Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President (21454 Views)

Burial Of Abu Ali, And Other Soldiers, COAS, Buratai Represents Buhari / Osinbajo Represents Buhari In Niger Republic - Photos / Osinbajo Represents Buhari In Burkina Faso 2 Address Its Political Coup(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by Nwulia(f): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
The traveller is tired already grin
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by JoeCutie(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
And he even bent over while passing through the door of the plane? Lmao! My 'little' VP, you didn't need to do that. We all know you could jump as you're passing and the door won't even notice. But it's okay to bend. At least for the camera. After all, Mr. President himself bends, abi? Loool! cheesy

Represent us well, Mr. VP. I know you will. I have full faith in your abilities
. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by RexTramadol1: 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
Huaweii
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by allisonluvsu(m): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
hmm
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by AreaFada2: 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
coolhamid:
Mehn, see that pretty woman standing close to the VP's aircraft...

Na only her i see o.
Ol' boy! No be small thing. Looks tall too. grin
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by kalusky02(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
Represent Nigeria well ooooooooooooo
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by coolhamid(m): 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
AreaFada2:

Ol' boy! No be small thing. Looks tall too. grin
You sef see her? Tall and Pretty...
if to say i dey the entourage of the VP, na to run things with her o..

I love pretty black women.
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
omusiliyu:
grin gringrin

Our mere commissioner doing what he knows how to do best.
grin what? grin
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by AreaFada2: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
coolhamid:

You sef see her? Tall and Pretty...
if to say i dey the entourage of the VP, na to run things with her o..

I love pretty black women.

And high cheek bones. You get taste gan. grin
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by chuckd112: 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
Thank God our dear President finally sends a representative instead of travelling himself. Atleast our VP don travel out.
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by Enesi47: 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
Mtchewwwwwww! How those this make arsenal escape champion league nock out stage
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by opribo(m): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sunnycliff:
Why send Osinbajo, is our Globetrotter tired on international gallivantings?

NO, because Guinea Bissau has nothing for him to see that is not in Nigeria, once it is Yankee or Jand he will go no matter the situation.
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
Thank God bubu did not travel this time....
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by blessingee: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
ishillove:
oooh

Una still dey see mugu abi grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by KanwuliaJara: 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Because not be for France or America? grin
Or e don taya to waka waka?
Or sickness don worse?

Babe "slow and quench"! cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by ezekielplenty(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
Baba don tire to travel by him self abi? Is he having running stomach??
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by Applaner: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
for de ist tym

wetin b happen
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by dammytosh: 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
ta4ba3:
Adonbelieveit so boo boo is at home... somebody tell me mronechance is not dead nor ill

That is the problem with 'Never Do Goods' like you.

If he goes, he is travelling.

If he does not, he is sick or dead.

You better face your life squarely, if u continue like this, there will be nothing to write about your life history when u are gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by Royals1st: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
Aha PMB u bad gan if na Germany or UK south Africa Malta u go fly go now Africa country u rmb u have vice there is GOD oooo
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by klax(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
To be honest Guinea Conakry people I love so much. They have be having good respect and relationship with Nigeria for so long I so love them and was amassed when I travelled their few years back to visit a friend oh my goodness very lovely people and so nice. God bless Guinea Conakry and God bless Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by Ekenedirichukwu(m): 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
Don't tell me dat the zoo president is tired of travelling Don't tell me dat the zoo president is tired of travelling
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by j1mmy: 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
does not look like a VP.
looks like danfo driver
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by dokJ: 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
Praise d lord. he finally made it to travel abroad 4 once since d inception of dis administration.
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by preetyb(f): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
Is baba tired of traveling already?
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by Vicati: 1:01am On Dec 15, 2015
JingoOAU:
Short brainy pprofessor
Haba, wetin Tђe man do you na
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by ta4ba3(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2015
dammytosh:

That is the problem with 'Never Do Goods' like you.

If he goes, he is travelling.

If he does not, he is sick or dead.

You better face your life squarely, if u continue like this, there will be nothing to write about your life history when u are gone.

Lol.. Bro calm down an doing better than u and ur family and even ur generations... u just as dull as d snail u supporting
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by 22logos: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2015
dee enjoy now...we dey here
[size=16pt]
Need a Good company logo today?
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Rivers State For The Commissioning Of Omademe-ipo Road / PDP Demands Restoration Of Police To Rivers Task Force / Ndume: Workers Are Paid Peanuts, Senators Earn Luxury Wages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.