Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE (43806 Views)

How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise / No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa / Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From #dasukigate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by natasha: 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
Whilst I dont love Linda I admire her work ethics. I know for a fact during the election period she posted on her blog that reps from BOTH APC & PDP were approaching her to run ads and sponsored posts with big money but she didnt know whether to accept or not.
She eventually did and we saw a huge push on adverts from both major parties so even in a court of law, they cannot charge her with anything.
Companies pay several millions for 30 second ads in the superbowl, Xfactor finals, UEFA CL finals because of the audience market/numbrrs.
Stella dimoko did the same, Bella Naija did the same....she provided a platform for which she was paid
So pls lets be factual
Furthermore the reason why its more expensive to advertise on Facebook than your local newspaper is due to the subscribers hence linda would probably charge more for ads (rightly so)
Last point .....if GEJ is found to have spent 50million of food supplies for children in JC penny or on a BMW, you dont go and charge BMW for crime....why because they provided a service.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by abysirius(m): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
kilode100:
My Respect for Linda Ikeji is off the charts.
What nonsense! But she didn't steal now. They must have paid for a service rendered or to be rendered. Who is paying and where the money is coming from should be gej, dansuki and pdp wahala.

Left to me, whoever the blogger is really doesn't have any questions to answer.

5 Likes

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by amanikondo: 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Nonsense! Which yeye hardwork? Ndi ara!!
Lol she no work as hard as bricklayers
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by Ferdinandu(m): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
People dreaming of Banana Island Mansion through just sitting down in one place and posting pics of celebrities on pants and bras should come and see where the money for the mansion really came from. You guys are on a long thing. @Viviangist and co and even Seun grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by mightyhazel: 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
ishiamu:

Hater... every one ain't lazy like you... you might even be feeding from a guys pocket... anu mpama
guy ke? Himself na guy,..or u suggestin ukwu eghu is gay?? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by ChuxMyk(m): 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
seunmsg:

grin grin grin grin grin
Seun, how far now? How much oga Dasuki drop?

Hehehehehe. U want mk dem relegate u abi?
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by Bollinger(m): 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You go just kill yourself with hypertension over an unconfirmed story.

5 Likes

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
;DAbeg oooo make unha no vex ooo

Is Seun a female or a male? 3marks post arms gate (post utme) grin
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by nduchucks: 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
Frankly as stated earlier, N200k would have been enough to get a blogger to do the bidding of these rogues. However, given the Nigerian factor, contracts must be onflated 1000 times so that they can properly share the loot. The good news is that they will equally share the jail times. Barayi banza!!

My sources however informed me that the blogger is not Linda as many of you haters hope.
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
kilode100:
My Respect for Linda Ikeji is off the charts.
who cares

2 Likes

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by oluwasegun007(m): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
If true, den house worming will turn house burning....BT I pray its not true...
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
sukkot:
i said it from the start. money laundering. no way she makes that much from blogging

She does and even more . People who denigrate this poor lady over sheer ignorance of how good her job is and how so well it pays though . Its not fair angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by miqos02(m): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
[i][/i]
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by Sunglass20(f): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
The way this thing is going round eeeh..... names coming out like film trick. next, Na that Men of God share go follow. Lord , may we not be in the number!
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
Awaiting FFK names as beneficiary of arms money....
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by MrImole: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
Na vivianblog I dey suspect.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by stevecantrell: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ferdinandu:
People dreaming of Banana Island Mansion through just sitting down in one place and posting pics of celebrities on pants and bras should come and see where the money for the mansion really came from. You guys are on a long thing. @Viviangist and co and even Seun grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wicked ! cheesy
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by sukkot: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

She does and even more . People who denigrate this poor lady over sheer ignorance of how good her job is and how so well it pays though . Its not fair angry
yeah you have a crush lol.
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by dammytosh: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
abysirius:
What nonsense! But she didn't steal now. They must have paid for a service rendered or to be rendered. Who is paying and where the money is coming from should be gej, dansuki and pdp wahala.

Left to me, whoever the blogger is really doesn't have any questions to answer.

Sentiment has beclouded your reasoning.

If Dokpesi has case to answer over service from funds meant to fight Boko Haram, the blogger does not ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by foody(f): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
In summary oh Lord you are the all knowing God touch everyone involved in this case and give them the grace to see their unclothedness , to repent , confess and accept you as their Lord and saviour and to also make all the necessary restitution speedily so that they will not die in their sins in Jesus Name I pray Amen.

1 Like

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by Kalvan15000: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Don't mind that deluded child.
He's trying too hard to not appear jealous. cheesy
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by otiigba1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
Yeeee! I ve always wondered how can an ordinary blogger earn so much money as to buy a multimillion naira mansion . Wetin them dey blogg sef?
Looks like fowl nyash has open. lipsrsealed
People wey get news cooperations and news paper company never even afford mansion.
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by sketcherJ(m): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
Serious! I don't get some peeps here! Just be hating and envy on success... You are happy, that a person might be falling down while you are still suffering at the bottom! If this is real, it is no case...it is business ...money paid for services rendered! And this would cause a fiery feud if Linda ikeji is accused...

For example let's say I am a musician, I charge 3m for my shows, but you approach me and you made the offer of 200m first to come and sing in your campaign programme... So I won't jump at the offer? This is exactly the case, as long as she is not a politician nor have direct links or blood ties to the corrupt politicians.

Better stop hating...so angry tonight..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by austynoh: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
bokohalal:
I don't think any blogger should be blamed for receiving money to render service for a political cause.
My bro tell dem abeg...
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by ggakunna: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
Although I think she works very hard...However, I don't think blogging is that lucrative...Due respect though
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by dammytosh: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sunglass20:
The way this thing is going round eeeh..... names coming out like film trick. next, Na that Men of God share go follow. Lord , may we not be in the number!

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by chinoify: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
Abeg ohhhh... Not Linda my crush...
It can be Laura Ikeji or vivianblog... Not my Linda abeg...
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by IIjulius(m): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
How to Browse Free With MTN Sim on Android Phone From December 2015 to Februray 2016

http://www.9jakeek.com/2015/12/how-to-browse-free-with-mtn-sim-on.html?m=1
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by madgoat(m): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
E don be for linda oh grin
No wonder she bought a house on Banana Island grin
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by stteejax(m): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
"From the money I collected, I bought 5 bullet proof cars for Muhammadu Buhari during the presidential campaign"--- Sambo
Dasuki, former National Security Adviser

Now that saint Buhari has been implicated in #DasukiGate, watch as the probe will be declared inconclusive and die a natural death just like Saraki's false asset declaration scandal. It is getting interesting.
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
sukkot:
yeah you have a crush lol.

grin ... na lie joor . She is really good at what she does - I respect that cool . What makes it so glaring that you think her money is not 'clean' ?
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by madgoat(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
chinoify:
Abeg ohhhh... Not Linda my crush...
It can be Laura Ikeji or vivianblog... Not my Linda abeg...

Who dash vivianblog... That chic is still struggling for recognition grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funeral Service Of Rotimi Akeredolu In Pictures / U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement / Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.