Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' (2747 Views)

Amendment Of CCB/CCT Act By National Assembly Is Null & Void - Olatunde Bakare / Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) / Division In Senate Over Amendment Of CCB Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by pillarmaria(m): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
Since seun announced the restriction of pro-biafran topics, I have come to notice the following.
1. Igbos now see seun as a tribalist.
2. Even the mods have mixed feelings about it.
3. Topics no longer hit FP as usuals, thereby making nairaland a bit boring.
4. Yorubas feel much comfortable with the rule.
5. Most biafran apologists have exited Nairaland cos they feel unjustly treated.
6. There has been lesser cases of tribal wars cos the Igbo warlords are nowhere to be found. (its always fun reading/learning from peoples hate speeches).
7. The rule has created more hate than intended. Most igbos feel suen is trying to be on the side of greater Nigerians.
8. Seun might be in regrets now. Since suen has remained silent about the pleas to revisit the rule, whatelse can we think of?
9) above all, the rule is a violation of human right. We have freedom to express ourselves and our believe.
10) Mr Suen, please revisit the rule.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by lionness(f): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
Nairaland is for Nigerians not for your hate-filled messages.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by ODVanguard: 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bro, have you checked the Alexa rankings lately? Nairaland is still tops up there so you people are free to continue feeling important with yourselves, thinking that your absence would adversely impact this great forum. Last time I checked not much has changed here in terms of traffic (except the welcome difference of not being bombarded with Bia propaganda) since the rule was introduced and you all started deactivating your multiple IDs -- we still got Frontpage threads that are hitting upwards of 40 - 50k views so what are u rambling about? Seun has made his decision. If you don't like it bounce, otherwise get with the program.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by candiva2013(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
i think someone influenced his decision. That was an irresponsible decision coming from someone who is supposed to be enlightened. No matter what we say to each other one or two lessons are learnt and these controversies make the forum more intersting.

We are not kids therefore seun should learn how to be more mature. People have the right to say there mind and express there feelings. He should also learn how not to meddle with certain affairs on his forum.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by jaymichael(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
Peace don reign for this forum now! Very wise decision from Seun. #continue observing things from on top yam tree.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by jaymichael(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
Peace don reign for this forum now! Very wise decision from Seun. #continue observing things from on top yam tree.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by pillarmaria(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
I do not care about what people would say about this post, am very happy that I have expressed myself and am most pleased that suen was amongst the first 20 peeps to view this post, it simply means my message has been passed.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by alajor(m): 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
lionness:
Emotional cry babies...get a life please.
All this insane rants about Biafra...open your own forum, call it Iboland, and post your falsehood and emotional bleatings there.
Nairaland is for Nigerians not for your hate-filled messages.
u r talking trash. I bet u have a facebook account even though it's an American site. Igbos r still part of Nigeria and not until such a time that biafra is realised, Igbos r here. Thing is seun fuuuucked up big time by coming up with that rule. Influenced or not.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by pillarmaria(m): 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
For people agitating that igbos should create their own forum 'iboland', you might not know the direct implication of what you are saying, but I assure you that if igbos massively leave this forum, trust me, seun would be on the losing side. He knows what am talking about.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by pillarmaria(m): 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
jaymichael:
Peace don reign for this forum now! Very wise decision from Seun.
#continue observing things from on top yam tree.
so issues of Biafra gives you a whole lot of trouble? Eyia, I feel your pain, but I do not know your fear.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
I still don't see the need for Biafra, instead of those is SS and SE to develop their resources and leave whoever want to rule as long as there is a good policy put in place for the betterment of the country.....

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by AshiwajuFoward: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
pillarmaria:
For people agitating that igbos should create their own forum 'iboland', you might not know the direct implication of what you are saying, but I assure you that if igbos massively leave this forum, trust me, seun would be on the losing side. He knows what am talking about.

Smh. Typical delusions of grandeur.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by ABDamola(m): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
pillarmaria:

Start by leavin pls! We won't miss u atal!!!
Nairaland has gotten its name and its an established forum!

Seun on d losin side? U wana talk abt ads?
Igbos too knw say 4 dia product 2 get traffic, dm nin 2 patronize nairaland!

And dia r many Nigerians dt patronize nairaland 4 ads!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by BRAV0O(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
Observation pls! I think nairaland biafrians are not being grateful to seun because that guy always try his best not be partial in judging those ipod biafra on this forum , though I also support freedom to express oneself but why don't u guys try look at things from the other side, for years now seun as not been against u folks in fact there was time I use to dout his real identity , so now that he realize his mistakes u folks should take chill pillz and let it fly!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by ABDamola(m): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
BRAV0O:

Observation pls! I think nairaland biafrians are not being grateful to seun because that guy always try his best not be partial in judging those ipod biafra on this forum , though I also support freedom to express oneself but why don't u guys try look at things from the other side, for years now seun as not been against u folks in fact there was time I use to dout his real identity , so now that he realize his mistakes u folks should take chill pillz and let it fly!

Freedon of speech shud b granted bt sum speeches dt will cause violent or war shud b stopped

Speeches dt cn cause disharmony among Nigerians shud b stopped!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by BRAV0O(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
ABDamola:

Freedon of speech shud b granted bt sum speeches dt will cause violent or war shud b stopped

Speeches dt cn cause disharmony among Nigerians shud b stopped!
u're right , what seun should do is to let some mature biafra thread to fly not those filled with hate and those childish stuff ' many of them call for war but they really don't know what it means to throw a stone at ur enemy, abeg is their wahaala sha
Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by Sydney22: 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
I also observed that Yorubas on nairaland are very happy this days bcus of seun statements ... He has assured his Yoruba peeps that nairaland is a Yoruba man site and therefore it's their own ...

Yorubas are now free to bash igbos and Biafra agitators as they like while the mods watch .. Waiting for any Igbo person to retaliate so they can ban him/her..

Imagine A friend was banned for asking if a robbery suspects are 'Yoruba'?

Wtf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by jaymichael(m): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
grin
pillarmaria:

so issues of Biafra gives you a whole lot of trouble? Eyia, I feel your pain, but I do not know your fear.
grin
pillarmaria:

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by ODVanguard: 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sydney22:

Imagine I was once banned for asking if a robbery suspects are 'Yoruba'

Perhaps you need to learn to follow simple and clear rules. It states there clearly that your comment was in violation of Rule 2. You were obviously ethnic-baiting. No amount of your attempted blackmail and playing the victim card will whitewash that simple fact.
Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by Sydney22: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
ODVanguard:

Perhaps you need to learn to follow simple and clear rules. It states there clearly that your comment was in violation of Rule 2. You were obviously ethnic-baiting. No amount of your attempted blackmail and playing the victim card will whitewash that simple fact.

Not me sha .. Itwaz a friend ... I guess I will be ban for this ... Am sorry in advance but I have to do this ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by Chubhie: 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
candiva2013:
i think someone influenced his decision. That was an irresponsible decision coming from someone who is supposed to be enlightened. No matter what we say to each other one or two lessons are learnt and these controversies make the forum more intersting.

We are not kids therefore seun should learn how to be more mature. People have the right to say there mind and express there feelings. He should also learn how not to meddle with certain affairs on his forum.
The gentleman was amongst those hosted by lai Mohammad. Tho, he wasn't physically present but he got the memo. Read lai Mohammad riot act speech to bloggers and you would understand the gentleman decision for total clampdown.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by Sydney22: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
ODVanguard:

Not me sha .. Itwaz a friend ... I guess I will now be ban for this ... Am sorry in advance but I have to do this ...

1 Share

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by TGM2015: 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
pillarmaria:
For people agitating that igbos should create their own forum 'iboland', you might not know the direct implication of what you are saying, [b] but I assure you that if igbos massively leave this forum, trust me, seun would be on the losing side. He knows what am talking about.

Hmmm, I don't understand all these threats, leave Nairaland and nairaland will cease to exit? Or what?
Same thing about Lagos, what can't you misguided elements among knowledgeable and intelligent IBO's protest massive Exodus of your people from all part of this country including this forum and see if developmental progress will not happened.

Mind you Yoruba is the first ethnic group in Nigeria to witness civilisation and produce the first Africa to intreprete the whole Bible into Africa language. Yoruba's are more civilized and intelligent, except few of them, compared to other tribe in Nigeria. Yoruba and Hausas are the back bone of Nigeria economy through massive agricultural product before our vagabond in power or better say vissionless & lazy leaders shift focus to oil.

The oil that you guy relied on after cessation is not as viable as agricultural opportunity that Yorubaland possesses.

Simple sentence you will not comprehend. Naira is for Nigeria and its land shouldnot be used to promote discord or course of action against it. Is that difficult for you guys to understand? You guys needs to check your brain as Seun is right on that rule and it does not in any way restrict any right form of human right considering that promoting the course of Biafra is anti-Nigeria and threats to the unity,peace and love of Nigeria.

Ifany section of Nigeria has any reasonable cause(s) to be independent of Nigeria, they should approach compent court of law with competent jurisdiction and should pursue it to international court of law than all this childish display of stupidity.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by ODVanguard: 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sydney22:

Not me sha .. Itwaz a friend ... I guess I will be ban for this ... Am sorry in advance but I have to do this ...

Of course it wasn't you but your alter ego/alternate ID. But seriously y'all need to get a life and if possible stay away from NL for a couple of days to detoxify yourselves from your rabid addiction. No pun intended.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by Sydney22: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
ODVanguard:

Of course it wasn't you but your alter ego/alternate ID. But seriously y'all need to get a life and if possible stay away from NL for a couple of days to detoxify yourselves from your rabid addiction. No pun intended.
I heard ur home state "state of Osun" is bankrupt , what are u doing to help em out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by candiva2013(m): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
Chubhie:
The gentleman was amongst those hosted by lai Mohammad. Tho, he wasn't physically present but he got the memo. Read lai Mohammad riot act speech to bloggers and you would understand the gentleman decision for total clampdown.
no wonder. Interestingly, nairaland and every other blog in nigeria put together cannot stop this movement

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by flokii: 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
@OP the number of guests has increased

biafraans now in guest mode cheesy

they're addicted... evryone is addicted grin..

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by manchy7531: 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
To hell with seun....he is a morda fuc.k.er. he fuc.k.ed his mother a night before he made that rule.

Incestuous foo..ll

On the day biafra is re established,he will die of biafrasis disease

If una like make una ban me, I care less

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by ODVanguard: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sydney22:
I heard ur home state "state of Osun" is bankrupt , what are u doing to help em out?

First of all I'm not from "state of Osun", and second of all, that state government isn't any more worse than your equally bankrupt states of Imo where Rochas is being cursed daily for failing to pay salaries, or Enugu and Abia where they're grumbling that the bailout funds they recently received from the FG is inadequate in paying their bills. Besides, there have been more completed and commissioned projects by the Osun govt. in the last 6-years than can be said for all the SE states combined within the same period.

http://pulse.ng/local/in-enugu-state-needs-n32-2bn-to-pay-workers-id4218361.html -- yet it got only 4.2billion in bailout funds.

Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State has said that his administration needs more than N32. 2 billion to off-set the arrears of workers’ salaries, gratuities, pensions and subventions.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/abia-bailout-cant-cover-payment-of-accumulated-gratuities-nlc/

“The government applied for N39 billion but was given N14.152 billion because the governor even wanted to clear the gratuities but we have a constraint. What the governor may not be able to handle is gratuity. We are praying for more bailout.

So, what have YOU done to bailout your own state governor? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by flokii: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
pillarmaria:
Since seun announced the restriction of pro-biafran topics, I have come to notice the following.
1. Igbos now see seun as a tribalist.
2. Even the mods have mixed feelings about it.
3. Topics no longer hit FP as usuals, thereby making nairaland a bit boring.
4. Yorubas feel much comfortable with the rule.
5. Most biafran apologists have exited Nairaland cos they feel unjustly treated.
6. There has been lesser cases of tribal wars cos the Igbo warlords are nowhere to be found. (its always fun reading/learning from peoples hate speeches).
7. The rule has created more hate than intended. Most igbos feel suen is trying to be on the side of greater Nigerians.
8. Seun might be in regrets now. Since suen has remained silent about the pleas to revisit the rule, whatelse can we think of?
9) above all, the rule is a violation of human right. We have freedom to express ourselves and our believe.
10) Mr Suen, please revisit the rule.

oga. you don't have freedom of speech o...

as far has no Igbo politician has come out to rally for your biafraa... then it's dead on arrival..

abi you don't know govt. can shut down a site & arrest its owner.... then none of you will come out o or will you?
Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by Sydney22: 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
[s]
ODVanguard:

First of all I'm not from "state of Osun", and second of all, that state government isn't any more worse than your equally bankrupt states of Imo where Rochas is being cursed daily for failing to pay salaries, or Enugu and Abia where they're grumbling that the bailout funds they recently received from the FG is inadequate in paying their bills. Besides, there have been more completed and commissioned projects by the Osun govt. in the last 6-years than can be said for all the SE states combined within the same period.

http://pulse.ng/local/in-enugu-state-needs-n32-2bn-to-pay-workers-id4218361.html -- yet it got only 4.2billion in bailout funds.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/abia-bailout-cant-cover-payment-of-accumulated-gratuities-nlc/

So, what have YOU done to bailout your own state governor? cheesy
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2)

President Buhari Tweets Support For Brussels Explosion, Nigerians Clap At Him / See The Blunder Committed By One Of Our Ministers / Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.