Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? (60568 Views)

Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) / Major Panic, Some Banks Not able to Pay customers , Frozen like MMM / Banks Not Doing Enough To Support SMEs – Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by ZionJay(m): 6:34am On Dec 15, 2015
Acidosis:
[size=16pt]

APC is a party of career propagandist, destiny looters and fundamental hypocrites. Dine with them, and cut short your lifespan by 45%!

AMBODE, a common excommunicated civil servant sponsored the greatest and most expensive and sophisticated ads in the 4th Republic and NO ONE IS SAYING ANYTHING!!!!!!

AMBODE PAID LINDA N80M/MONTHLY (Source: Popular blogger Kemi). THATS JUST 1 of the over 30 Ad portfolios including the popular video ad where he hired over 10 Naija artists including Ice Prince, etc.

WHY THE SILENCE?

WHY THE ATTENTION ON AIT Channels aired more ads for the APC. Why are we witch-hunting people for the same crime we committed? OMG! I HATE APC With Passion!

APC is the 666 (THE MARK OF THE BEAST) OF THIS GENERATION. DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH THEM, THEY WILL DESTROY YOUR LIVES PEOPLE!

DASUKI's LOOT is nothing when compared with the amount APC SPENT ON CAMPAIGN.

REASON NIGERIANS, YOU ALL SHOULD USE YOUR BRAINS!!! Before you become a programmed zombie, use your brain and analyse events as they unfold!!

[/size]

Oga,hope you know that the amount PDP spent on campaign dwarfed that of APC? sad angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by villavic(m): 6:36am On Dec 15, 2015
Acidosis:
[size=16pt]

APC is a party of career propagandist, destiny looters and fundamental hypocrites. Dine with them, and cut short your lifespan by 45%!

AMBODE, a common excommunicated civil servant sponsored the greatest and most expensive and sophisticated ads in the 4th Republic and NO ONE IS SAYING ANYTHING!!!!!!

AMBODE PAID LINDA N80M/MONTHLY (Source: Popular blogger Kemi). THATS JUST 1 of the over 30 Ad portfolios including the popular video ad where he hired over 10 Naija artists including Ice Prince, etc.

WHY THE SILENCE?

WHY THE ATTENTION ON AIT Channels aired more ads for the APC. Why are we witch-hunting people for the same crime we committed? OMG! I HATE APC With Passion!

APC is the 666 (THE MARK OF THE BEAST) OF THIS GENERATION. DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH THEM, THEY WILL DESTROY YOUR LIVES PEOPLE!

REASON NIGERIANS, YOU ALL SHOULD USE YOUR BRAINS!!! Before you become a programmed zombie, use your brain and analyse events as they unfold!!

[/size]

Father forgive you for you don't know what you are saying...just imagine Jonathan is there for another tenure maybe you would have swear for him with passion. a true Nigeria should vote for whoever is going to treat us right either Igbo Yoruba or Hausa whether APC or CPC we are all Nigerians. u talk senseless

jam 'like' if I make any sense jaree

1 Like

Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Rahoof2(m): 6:38am On Dec 15, 2015
Acidosis:
[size=16pt]

WHY THE SILENCE?

[/size]
So u mean ambode use federal or state alocation for campaign?
Some people are just so backward, most people in naija don't even know what is normal again.
Pls allow justice to be done to this that we know first and let stop supporting this dream killer (dasuki and Co.) in any form.
It's turn by turn, when it's time to probe APC then we should all support it.
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Sulaimon01(m): 6:38am On Dec 15, 2015
Acidosis:
[size=16pt]

WHY THE SILENCE?

[/size]

Oloriburuku somebody........ APC is 666? this wailers and their hatred for APC? Na wa o! they'll soon come and say PMB is Illuminati
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by SamOgasco(m): 6:38am On Dec 15, 2015
bright007:
Please I want to confess , Dasuki sent me 100 naira recharge card on my birthday....
Hope I won't be invited by EFCC

well on the topic...
I think they are end-time banks

Lolz! Noted. But note that you're next to be invited by me for an interrogation.... More so why is everything about are end-time things?

Omo you really need to see me for a special consultation of everything inside and outside of you. Ok?
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by MicroBox: 6:42am On Dec 15, 2015
bright007:
Please I want to confess , Dasuki sent me 100 naira recharge card on my birthday....

well on the topic...
Funny . .. love the comment
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by oweman: 6:49am On Dec 15, 2015
Bankers might be scared in Kogi to open for customers as Xmas is approaching you know robberies in Kogi is past time it will be done and nothing happen after wards and so also the politics of kogi is getting very muddysoronners can cash in .
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by victoriokelvin(m): 6:54am On Dec 15, 2015
Story 4 d gods nothing like dat in lagos state.
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by ybalogs(m): 6:55am On Dec 15, 2015
Dasuki really in trouble now. Every money related issues now is being linked to Him. Naija una no just dey try at all. Leave the innocent man biko
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by charlycharles(m): 6:57am On Dec 15, 2015
The nation is broke my dear... no money in the banks.
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by ojnnaco(m): 6:59am On Dec 15, 2015
why won't it happen in Kogi when the entire state is financially backward ?
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by nigeriancuban: 7:18am On Dec 15, 2015
everything went normal,I even received via a Lagos branch
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by praizj(m): 7:31am On Dec 15, 2015
the bank did not opened because there was a security alert on planned attack by the men of the underworld. i am sure you are referring to Banks in Okene.
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by glossy6(f): 7:32am On Dec 15, 2015
MEILYN:
All banks in Lagos opened today and everything went normal as usual.

The only sensible response so far.
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by felony101(m): 7:32am On Dec 15, 2015
Acidosis:
[size=16pt]

WHY THE SILENCE?

[/size]
early morning madness sounds like a family Ish... wats d business of the office of d NSA paying AIT n y was it paid to dokpesi directly what happened to d campaign organization dat was formed Oga park well o e too early for show of insanity
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by cardoctor(m): 7:35am On Dec 15, 2015
brb
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by adedemmy: 7:36am On Dec 15, 2015
kwinsliy:
I went to GT BANK to colect my atm card today but GT and all other banks around didnt open today. First bank, zenith, uba, access, virtualy al of them. Is this happening in kogi state alone or across the country. If u are experiencing such where u are please comment

Oga poster abeg wic state are check well get bck to me cuz am sure it Dasuki state
#DasukiGateNowDasukiDoor
Lol
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by tete7000(m): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2015
coded01:
Banks have suspended activities till Linda ikeji returns the 240 million Naira gift from Dasuki... angry

You see why that social media bill should be passed now? People like you would have been picked up for defamation of character. Leave aunty linda out of Dasuki's case cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Tmaritas76(m): 7:41am On Dec 15, 2015
Olushauneddy:
Big time asshole you are because you never confessed but lied instead. Dasuki don't give such a gift of one hundred naira. His gives out nothing less than 100 million naira cash or worth of cash. Therefore, you would be invited by ICPC
na boys scout go handle your case just go and return that money to TSA
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by clemz88(m): 7:53am On Dec 15, 2015
They are mourning chelsea lose grin
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 15, 2015
Acidosis:
[size=16pt]

WHY THE SILENCE?

[/size]
Let me guess u are Igbo ? if so your opinion doesn't count because u are speaking out of sentiment
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Panshow(m): 8:05am On Dec 15, 2015
bright007:

well on the topic...
grin grin grin
You just made my day.
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by segun359(m): 8:06am On Dec 15, 2015
Acidosis:
[size=16pt]

WHY THE SILENCE?

[/size]
Guy Abeg joor. ...Go sleep one place it shows u a blind follower of the Fucking PDP..
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Sodiq3(m): 8:12am On Dec 15, 2015
Acidosis:
[size=16pt]

WHY THE SILENCE?

[/size]

Did APC used Money meant for purchasing arms to sponsor the advert? or what are you saying?
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 15, 2015
Acidosis:
[size=16pt]

WHY THE SILENCE?

[/size]
Don't forget to also add that fashola is going to announce the increase in electricity tarrifs today thereby adding to the sufferings of nigerians. I'm not against the increase but only after you've installed pre-paid meters in every home.
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by 123papas(m): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2015
the guy in charge is Chelsea fan.
kwinsliy:
I went to GT BANK to colect my atm card today but GT and all other banks around didnt open today. First bank, zenith, uba, access, virtualy al of them. Is this happening in kogi state alone or across the country. If u are experiencing such where u are please comment
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 15, 2015
Acidosis:
[size=16pt]

WHY THE SILENCE?

[/size]
Don't forget to also add that fashola is going to announce the increase in electricity tarrifs today thereby adding to the sufferings of nigerians. I'm not against the increase but only after you've installed pre-paid meters in every home so that nigerians won't have to keep paying for power not consumed and which doesn't even reflect on the bills. Very insensitive leaders.
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by otiigba1(m): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2015
Op. i the bank may have run away with your money o!,
YOu better go and knock on their door because they may be hiding inside, just like. Linda ikeji grin
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by otiigba1(m): 8:50am On Dec 15, 2015
njays24:
Don't forget to also add that fashola is going to announce the increase in electricity tarrifs today thereby adding to the sufferings of nigerians. I'm not against the increase but only after you've installed pre-paid meters in every home so that nigerians won't have to keep paying for power not consumed and which doesn't even reflect on the bills. Very insensitive leaders.
yes o! Nigerians are being taking for a ride by their leaders and nigerians are either too ignorant to notice or they are more interested in Davido, d banj, linda ikeji and tuface, because those are a distractions from the real problems
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by otiigba1(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2015
ngoziama:

Leave linda ikeji out of these. She is just a smart business woman .did she steal the money.she was paid for her services .linda dont mind them.
you sound like you are linda's business partner. Were you there when the contract was signed? How well do you know linda and her business dealings?. Abeg say what you know, don't be fooled
Re: Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? by otiigba1(m): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2015
Confession time, a man wearing agbada bought me pure water yesterday near oshodi bridge, i hope its not dasuki money o! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Naira Still Had Value! Just Imagine.. / The Black Billionaires 2019 - Forbes / Stealing In The UK Vs Stealing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.