deal with APc. Unfortunately for them it has been played repeatedly on the Radio and shared in Millions

On Radio Biafra ke?

Is "Director" Nnamdi Kanu still broadcasting on his IPAD?

I thought l heard him crying that if he is released, he will never go near anything that looks like an "IPAD" or any Apple Product for that matter!

Sorry, my mistake, l intend to write IPOD......Aaaah, another mistake...Again! angry angry

I give Up!
grin

He now looks older than Fashola..... after just a few weeks of being the 'honourable guest" of Nigerian Prison!
Choi, her Majesty the Queen is not listening at all.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by edwardaigb: 2:16am On Dec 15, 2015
Confession time, some one from Abuja bought me a bottle of life beer over the weekend, i hope it is not Dansuki's money?.
EFCC na 150 naira ooooooh.
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by edwardaigb: 2:18am On Dec 15, 2015
Confession time, some one from Abuja bought me a bottle of life beer over the weekend, i hope it is not Dansuki's money, na 150 naira ooooooh.
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by deathmen12: 2:51am On Dec 15, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
how you go notice na...no money for bank is worrying you grin
hahaha, why sum of owner like trouble pas anytn 4 dis forum
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by delors(m): 3:05am On Dec 15, 2015
Acidosis:
[size=16pt]

APC is a party of career propagandist, destiny looters and fundamental hypocrites. Dine with them, and cut short your lifespan by 45%!

AMBODE, a common excommunicated civil servant sponsored the greatest and most expensive and sophisticated ads in the 4th Republic and NO ONE IS SAYING ANYTHING!!!!!!

AMBODE PAID LINDA N80M/MONTHLY (Source: Popular blogger Kemi). THATS JUST 1 of the over 30 Ad portfolios including the popular video ad where he hired over 10 Naija artists including Ice Prince, etc.

WHY THE SILENCE?

WHY THE ATTENTION ON AIT Channels aired more ads for the APC. Why are we witch-hunting people for the same crime we committed? OMG! I HATE APC With Passion!

APC is the 666 (THE MARK OF THE BEAST) OF THIS GENERATION. DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH THEM, THEY WILL DESTROY YOUR LIVES PEOPLE!

DASUKI's LOOT is nothing when compared with the amount APC SPENT ON CAMPAIGN.

[s]REASON NIGERIANS, YOU ALL SHOULD USE YOUR BRAINS!!! Before you become a programmed zombie, use your brain and analyse events as they unfold!! [/s]

[/size]
Mumu, your father zombie!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by shemiloree(m): 3:12am On Dec 15, 2015
A high ranking police officer was killed in his residence at check point okene on sunday so I had.rsn y okene bank dint open
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Mega72(m): 3:27am On Dec 15, 2015
Same in owerri-imo State.
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by engobash(m): 3:31am On Dec 15, 2015
Out of 3 swimming pools, armed robbers came around to steal away 2. Now ayam left with only one. That why banls no open for U̶̲̥̅̊я side
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by gretblue: 3:35am On Dec 15, 2015
Acidosis:
[size=16pt]

APC is a party of career propagandist, destiny looters and fundamental hypocrites. Dine with them, and cut short your lifespan by 45%!

AMBODE, a common excommunicated civil servant sponsored the greatest and most expensive and sophisticated ads in the 4th Republic and NO ONE IS SAYING ANYTHING!!!!!!

AMBODE PAID LINDA N80M/MONTHLY (Source: Popular blogger Kemi). THATS JUST 1 of the over 30 Ad portfolios including the popular video ad where he hired over 10 Naija artists including Ice Prince, etc.

WHY THE SILENCE?

WHY THE ATTENTION ON AIT Channels aired more ads for the APC. Why are we witch-hunting people for the same crime we committed? OMG! I HATE APC With Passion!

APC is the 666 (THE MARK OF THE BEAST) OF THIS GENERATION. DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH THEM, THEY WILL DESTROY YOUR LIVES PEOPLE!

REASON NIGERIANS, YOU ALL SHOULD USE YOUR BRAINS!!! Before you become a programmed zombie, use your brain and analyse events as they unfold!!

[/size]
Sufferering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Nobody: 3:48am On Dec 15, 2015
Acidosis:

[size=16pt]
you ibos are the wailers. ...still paining dt dz 2nd class and fraudulent citizens are yet to accept d change. ...keep wailing. ....

WHY THE SILENCE?

REASON NIGERIANS, YOU ALL SHOULD USE YOUR BRAINS!!! Before you become a programmed zombie, use your brain and analyse events as they unfold!!

[/size]
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by ngoziama: 4:11am On Dec 15, 2015
coded01:
Banks have suspended activities till Linda ikeji returns the 240 million Naira gift from Dasuki... angry

Leave linda ikeji out of these. She is just a smart business woman .did she steal the money.she was paid for her services .linda dont mind them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Billygee2u: 4:29am On Dec 15, 2015
Acidosis:
[size=16pt]

WHY THE SILENCE?

[/size]
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by adewasco2k(m): 4:41am On Dec 15, 2015
I was in first bank in Lokoja, Kogi state and they were opened for banking activities
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by churchboy004(m): 5:28am On Dec 15, 2015
There are rumours that fyn boys are around, and there is security threats here in Kogi East.
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by sexaddict08(m): 5:35am On Dec 15, 2015
Darlduchi:
Wait till you listen to this tape you will be shocked at what APC represent. If you are yet to listen to this tape, pls go to Radio Biafra website, as Nairaland is constantly on the look out for this link. They have been banning whoever post this link, as part of their deal with APc. Unfortunately for them it has been played repeatedly on the Radio and shared in Millions

receive sense !
receive sense !!
receive sense !!! Amen

1 Like

Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Keepshining(f): 5:45am On Dec 15, 2015
kwinsliy:
I went to GT BANK to colect my atm card today but GT and all other banks around didnt open today. First bank, zenith, uba, access, virtualy al of them. Is this happening in kogi state alone or across the country. If u are experiencing such where u are please comment
When i no kuku ma keep my money in Banks. If dey like make dem open or not e no consaine me.
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Ishilove: 6:05am On Dec 15, 2015
BodyKiss:
This site is full of brainless id!ots. It is not must you comment on every topic you see. Someone will ask a question, and what follows next are senseless posts.
Welcome to Nairaland, a microcosm of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Boss13: 6:07am On Dec 15, 2015
There was pandemonium yesterday in Kogi, hence the reason why Banks refused to open for business.
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by nikepeter4u: 6:12am On Dec 15, 2015
My pple,pls where can I get good automated tellering machine(ATM)...I want to keep one@home 4 easy access to my moni...?
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by coolvitus(m): 6:12am On Dec 15, 2015
end time is here with APC we are all finished
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by ZiggyMr(m): 6:18am On Dec 15, 2015
There was a security threat @okene
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by PoosPoos: 6:18am On Dec 15, 2015
Acidosis:
[size=16pt]

WHY THE SILENCE?

[/size]

Oya dey support Dasuki loot na. undecided
Suffering and smiling group of company

1 Like

Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by lawrenzojacuzzi(m): 6:18am On Dec 15, 2015
May be they experiencing security challenges over there.
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by charlsecy(m): 6:21am On Dec 15, 2015
kwinsliy:
Is this happening in kogi state alone or across the country.
Onitsha, Anambra: I heard First Bank has not been paying out for widthdrwals for some days now, saying they have networking issues.
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by overboard(m): 6:24am On Dec 15, 2015
bright007:
Please I want to confess , Dasuki sent me 100 naira recharge card on my birthday....
Hope I won't be invited by EFCC

well on the topic...
I think they are end-time banks

Bros, you nor well. LoL
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by GambaOsaka: 6:27am On Dec 15, 2015
Acidosis:
[size=16pt]

WHY THE SILENCE?

[/size]

You are advising us to use our brains when you haven't bothered to use the bearest 0.00000001% of yours before writing this post.
Anyway, let's recoup the billions of dollars that YOUR PDP stole first and then we will look at your claims.

Any PDP/GEJ sympathizer who still come around and talk about them after all these shocking revelations we have seen ,is indeed not interested in the good of Nigeria. So we don't need you guys .

Abeg Make you try use your brain and reason. Even if na small portion of your medulla oblongata, a beg a beg a beg.
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by minista2009(m): 6:28am On Dec 15, 2015
I did not such
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Aroh48(m): 6:30am On Dec 15, 2015
kwinsliy:
I went to GT BANK to colect my atm card today but GT and all other banks around didnt open today. First bank, zenith, uba, access, virtualy al of them. Is this happening in kogi state alone or across the country. If u are experiencing such where u are please comment
Work on your tenses, spelling and paragraphing @ Op.
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by olalekan225(m): 6:31am On Dec 15, 2015
They want to return the kudi DSK gv them before EFCC come around
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by banchuz: 6:33am On Dec 15, 2015
Acidosis:
[size=16pt]

WHY THE SILENCE?

REASON NIGERIANS, YOU ALL SHOULD USE YOUR BRAINS!!! Before you become a programmed zombie, use your brain and analyse events as they unfold!! Nonsense

[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Naira Still Had Value! Just Imagine.. / The Black Billionaires 2019 - Forbes / Stealing In The UK Vs Stealing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.