Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ? (1659 Views)

The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday / THINGS That Ladies CANNOT Do Without In A WEEK / Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ? by Sauron1: 12:44am On Jun 07, 2009
na2day?:

ha! e bi like say u know am b4 grin grin

I dunno her but i know women are the same everywhere.
Re: Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ? by Secretz(f): 12:47am On Jun 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

Bloody hypocrite. . . . .Answer will prolly be NO or a definite YES??

lmao!!   wetin! why you do me like this?  tongue

I am drunk on sleep.

~Sauron~:

not me, am different. cool
Re: Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ? by Sauron1: 12:51am On Jun 07, 2009
Secretz:

lmao!!   wetin! why you do me like this?  tongue
I am drunk on sleep.

It's not about you. . . . .It's about women in general.
The whole hypocrisy when a woman is meeting a man for the first time and how the story changes after psyches n stuffs.

not me, am different. cool

Y'all are the same abeg.
A girl of 15 and a woman of 90 are the same.
Re: Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ? by na2day2(m): 12:55am On Jun 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

abeg u get their manual make i make photocopy grin grin grin
Re: Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ? by Secretz(f): 12:55am On Jun 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's not about you. . . . .It's about women in general.
The whole hypocrisy when a woman is meeting a man for the first time and how the story changes after psyches n stuffs.

Y'all are the same abeg.
A girl of 15 and a woman of 90 are the same.

Ok, what 'hypocrisy' is typically shown when a woman meets a man for the first time and the story changing?

Enlighten me please.

And no I am not the same as a 90 year old woman thank you, in many ways.  tongue
Re: Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ? by Sauron1: 1:00am On Jun 07, 2009
na2day?:

abeg u get their manual make i make photocopy grin grin grin

£29.99 per copy!!!

Secretz:

Ok, what 'hypocrisy' is typically shown when a woman meets a man for the first time and the story changing?
Enlighten me please.

The way women pose when meeting a dude for the 1st time. . . . .
Y'all know what the scores is but then you wanna play HARD TO GET to prove God-knows-what but then that mask wears off after a while.
Ma point is. . . . . . Why play HARD when you know you would be tumbling in the hay after another coupla weeks.

And no I am not the same as a 90 year old woman thank you, in many ways.  tongue

It's the same thang. . . . . .same mentality, same jealous traits etc.
Re: Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ? by Secretz(f): 1:04am On Jun 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

£29.99 per copy!!!

The way women pose when meeting a dude for the 1st time. . . . .
Y'all know what the scores is but then you wanna play HARD TO GET to prove God-knows-what but then that mask wears off after a while.
Ma point is. . . . . . Why play HARD when you know you would be tumbling in the hay after another coupla weeks.

It's the same thang. . . . . .same mentality, same jealous traits etc.

Ok, I see your point, not about the old woman thing though. . . . .

Well I suppose it's the women you meet, but are you honestly telling me you have not come across one chic who is real enough to tell you what the deal is and sticks to it?
Re: Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ? by Sauron1: 1:07am On Jun 07, 2009
Secretz:

Ok, I see your point, not about the old woman thing though. . . . .

Thanx for seeing me point.

Well I suppose it's the women you meet, but are you honestly telling me you have not come across one chic who is real enough to tell you what the deal is and sticks to it?

I haven't. . . . . . . . .I am too fast to let that happen.
Once i see the likeness glowing on her face, i move for the KILL so i don't get to hear what the deal is. grin grin
Re: Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ? by Secretz(f): 1:11am On Jun 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

Thanx for seeing me point.

I haven't. . . . . . . . .I am too fast to let that happen.
Once i see the likeness glowing on her face, i move for the KILL so i don't get to hear what the deal is. grin grin

So, you telling me, If a chic meets you and says, 'look, I just wanna bang! come we go?' is that not real anough? undecided

Or will you then brand her a SLUT? ? ?
Re: Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ? by Sauron1: 1:13am On Jun 07, 2009
Secretz:

So, you telling me, If a chic meets you and says, 'look, I just wanna bang! come we go?' is that not real anough?  undecided

It's not real, it's bizarre. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Or will you then brand her a SLUT? ?  ?

Nah. . . . .Slut ke?
Try Aya Matanga. grin
Re: Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ? by Secretz(f): 1:16am On Jun 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's not real, it's bizarre. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nah. . . . .Slut ke?
Try Aya Matanga. grin

why is it bizarre? grin
Re: Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ? by na2day2(m): 1:20am On Jun 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

£29.99 per copy!!!

29.99 naira, no wahala now i fit pay that one
Re: Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ? by Sauron1: 1:21am On Jun 07, 2009
Secretz:

why is it bizarre?   grin

How can a woman openly solicit for sex?
I would run away thinking she's spreading the Virus!!!
Re: Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ? by Secretz(f): 1:23am On Jun 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

How can a woman openly solicit for sex?
I would run away thinking she's spreading the Virus!!!

lmao. Ok I get you. grin
Re: Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ? by Sauron1: 1:28am On Jun 07, 2009
Secretz:

lmao. Ok I get you. grin

Kool. . . . . .

Having said that, a woman must know when to stop with the games.
She must learn to keep the chase interesting without being rude or priggish.
Naija women dunno where to draw that line. . . . . They wanna go on forever playing hard to get but men get bored.
Re: Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ? by Secretz(f): 1:30am On Jun 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

Kool. . . . . .

Having said that, a woman must know when to stop with the games.
She must learn to keep the chase interesting without being rude or priggish.
Naija women dunno where to draw that line. . . . . They wanna go on forever playing hard to get but men get bored.

Where do you meet all this kain women sef? seriously?! grin
Re: Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ? by Sauron1: 1:33am On Jun 07, 2009
Secretz:

Where do you meet all this kain women sef? seriously?! grin

JAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ? by Secretz(f): 1:36am On Jun 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

JAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, pele, ma binu!!!!! tongue

I will go to sleep, I am going to church tomorrow, I will pray for you. I'm also going to pray that God sends a decent, clean, hygienic, intelligent, sexual man my way. . . . . . cool
Re: Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ? by Sauron1: 1:39am On Jun 07, 2009
Secretz:

ok ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, pele, ma binu!!!!!    tongue

Hehehehe. . . . .This is not necessarily about what i am going through.
I was just speaking for Naija men generally. . . . .
Women know better not to play hard 2 get with me. grin
Re: Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ? by Secretz(f): 1:42am On Jun 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

Hehehehe. . . . .This is not necessarily about what i am going through.
I was just speaking for Naija men generally. . . . .
Women know better not to play hard 2 get with me. grin

Ok sweety, anyways, I know the perfect women for you. You will mesh pretty well. Have to pray over it first. tongue grin

Goodnight. kiss
Re: Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ? by na2day2(m): 1:44am On Jun 07, 2009
Secretz:

ok ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, pele, ma binu!!!!! tongue

I will go to sleep, I am going to church tomorrow, I will pray for you. I'm also going to pray that God sends a decent, clean, hygienic, intelligent, sexual man my way. . . . . . cool

but what if he sent me nko?
Re: Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ? by Sauron1: 1:52am On Jun 07, 2009
Secretz:

Ok sweety, anyways, I know the perfect women for you. You will mesh pretty well. Have to pray over it first. tongue grin

Goodnight. kiss

Sweet dreams!
Re: Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ? by Enockia(m): 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2009
95% of girls when asked wat turns then off they tell u it's lies
so i don't want to belive that these same peop;e will love a guy who tells lies
Re: Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ? by na2day2(m): 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2009
Enockia:

95% of girls when asked wat turns then off they tell u it's lies
so i don't want to belive that these same peop;e will love a guy who tells lies

poor u, u never start life bi that. go on a truth telling date and u go see ur yansh for billboard grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It True That Ladies Love The Liar ? by origina9ja(f): 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2009
haha
say the truth and it shall set you free

lying to an extend makes sense because sometimes it is the only option, example, if u cheat on your spouse, what advantage is it to tell her/him? another example, if u are an immigrant wanting to enter the USA to live and work since u cannot otherwise qualify to enter with a working visa, what advantage is it to u to tell the truth to port-of-entry authority?, only a fool will tell the truth in this case!

YES YES YES
I agree with what the poster is saying
first impression counts
sometime a guy would lie to meet a certain standard of an individual lady
so yeah its helps them however it does not always work for every lady
Personally i would prefer to know the truth because if you lie and i later findout the truth
angry undecided angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Too Perverted? / Who Do I Settle For? I Need Help , Time Is Running Out. / Leave Him Alone, Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.