Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army (27509 Views)

Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) / Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police / Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by coolhamid(m): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
Do you have to kill them to have your way ? what happen to using tear gas ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Sydney22: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
Minimum force kor !! Maximum force nii !!!

I hope they wouldn't start begging and running away if the Shiites should pick up arm ?
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Donpressman(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Kingbilo:
Nice, NTA and AIT Oya come and show us your video evidence..

If you don't have any, you shouldn't even be considered journalists
edited ones abi? cheesy
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by victvames(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hello I'm new here,,,, I need an orientation on how to start posting my story here
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Donpressman(m): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sydney22:
Minimum force kor !! Maximum force nii !!!

I hope they wouldn't start begging and running away if the Shiites should pick up arm ?
Boko haram started just like that. Nigerian Army violates human rights without Joy o
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Donpressman(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
coolhamid:
very true

1 Like

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by tansho(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
The zoo must fall

You can still agitate for your Biafra without referring to Nigeria as a zoo, pls
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by blackboy(m): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
BS ! Minimum force? I saw that video of the raid on the sects base. Very wrong. What is they duty of the police? What is the duty of the NA?
The way this country is being governed its like a military state or in a state of emergency.

God have mercy. I want peace in the north , east , south and west.
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by viktor01(m): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
Genocide..!
They want to end the Shiite race in Naija.
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by viktor01(m): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
I know the NA lied to cover the actual story but if the members of the sect actually had weapons, then the military action is quit justifiable however, we must guide against such kind of situation degenerating into another form of insurgence.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA..

1 Like

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by aleniboro(m): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
Donpressman:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/we-applied-minimum-force-on-shiite-members-says-army/227952/
This is a show of shame for the Nigerian army that was saddled with the responsibilities of protecting the life of Nigerians. They would have shot them at the legs, arms and other non delicate part of the body to disarm them even if they are armed. They claimed minimum force was used! lol! The whole Nigerian army find it difficult to bring down Boko Haram Militia in the north but are delighted in flexing their muscle against the innocent unarmed citizen. I hope another Boko Haram will not emerge since the main Boko Haram came about as a result of brutal treatment meted out by their leaders from the police.
Shame! they can only fight civilian with their rank of general that has never gone to war!
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by kingslly(m): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
Yeah we understand what minimum force by the army means,its the use of just AK47's and absence of Artilleries,tanks,Apache helicopters etc

1 Like

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by sanitelag(m): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
why should'nt they apply maximum force at Sambisa?
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by dignity33: 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
I believe the visit by brutai was delibrately prepare to attack shai protester.

2 Likes

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by funmercy1(f): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
hazyfm1:

Where you there when they were Negotiating?
it wz broadcast on NTA, Sunday night

1 Like

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by ceecee0703(m): 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
Donpressman:
Life was lost so it is certainly your business cheesy
But when it was IPOB everybody said let them kill them now it is Shiit Muslims u want it to be my business ney?....ok oo

1 Like

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by funmercy1(f): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Donpressman:
very true
Dat is used by police(tear gas)
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by PHfinest(m): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
Minigini?
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by lukas280(m): 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
anoda boko haram in action.wait for revege sooon. baba go slow how market of the situation?
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
Minimum force indeed! Lol
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by lukas280(m): 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
coolhamid:
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by funmercy1(f): 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
blackboy:
BS ! Minimum force? I saw that video of the raid on the sects base. Very wrong. What is they duty of the police? What is the duty of the NA?
The way this country is being governed its like a military state or in a state of emergency.

God have mercy. I want peace in the north , east , south and west.
can d police protect d army? D sect went 2 far haha! Army, if d sect wz not looking 4 trouble dey 4 free road.
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Bollinger(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
I don't think the Nigerian army understands what "minimum" force means.

1 Like

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Ghost01(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
Minimum force? And you've been shooting at them for three days in a roll now? So one of them had a machine gun and we haven't seen pictures or videos of the machine gun or of the car that was allegedly shot at? The bullets may not penetrate but the dents will be visible. Knowing the Nigerian Army, if they have anything concrete to back up their claims, it will be the first thing they'll reveal to the world.

And where for fvck sake is our Commander-in-Chief? On another journey to Santiago or receiving another honorary doctorate from Timbuktu University?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by lukas280(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
army no dey use tear gas na police dey use tear gas...army na gun den use to put tinz in orda police no dey fit use gun take control tinz

1 Like

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by funmercy1(f): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
[quote author=lukas280 post=41006700][/quote]Dat is used by d police
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by MarioUKJM: 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
The way Nigerians deal with each other seem a bit harsh...
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
but at atimes am sorry to say this some peeps use to behave like akuya. how can you challenge an army personel and the overall boss who can be regarded as feild marshal? dem get mind o. RIP to the departed.

4 Likes

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by loomer: 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
As una no use grenades and armoured tanks na, una go call am minimum.
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by funmercy1(f): 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
FxDuke:
but at atimes am sorry to say this some peeps use to behave like akuya. how can you challenge an army personel and the overall boss who can be regarded as feild marshal? dem get mind o. RIP to the departed.
abeg my Bro, c me oooo, d no suppose no use minimum force na force fit dem
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Adeevah(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
The zoo must fall
This idiot still dey talk about the zoo...#holyfool
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by ayindejimmy(m): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
Abeg help us apply this minimum force to Bh too now. We need d most there.
Btw, i didnt buy d part dat those ppl had machine gun. If they did,d army wuld av suffered casualty.
Lets wait 4 AIT edited video since they were there. Wonder wats takin them dis long

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed / Coscharis Rice Mill Commissioned In Anambra: Emefiele, Bagudu, Sabbo Nanono Seen / Bandits Kidnap Anglican Bishop Aderogba, Wife & Driver In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.