Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE (43807 Views)

How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise / No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa / Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From #dasukigate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by lebete3000: 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
bokohalal:
I don't think any blogger should be blamed for receiving money to render service for a political cause.

Ofcourse no one should blame any blogger for receiving money from a cone-head but the important thing is dat all ds nonsense will stop.

All ds nonsense of one musician getting 200million naira for jumping up and down will stop and real hardworking people will start getting their true reward which will eventually make people invest in education that will inturn boost the economy.

Nonsense must stop...blogging ko, burger ni...nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by Freelancer007(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
Until the female blogger's name is mentioned... Abeg, make una leave Linda jor.
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by IIjulius(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
otiigba1:
Yeeee! I ve always wondered how can an ordinary blogger earn so much money as to buy a multimillion naira mansion . Wetin them dey blogg sef?
Looks like fowl nyash has open. lipsrsealed
People wey get news cooperations and news paper company never even afford mansion.

Who no go no no.....

How to Browse Free With MTN Sim on Android Phone From December 2015 to Februray 2016
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by LockDown69(m): 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
Now I believe this image was no joke when it was circulating earlier this year before the elections. shocked cry

1 Like

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by Kazrem(m): 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
Somebody (I don't want to mention his moniker) said it here that he doubts if Linda bought her mansion from ad sense only. He too is a blogger.

1 Like

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
Seun:
Nairaland hates lies. Rule 8 says, "Don't post false information on Nairaland."
so you knew the information is false and you guys still left it in fp, hmm i wonder how una dey run this NL

2 Likes

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by sukkot: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

grin ... na lie joor . She is really good at what she does - I respect that cool . What makes it so glaring that you think her money is not 'clean' ?
good at what she does ? like brain surgery ? gerrarahiamehn. all she does is copy and paste stories. and her money is not clean because no way are you making banana island house money from blogging. its impossible. absolutely impossible

4 Likes

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by jerrysayo(m): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
Dasuki, This money that you are sharing, there is God ooo. shocked
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by Charly68: 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
If Goodluck wanted to campaign must he use our money to contest for second or third term.. Very greedy & selfish man.. He spent eight Good years in presidency whether as VP or Preident,he ought have left peaceably without causing unnecessary brouhaha..now that alarm has blown,he should be made to account for his lawlessness in Govt .
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by dammytosh: 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
I hope it is not Linda.

If she is the one then she has bunch of eediots surrounding her. ( Her advisers, family , friends and her ugly sister)

The last time she bought a Range and Screamed, they almost pulled the blog down when Ayedee came for her.

When she bought the house she could have been quiet about it but she is just too lousy and can't wait to scream hard work pays.

240Million Naira from Arms money aint Joke. and like i said.....

With the state of the Economy, Buhari aint smiling.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by BurukutuMallam: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
This Kayode guy or wetin be his dumb name is a disgrace to what Journalist stand for
Fool like him giea about looking for who to soil his or her name
Namesis will cut up with your generation

slowpoke

To all this bad belle here calling name, you people should go and WORK so that you will be paid.

Jealousy is a disease

1 Like

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by sketcherJ(m): 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
otiigba1:
Yeeee! I ve always wondered how can an ordinary blogger earn so much money as to buy a multimillion naira mansion . Wetin them dey blogg sef?
Looks like fowl nyash has open. lipsrsealed
People wey get news cooperations and news paper company never even afford mansion.
did you know when she started blogging? If even she received it...there is no case...why? The banners of the party she displayed during the campaign is the evidence she needed... Stop hating
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
the yam and goat thesis comes to mind. This is wen the yam hooks the goat in d throat. Gej na wah
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by drhabeeb99: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
Linda Ikeji ju ibadi...in Tiwa Savage voice
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by sketcherJ(m): 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
dammytosh:
I hope it is not Linda.

If she is the one then she has bunch of eediots surrounding her. ( Her advisers, family , friends and her ugly sister)

The last time she bought a Range and Screamed, they almost pulled the blog down when Ayedee came for her.

When she bought the house she could have been quiet about it but she is just too lousy and can't wait to scream hard work pays.

so if she received 240 million? What is her mistake there?
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by free2blast(m): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
kilode100:
My Respect for Linda Ikeji is off the charts.
And my love for those jugs is off the hook shocked

1 Like

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
I think I should save this page
because all these tribe that have seen the opportunity to say bad things against igbos because Linda is from IGBO
will soon change mind when seun name is be included on the list

2 Likes

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by jerrysayo(m): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
Oga Dasuki, This money you are sharing like father Xmas, there's God oooo
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by babafirst(m): 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
maborukoje:
Linda Ibeji lipsrsealed
Banana Island House wey dem Basket Mouth dey pose na blood house?hmmm.
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by chidinwachukwu(m): 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
dainformant:
Who could this be This is according to political commentator -Oluwakayode Olumide Ogundamisi

Flash! Popular Female Blogger recieved N240 Million from ‪#‎DasukiGate‬ ? Dudafa Waripamo SA Domestic to former President Goodluck Jonathan said he gave N240m to a female popular blogger in Lagos.

https://www.facebook.com/kay.ogun.5/posts/762413537226174

Yo.Rubers and Envy,i never see this kind bad belle people before.Very soon,you people will add Capital Oil,and Inoson to your Lists.Idi..iots
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by sketcherJ(m): 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
dammytosh:
I hope it is not Linda.

so if she received 240 million? What is her mistake there? Better stop hating ...it ain't good for ur soul..
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by yusufu16: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
Trust Linda. She don reply. Should we believe her own side of the story.

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by dammytosh: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
sketcherJ:
so if she received 240 million? What is her mistake there?

When they arraign her. You will ask EFCC.

So why was Dokpesi arrested ? WHat was Dokepsi's mistake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by Missmossy(f): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
The comments though grin grin
So amusing!!! @ Linda i reserve my comment.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by dube4peace(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
As amateur blogger, I can categorically tell u that to become a popular and successful blogger, u most sacrifice a lot of time,patience, dedication, courage,interest and painstaking. I guess her services may have been required because of her hard work. She might also have paid other platforms to justify cash collected. I am not a lawyer nor a judge, but I don't see any judge imprison a professional who was paid to offer a service. Do u mean the money she was paid is much?, if yes, then tell me the maximum constitutional pay for a blogger services. Let's wait for the outcome sha.

1 Like

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by gretblue: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
These people still got their own share of Loot from GEJ.They invariably have something to fall back with when the ships are collapsing.But my big question is, did all these e-warriors Abobakus aka GEJ till infinity {2019} benefit from all these Billions Dasuki shared too?
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by Psalm18: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
natasha:
Whilst I dont love Linda I admire her work ethics. I know for a fact during the election period she posted on her blog that reps from BOTH APC & PDP were approaching her to run ads and sponsored posts with big money but she didnt know whether to accept or not.
She eventually did and we saw a huge push on adverts from both major parties so even in a court of law, they cannot charge her with anything.
Companies pay several millions for 30 second ads in the superbowl, Xfactor finals, UEFA CL finals because of the audience market/numbrrs.
Stella dimoko did the same, Bella Naija did the same....she provided a platform for which she was paid
So pls lets be factual
God bless you for this post.
She tilted towards apc if memory serves me correctly.
But Nigeria of today, all you have to be is a popular personality and then say anything like Ogundamisi did and everyone believe it
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by BurukutuMallam: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
Because she has no case to answer.

She gives you price for her services so?
You GULLIBLE keep believing whatsoever this shameless Sahara desert guy say

Shame
Stop the hate and hussle for yourself

dammytosh:
I hope it is not Linda.

Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
bokohalal:
I don't think any blogger should be blamed for receiving money to render service for a political cause.
imagine u offered a service and got paid with stolen money, do u tink cops wlnt come and track u down n collect d money after arresting the real thief?
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by Ferdinandu(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
Seun:
This story has to be cowpoo. I don't think you need to give most bloggers more than N200k to get them to do anything. 240 million? No way.
Sorry Seun don't underestimate power of that thing you can never get in this your business.
Re: Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE by eltweezy90(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
You guys have said it all... It's definitely Linda Ikeji, I smelled a rat after she purchased that mansion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funeral Service Of Rotimi Akeredolu In Pictures / U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement / Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.