Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims (6466 Views)

Taqiyya And Kitman: Are muslims permitted to lie? / Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? / Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 27, 2011
1) JESUS
" and he went a little farther and fell on his face and prayed,”
(Matthew 26:39)

2) MOSES AND AARON:
"then Moses and Aaron went away from the assaembly to the entrance of the tent and fell on their faces, "
(numbers 20:6)

3) ABRAHAM
"And Abram fell on his face,
(Genesis 17:3)

4) JOSHUA
", and Joshua fell on his face to the earth and did worship, "
(Joshua 5:14)

5) MUHAMMAD (SAW) was commanded in the glorious Qura’n thus:

…Fall prostrate and draw near to Allah
(96:19)

Everyday millions of muslims prostrate (fall on their faces) in total submission to Allah the creator of every body and everthing.

From the above it is very clear that all the people mentioned above are muslims. Islam is the Religion of all the prophets of God from Adam to Muhammad (including Jesus as clearly shown by Matthew 26: 39 quoted above).
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2011
in your wildest dreams !

Islam by it's very nature and origin has no biblical afiliation or connection.

Alll those prophets were Jewish (your sworn enemies according to the quran ) , and were God fearing people with moral values and standards that Muhammed could only dream about.

So stop all this delusional nonsense and look to your hadiths and quran for answers , leave our 'corrupted' bible alone.

l

1 Like

Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 27, 2011
you did not addresed the issue frosbel. Did Jesus and the other prophets prostrate to God or not (Just like muslims do everyday). By the way how do christians worship God? just curious
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 27, 2011
I am not going down that route again, I have made my point, you guys have made yours.

Thanks,

FROSBEL.
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by wordtalk(m): 9:49am On Aug 27, 2011
abubello:

From the above it is very clear that all the people mentioned above are muslims.

'On entering a Gurdwara, Sikhs will bow to the Guru Granth Sahib as the first thing they do, touching the floor with their forehead.' - Does this make them muslims too?

'I bow down to those who have reached omniscience in the flesh and teach the road to everlasting life in the liberated state' - one of the five daily prayers (Namaskara Sutra) in Jainism. Does this make the Jains to be muslims too?

People of all backgrounds have worshipped in different religions in more or less similar body postures and gestures - including standing up, bowing down, sitting down, kneeling, folding or raising and spreading out the hands, or leaning unto something. Although bowing down is found in Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Sikhism, Jainism and several other religions, that act does not make the worshippers to be adherents of one and the same religion.

Worship is far more than body postures: it involves the One who is addressed in worship as well as the expressions used by the worshippers. These two premises (among several others) are the basic issues that identify the religion of a particular worshipper.

One cannot therefore draw hasty conclusions on only one factor (e.g., bowing down) as the basis for claiming that all the prophets were muslims. That is like saying that all drinkers of coffee are Brazilians!

1 Like

Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by wordtalk(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2011
abubello:

Did Jesus and the other prophets prostrate to God or not (Just like muslims do everyday).

Prostrating or bowing down alone does not define who or what is a muslim. Like I said above, worship is identified by deeper issues - such as the One who is addressed in worship as well as the expressions used by the worshippers.

On the basis of those premises, we can know that none of the Biblical prophets were muslims. Here are the reasons:

WHO WAS BEING ADDRESSED?

(a) The Biblical prophets know God as 'FATHER' (Deut. 32:6; Isaiah 63:16) - but in Islam, allah is never confessed as 'Father'.

(b) The Biblical prophets use a personal name for God - 'Jehovah'. This is often translated in English Bibles as 'LORD', as in Psalm 95:6 - 'O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.' Yet, Allah is not known as Jehovah in Islam.

As a matter of fact, while many muslims claim that they are worshipping the same God as the Jews and Christians worship, it was Muhammad himself who said in the Quran that muslims do not worship the same God (see Quran 109).

If you want to claim that all the prophets were muslims because of the one factor of bowing down, then you would as well have to claim that Islam worships Allah as 'FATHER'. Please show us a single verse where Allah is ever addressed as 'Father' in the Quran.

1 Like

Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by vedaxcool(m): 10:50am On Aug 27, 2011
all prophets a s r muslims because dey worshippd one God. Even jesus a s worshippd 1 God excluding d holy ghost an errand boy whose identitx remains unknown by christians no Jewish prophet worshippd d paganistic trinity which d followers of paul inventd. JEWISh prophet r muslims because they upheld lot of customs common to muslims like nt eating pork, bowing to 1 God, reject d display and worship of images etc Islam remains d genueine continuation of judaism and d ways of jesus which didnt abolish d law. How clear Allah makes guidiance to those berift of it.
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Sweetnecta: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2011
This freak is dumber than dumb.

[Quote]WHO WAS BEING ADDRESSED?

(a) The Biblical prophets know God as 'FATHER' (Deut. 32:6; Isaiah 63:16) - but in Islam, allah is never confessed as 'Father'.[/Quote]And Moses was told by the One Who sent him, tell the children of Israel that 'I AM' sent you. This I AM did not call Himself; Father of any one. The disbelievers made things up parade it as reality. We do know better because Allah answered you and exposed your lies.

[Quote](b) The Biblical prophets use a [b]personal name for God - 'Jehovah'. [/b]This is often translated in English Bibles as 'LORD', as in Psalm 95:6 - 'O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.' Yet, Allah is not known as Jehovah in Islam.[/Quote]I guess the jews, the first liars are truly liars because they use Yahweh for Him Who called Himself I AM instead of a proper and personal name. The messiah has a proper and personal name; Jesus. Jesus is truly more wrong that the jews because it is Eloi that the bible record from his lips. Jehovah, instead of I AM? Dishonesty of the highest grade.

[Quote]As a matter of fact, while many muslims claim that they are worshipping the same God as the Jews and Christians worship, it was Muhammad himself who said in the Quran that muslims do not worship the same God (see Quran 109).[/Quote]no jew who is a true jew worships Trinity; Jesus, Ghost and Jehovah. The jews are scared of meaning God's Name. Jesus came close to Muslim Allah by the Eloi or a variant of it. Definitely no one can formulate Yahweh, Jehovah or I AM from what Jesus on the cross is God.

[Quote]If you want to claim that all the prophets were muslims because of the one factor of bowing down, then you would as well have to claim that Islam worships Allah as 'FATHER'. Please show us a single verse where Allah is ever addressed as 'Father' in the Quran.[/Quote]Jesus in defending his mother said, i am a servant of Allah, His Messenger and He has given me a book, . . . . He ordained salah on me, Zakah, etc.
those who worship slaves, know that slaves will die, slaves are helpless not having the ability to benefit or hurt [and Jesus said that by his own power he can nothing]. Faking intelligence all leave gaps for people to see that it empty, weak, useless. my father was born in nigeria and he was the husband of my mother. those who claim God as their father do not see lies in what they claim, because in reality, their fathers are husbands of their mother and clearly God is the Creator of all.
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2011
Keeeeeep    Dreaming !
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2011
sweetnecta i dont think u read very well what wordtalk was saying in his post
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by thehomer: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2011
abubello:

1) JESUS
" and he went a little farther and fell on his face and prayed,”
(Matthew 26:39)

2) MOSES AND AARON:
"then Moses and Aaron went away from the assaembly to the entrance of the tent and fell on their faces, "
(numbers 20:6)

3) ABRAHAM
"And Abram fell on his face,
(Genesis 17:3)

4) JOSHUA
", and Joshua fell on his face to the earth and did worship, "
(Joshua 5:14)

5) MUHAMMAD (SAW) was commanded in the glorious Qura’n thus:

…Fall prostrate and draw near to Allah
(96:19)

Everyday millions of muslims prostrate (fall on their faces) in total submission to Allah the creator of every body and everthing.

From the above it is very clear that all the people mentioned above are muslims. Islam is the Religion of all the prophets of God from Adam to Muhammad (including Jesus as clearly shown by Matthew 26: 39 quoted above).

Which of course demonstrates the accusations of plagiarism being leveled on the Qur'an.
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2011
Which part of 'Biblical prophets have nothing to do with ISLAM' do these people not understand

ISLAM keeps trying to stand on the legs of a corrupt Bible.

Please stand on the 2 legs of the Quran except of course 1 is missing then we can agree the Quran is corrupt !

grin grin grin
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2011
Vedaxcool and sweetnecta thanks a millions for keeping the torch while I was sleep (literarily, u know dis is ramadan) may Allah reward u abundantly.

Wordtalk, i 've read your comments on prostration by the Sikhs and Jains. I must confess i know little about these groups but I know the Qur'an teaches that Messengers were sent to all communities; Qur'an 16:36 'For we assuredly sent amongs every people a messenger'.Also  in 10:47 'to every people (was sent) a messenger, ' .If the sikhs and the jains still prostrate, it means they must have retained some aspect of the teachings of the prophets sent to them and corrupted some aspect ove the centuries. Interestingly the same thing happened to christianity, in the case of christianity, corruption came in the form of trinity, ascribing son to God, original sin etc. none of these doctrines was taught by Jesus. Yet even with the magnitude of corruption and manipulation of the christian scriptures we still have very few verses attesting to the onness of God: in Deytronomy 6:4 Moses is reported to have said " Hear O Israel the Lord our God is one Lord. The same message was re echoed by Jesus according to the NT Marak 12:29  ', The first of all commandment is hear or Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord'

This unequivocal statement leaves no room for  the concept of trinity and indeed there is no record of any mention of trinity by Jesus in the Bible.

You said one of the names of God mentione in the biles
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2011
Vedaxcool and sweetnecta thanks a millions for keeping the torch while I was sleep (literarily, u know dis is ramadan) may Allah reward u abundantly.

Wordtalk, i 've read your comments on prostration by the Sikhs and Jains. I must confess i know little about these groups but I know the Qur'an teaches that Messengers were sent to all communities; Qur'an 16:36 'For we assuredly sent amongs every people a messenger'.Also in 10:47 'to every people (was sent) a messenger, ' .If the sikhs and the jains still prostrate, it means they must have retained some aspect of the teachings of the prophets sent to them and corrupted some aspect ove the centuries. Interestingly the same thing happened to christianity, in the case of christianity, corruption came in the form of trinity, ascribing son to God, original sin etc. none of these doctrines was taught by Jesus. Yet even with the magnitude of corruption and manipulation of the christian scriptures we still have very few verses attesting to the onness of God: in Deutronomy 6:4 Moses is reported to have said " Hear O Israel the Lord our God is one Lord. The same message was re echoed by Jesus according to the NT Marak 12:29 ', The first of all commandment is hear or Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord'

This unequivocal statement leaves no room for the concept of trinity and indeed there is no record of any mention of trinity by Jesus in the Bible.
According to you one of the names of God mentioned by Moses is ‘I AM”, Did Moses really said that or you took the liberty to translate into English because Im not sure Moses spoke English. If it is a translation it is wrong because you don’t translate a proper name. Imagine what will happen if we are to translate the surnames of people like George Bush or Condy Rice. I mean Bush should be pronounced Bush in English and still Bush in Yoruba or Hausa. Unfortunately this issue of translation of name is prevalent in Christianity, For example if Jesus comes back today and you call him Jesus he wont answer you that is not his real Jesus is the’ Latin version ‘ of his name, the hausa version is “Yesu” pronounced yaysoo) the Yoruba call him Jesu (pronounced as Jaysoo) aaplly this to thousands of languages across different continent and imagine the result. And you will still draw a blank if you call him “Christ” because he was never called Christ by his disciples, the name Christ is a corruption of the Greek word ‘christos’ which in turn is the translation of the Hebrew Word Masih which is correct title of Isa the son of maryam
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2011
But the bible is corrupt, surely you cannot use a corrupt book  

Wow bro, common, you can do better .

Much LOVE,

FROSBEL
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by wordtalk(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2011
Edited for spelling:

vedaxcool:

all prophets a s r muslims because dey worshippd one God. Even jesus a s worshippd 1 God excluding d holy ghost an errand boy whose identitx remains unknown by christians no Jewish prophet worshippd d paganistic trinity which d followers of paul inventd. JEWISh prophet r muslims because they upheld lot of customs common to muslims like nt eating pork, bowing to 1 God, reject d display and worship of images etc Islam remains d genueine continuation of judaism and d ways of jesus which didnt abolish d law. How clear Allah makes guidiance to those berift of it.

^^ The vernacular of folks like you is irrationality. When you can't deal with an issue, then you hyperventilate. Nice.
On the whole, Quran 109 is clear - Muhammad did not worship the same God as Jews and Christians. That is why you guys are desperate to always - yes, ALWAYS - run to the Bible to fill up the gaps for your islam. smiley
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by wordtalk(m): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2011
Sweetnecta:

You have a fine way of describing yourself. grin

And Moses was told by the One Who sent him, tell the children of Israel that 'I AM' sent you. This I AM did not call Himself; Father of any one. The disbelievers made things up parade it as reality. We do know better because Allah answered you and exposed your lies.

Okay, show me where Allah is ever called 'I AM' in the Quran. Please don't come back to play Abu Bakr Shuaib or play anything. Just show me where 'Allah = I AM'. End of.

I guess the jews, the first liars are truly liars because they use Yahweh for Him Who called Himself I AM instead of a proper and personal name.

In that case leave them alone. If they are liars, why are muslims desperate to steal almost everything from the Jews? You steal the Jewish prophets to patch up Islam; you steal Biblical miracles to patch up Islam (oh, I almost forgot that Muhammad did not perform ANY miracle!); you also steal from the Bible to augment for your lost Injil - what is it left from all your stealing? And then you have the nerve to call the Jews liars? What did the Jews steal from Islam, tell me? grin

The messiah has a proper and personal name; Jesus.

Great! Nobody has argued against that, so pass.

Jesus is truly more wrong that the jews because it is Eloi that the bible record from his lips. Jehovah, instead of I AM? Dishonesty of the highest grade.

Okay, 'Eloi - Jehovah - I AM' . . . which one of these names for God is used for Allah in the 99 names of your god? Where did the Quran use any of those names for Allah? Use any language in Arabic dialect you like - Quraish, Hassānīya, Dhofari, Shihhi or Bedawa - as long as you don't try to steal from those you accused as the first liars, please use any of the Arabic dialects you know to show us where in the Quran allah is ever called Eloi or Jehovah or I AM, afterall Muhammad gave 99 different names to allah, innit? grin

no jew who is a true jew worships Trinity; Jesus, Ghost and Jehovah. The jews are scared of meaning God's Name. Jesus came close to Muslim Allah by the Eloi or a variant of it. Definitely no one can formulate Yahweh, Jehovah or I AM from what Jesus on the cross is God.

Red herring. Leave other people's religion alone and stop stealing from them. Turn to your own Quran in any arabic dialect and show us where Muhammad referred to allah as Eloi, Jehovah or I AM. I know that Jesus used 'FATHER', and that one is a nightmare for muslims - so please again: don't play Abu Bakr Shuaib on this matter. Just don't play anything.

Jesus in defending his mother said, i am a servant of Allah, His Messenger and He has given me a book,

Please shut up. Jesus did not come with any book, and I don't fancy another 'Abu Bakr' tales this afternoon. These is how you guys go about formatting and formulating and re-formulating until you start foaming all over the place! After all the claims of 'a book', muslims will come back to shout from the minaret that they have lost their own injil! Yes, blame it on the Jews!

Faking intelligence all leave gaps for people to see that it empty, weak, useless.

As you have done, right? Nicely put. smiley Now, please throw the Abu Bakr tunic aside, sit on your mat with your kettle nearby and say something intelligent for once!

my father was born in nigeria and he was the husband of my mother.

That's probably the most intelligent argument you have made so far. grin
And no, you didn't steal that from the Jews - so top marks!

those who claim God as their father do not see lies in what they claim, because in reality, their fathers are husbands of their mother and clearly God is the Creator of all.

Ah, yes. . . I read somewhere that muslims also regard allah as 'time'. Now, where is my dictionary of idiomatic expressions . . . suppose I opened to that page that says: "Procrastination is the thief of time" . . . perhaps now you'd be contacting those who blew up the UN in Abuja, no?
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by wordtalk(m): 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2011
toba:

sweetnecta i dont think u read very well what wordtalk was saying in his post

Leave him alone: he doesn't read at all - talkless of read well.

PS. I haven't forgotten you - I'll send you a mail sometime soonest. smiley
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2011
frosbell, wordtalk etc, kindly address the real issue: that you don't worship God in the same manner Jesus and other prophets of God did. If you worship God differently from Abraham , Moses , Jesus, Joshua etc certainly you need to explain why. Address the isssue please and stop derailing the thread
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by mazaje(m): 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2011
Even though I find it completely ridiculous that muslims hold such beliefs, christians need to understand that muslims come into the argument with the very strong belief that the Koran is the word of Allah and is completely true. . . .Since it is written in the Koran then they believe it must be true. . . .
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by wordtalk(m): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2011
abubello:

Wordtalk, i 've read your comments on prostration by the Sikhs and Jains. I must confess i know little about these groups but I know the Qur'an teaches that Messengers were sent to all communities; Qur'an 16:36 . .

Abubello, I like the tone in your rejoinder. You may not believe in Christianity, but that's okay. What I find quite outof joint is the claim that all prophets were muslims simply because you find references to people bowing down. That is not an intelligent argument - since there are many references of people of other religions doing the same: and yet they are not muslims, never have been muslims, and do not derive their religions from Islam. That is the whole point.

If the sikhs and the jains still prostrate, it means they must have retained some aspect of the teachings of the prophets sent to them and corrupted some aspect ove the centuries.

Let's just say that is what you want to believe, which is a different thing from reality. Do you have any solid evidence outside the Quran that the allah of Islam actualy sent any prophets to the Sikhs or Jains? Do you have any seriously solid sources (sss) to show that Jainism or Sikhism were drawn from Islam?

There's no ground you can stand on to make a claim of corruption in other people's religions so that you can feel better about Islam. Since islam is a late arriver on the religious landscape, what would be your reaction when the Sikhs or Jains show you how corrupt your prophet was or how muslims today have so corrupted original islam to the point that your religion is split into no less than 72 sects with everyone holding fundamentally different believes under the umbrella of islam?

There's hardly any religion today that has survived intact without some mode of developmental changes. What is important here is that the muslim claim charge of 'corruption' in other people's religion is unfounded, as long as muslims fail to see how wrangled their own belief system is.

According to you one of the names of God mentioned by Moses is ‘I AM”, Did Moses really said that or you took the liberty to translate into English because Im not sure Moses spoke English.

I have no problem whatsoever with translating documents from one language to another in order to aid better understanding. If you have a problem with translating texts, then you cannot argue anything from Islam on this forum. Why? Because most muslim translators assert that the Quran cannot be translated into another language!

Even if we do not allow for translations between langauges, please show me where allah is ever called by the same Hebrew names that Moses used for God. Pick any one - Yahweh, I AM, Jehovah, El Shaddai, Elohim, . . . which one appears in the arabic Quran? Allah is said to have 99 names, so WHICH ONE of those names is excatly as Moses used in his treaching in Hebrew?

If it is a translation it is wrong because you don’t translate a proper name.

Fine. Then please tell me why most muslims try to translate the name 'allah' since they say that 'Allah' is the proper name of the god worshipped in Islam.

I don't think your double standard here is worth any consideration.
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by mazaje(m): 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2011
abubello:

frosbell, wordtalk etc,  kindly address the real issue: that you don't worship God in the same manner Jesus and other prophets of God did. If you worship God differently from Abraham , Moses , Jesus, Joshua etc certainly you need to explain why.  Address the isssue please and stop derailing the thread

Where in the bible does it say that the people you mentioned worshiped their God the same way the muslims do? Where  does the word Allah appear in the bible and which among the people you mentioned says Allahu akbar when praying to their God?. . .Some Hindus and Buddhist also bow down while praying to their own Gods, so what exactly are you saying?. . . .
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by wordtalk(m): 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2011
mazaje:

Even though I find it completely ridiculous that muslims hold such beliefs, christians need to understand that muslims come into the argument with the very strong belief that the Koran is the word of Allah and is completely true. . . .Since it is written in the Koran then they believe it must be true. . . .

There's no argument here that makes a strong case for the muslim in this case. This is not about whether they hold the Koran to be true, false, or lost altogether. This is about a most dubious claim that the OP is trying to make out of the Bible rather than from out of the Quran. If they want to make their argument based on the Quran, one should expect at the very least that they would be quoting their Koran.
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by wordtalk(m): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2011
abubello:

frosbell, wordtalk etc, kindly address the real issue: that you don't worship God in the same manner Jesus and other prophets of God did. If you worship God differently from Abraham , Moses , Jesus, Joshua etc certainly you need to explain why. Address the isssue please and stop derailing the thread

Ah, mazaje took it right out of my mouth -

mazaje:

Where in the bible does it say that the people you mentioned worshiped their God the same way the muslims do? Where does the word Allah appear in the bible and which among the people you mentioned says Allahu akbar when praying to their God?. . .Some Hindus and Buddhist also bow down while praying to their own Gods, so what exactly are you saying?. . . .
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2011
Mazaje, wordtalk

Let me say it in another way because you are yet to address the issue, you are merely introducing new ones (Allahu Akbar which I never mentioned in my post) Now the issue is all the prophets mentioned prostrate to God how come christians dont prostrate to God?
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by wordtalk(m): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2011
abubello:

Now the issue is all the prophets mentioned prostrate to God how come christians dont prostrate to God?

1. It is not true that Christians don't prostrate to God - check carefully and you will find a lot of them that bow donw during worship. It is not a question of formality, but bowing down is a matter of the heart of the worshipper. See the following for pictures, if you care: here and here.

2. It is not only bowing down that you find in the worship of Jewish and Christian worshippers. Some worship included acts such as to rise up - 'all the people rose up and worshipped' (Exodus 33:10). Christians are not stuck to a rigid mode and have various ways of worshipping God.

3.  More to the point is that Jewish and Christian worshippers are not muslims, have never been, and nobody can confuse them for muslims.
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2011
Wordtalk
Please wich sect of christianity prostrate to God as done by all the prophets mentioned in the post, please tell me because i have never seen any christian prostrate to God in my life. Where did you get "bowing down" from certainly not from the post. we are talking of prostration to God with your forehead to the ground you are claiming that christians also bow down, these are two different thing and you know it.

You said formality is not important, well apparently your beleif is different from those of Jesus, Abraham, Moses and Joshua as they all did what you chose to call formality
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Sweetnecta: 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2011
[Quote]« #16 on: Today at 12:54:02 PM »

Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 10:52:54 AM

[b]You have a fine way of describing yourself. [/b]Grin[/Quote]if you 'freak' don't know that i referred you as freak, and you grinned, then here is what people say about you, and please continue to bury your head in the pit so that ignorance magnifies, you will be asked your Creator, and i will be asked of my own by my Creator. i will ignore all your other opinions in an attempt to respond to me. If God tells you He is I AM but you ignored this Name, He says He is Allah to me. I do not dare to call Him I AM, because I AM is meaningless, incomplete. I AM ALLAH is proper when GOD is telling some one to tell people who the Sender is.

a white Muslim answering you;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZQqt3OAMNw&NR=1&feature=fvwp

a jewish rabbi describing you;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMi_-xqhBYw&feature=related

non muslim talking to you about the prophet [as];
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqzoF_zMX_A&NR=1&feature=fvwp
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2011
You people keep rambling on about ALLAH , while he might be your god, he certainly is not the GOD of creation.

So you better try and figure out what you are worshiping instead of follow follow without reading about ISLAM's history.
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2011
The truth is Jesus was never Islamic and is actually denounced powerfully by the Koran, which is the revered book of Muslims.

Consider the clash between Jesus’ own words and those of the Koran:

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotton son, that whosoever believeth  in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” (John 3:16).

“No son did Allah beget, nor is there any ilah (god) along with him…” (Sura 23:91)

“And the Jews say: Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allah and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allah. That is their saying with their mouths, resembling the saying of those who disbelieved aforetime. Allah’s curse be on them, how they are deluded away from the truth” (Sura 9:30)

Hear the condemnation of Scripture against those reject the Sonship of Jesus Christ:

Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son. 23 No one who denies the Son has the Father. Whoever confesses the Son has the Father also (1 John 1:22-23)

Hear the inspired words of John against the words of Mohammed:

“In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him and without him was not anything made that was made” (John 1:1-3).

“He to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and who has begotton no son and for whom there is no partner in the dominion. He has created everything, and has measured it exactly according to its due measurements” Sura 25:2

Christianity and Islam are not the same and are not compatible with one another. We must live in peace with those who profess these doctrines but make no mistake, the teachings of Islam are false and  lead to destruction. Let us teach the simple gospel of Jesus Christ to our Islamic friends and show them the true peace of God.

Was Jesus a Muslim? He was submissive to his Father. Was Jesus Islamic? No!
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by wordtalk(m): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2011
Sweetnecta:

a white Muslim answering you;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZQqt3OAMNw&NR=1&feature=fvwp

a jewish rabbi describing you;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMi_-xqhBYw&feature=related

non muslim talking to you about the prophet [as];
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqzoF_zMX_A&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Haha!! You this sweetneck, please tell me: which one of those dramatists in the youtube vids above ever mentioned "wordtalk"? grin
Re: All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims by Sweetnecta: 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2011
All our arrogance, our wit and more shall vanish on that Day. only the Truth of God that He is Alone shall be the Reality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are The Muhajirin And Ansar? / Why Do Muslims Not Eat Pork? / Is Trading In Currencies Halal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.