Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

She Gave You Her Number & Refused To Play Along When You Called? See What To Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave You Her Number & Refused To Play Along When You Called? See What To Do. (990 Views)

Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gave You Her Number & Refused To Play Along When You Called? See What To Do. by datprincess(f): 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
She gave you her number and refused play along when you called? read why...
When a woman uses words like 'maybe', 'later', 'I don't know', 'let me check my calendar', then maybe she really isn't interested in you

Humans are generally people pleasers which is why a lady rather than saying no to a guy's request for her number would give it out.
Couple with phones by odiongist.com

Relationship expert Marie Dubuque says women give out numbers at first and then think of something later to say when you call.
When a woman uses words like 'maybe', 'later', 'I don't know', 'let me check my calendar', then maybe she really isn't interested in...MORE HERE..http://www.odiongist.com/2015/12/she-gave-you-her-number-and-refused.html

1 Share

Re: She Gave You Her Number & Refused To Play Along When You Called? See What To Do. by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
If uve refusd 2 post d full article here dn its obvious. "You r sleeping"
Re: She Gave You Her Number & Refused To Play Along When You Called? See What To Do. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
When we refuse to open a link it means we are not interested in the topic

1 Like

Re: She Gave You Her Number & Refused To Play Along When You Called? See What To Do. by Solowande(m): 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
poo
Re: She Gave You Her Number & Refused To Play Along When You Called? See What To Do. by Lsofdk(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
iffa hear say i open dt link
Re: She Gave You Her Number & Refused To Play Along When You Called? See What To Do. by cruzita(f): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
grin LA click LA link LA dick LA enter LA pu**y

1 Like

Re: She Gave You Her Number & Refused To Play Along When You Called? See What To Do. by Officialkenshin(m): 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
She gave you her number and refused play along when you called? read why...
When a woman uses words like 'maybe', 'later', 'I don't know', 'let me check my calendar', then maybe she really isn't interested in you

Humans are generally people pleasers which is why a lady rather than saying no to a guy's request for her number would give it out.

Relationship expert Marie Dubuque says women give out numbers at first and then think of something later to say when you call.
When a woman uses words like 'maybe', 'later', 'I don't know', 'let me check my calendar', then maybe she really isn't interested in you.

If a lady really wants to step out on a date with you, she will either agree or if she's occupied will make out another day that's very convenient for both of you. Otherwise it's advisable not to bug her too much or she may feel offended.
Pls remember to click the share button

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Gave You Her Number & Refused To Play Along When You Called? See What To Do. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
angry La click La blow
Re: She Gave You Her Number & Refused To Play Along When You Called? See What To Do. by datprincess(f): 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
phellamon:
angry
La click La blow

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Reason For Increasing Promiscuity Among Nigerians / 5 Colours Nigerian Men Love On Their Women / I Was Away From The Scene Bt I'm Bk With A Fierce Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.