Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} (219980 Views)

The President ’ S Daughter And I (18 +) By Phemmyjnr / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
Which kin tin b dis nah I govex for you ooooo...where d rest nah? Weldone vames

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Yousuf4sure(m): 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mr Vame
.We're starving ooo.. pls feed us with the season 2 of ur wonderful Novel
.. BIkO

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Skylee(m): 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
God bless Victor! I'm nt used to reading stories, I mean literature books but I find this one special. The OP made it looked like watching movies. Thanks Bro!
More wisdom from above.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by yorhmienerd(m): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
Oga ade update dis tin naw

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Yungtee: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
Guy, wetin apen na? Dey wait for more.. #banging d table *feed me more

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by phameous: 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
Season two ooh...

BTW: all dis happening just in year1 1st semester??....hmmmm wondering hw d rest of d year will be.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by OYAY(m): 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
This is nice and amusing story! Try and dish out the season two in a tantalising way too;more inspiration!
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by victvames(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
Chill guys, the season two is not ready yet,,, I need to write it first...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Tife101(m): 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
Please write it ASAP ooo
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Jaytoy(f): 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
donkross1:
Glad I got here early, am sure these story is gon Make brains... Op I hail thee..... I am donkross the official Bartender of the Literature section wink.

Let me call my Pack before I set up my bar.

Mattkent
DandyPearl
Heemah
Sageez
Afz9095
DVMtuppence
Maggielovely
Labaski
Jaytoy
Calmdove
Damyem

You guys should rundown here n inform others wink

Bellovers you think say I forget you.... I don see your ipako for front joor, oya come make we arrange the Bar together.
i am present. Sorry i come school late. Na d danfo i enter no move quick. Infact mattkent and donkross 1 shift yansh make i siddon.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by omoekiti6(m): 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
AJA vict-vames
oya

GBERA!!!

grin

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 02, 2016
Have you voted for your Story of the month? No?

Hurry now

https://www.nairaland.com/2906633/literature-sections-story-month-award#42540235

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Jaytoy(f): 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nice.....sweetest story so far.....been glued to my phone. Hey guys where are u?
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by haryodejy(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
wia oga vames dey na
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Jaytoy(f): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Victor vames y na??
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by STEPHMIDE(m): 12:55am On Feb 03, 2016
Mr vames y u dey keep us in suspense now come update oooo
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by funibone(m): 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
nice write up bro. na u do well pass but abeg cum finish wetin you don start oo
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Jaytoy(f): 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nawa for all this writers ooooo. Them go start something along the line them go make we d readers they beg them for updates. When u know say u go tire for road u for no kukuma start am. Tired of this nairaland sef.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Sageez(m): 4:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Jaytoy:
Nawa for all this writers ooooo. Them go start something along the line them go make we d readers they beg them for updates. When u know say u go tire for road u for no kukuma start am. Tired of this nairaland sef.
lol! No mind them.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by chingylingy1(f): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
Abeg finish this boring story na angry
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Sageez(m): 6:49am On Feb 04, 2016
chingylingy1:
Abeg finish this boring story na angry
for your mind the story boring and you are begging for more.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 04, 2016
Voting closes by 11pm today. Hurry and vote for your favourite story of the month.

https://www.nairaland.com/2906633/literature-sections-story-month-award/1#42605785
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Jaytoy(f): 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
I doubt if there is any continuation to this story. Im out of here. No more updates guys. Catch ya. Bye guys. Nice reading together
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by victvames(m): 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
There will be updates guys,,,, I never start what i couldn't finish!! Just bear with me as i write the continuation. Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Osman1996(m): 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ok we go wait as u say
But we beg yhu to make it snap
More strength to yah elbow
Bring back our Season 2
Mr Vict=Vimes

2 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by sharliz(f): 4:48am On Feb 05, 2016
Awesome...dnt keep us waiting dear
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Iyke1998(m): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2016
Its annoying how authors begin a story on nairaland,and end up not finishing the story,after gaining the attention and interest of the readers.
That was how larrysun started a story"Black Maria",a very interesting story.But he just stopped half way...

Oga Vict-Vames,abeg no fall our hand ooo.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by eunisam: 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
I don dey vex small
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by tim1256(m): 12:10am On Feb 06, 2016
Vict-vames loading.
39% completed

If this Victor no answer, na to disconnect his power source mage he start loading all over again

Angry mode activated

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Osman1996(m): 12:10am On Feb 07, 2016
Birthdays are nature`s way of telling us to eat more cake. Birthdays are like boogers. The more you have the harder it is to breathe. Another year older, none the wiser. Birthdays are just finger posts on the road of getting old… I was born with a gift, the gift of awesomeness I`m not just a year older I`m also a year better and prettier. I know you`re jealous. I`d like to thank my mom and dad for making this miracle possible. ITS MY BIRTHDAY

4 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Topscoque(f): 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
This is my 1st tym here, this story really got me hooked . It's a nyc piece , welldone Vict-vames. I wil like to share it on a whatzapp grp i belong to, dats if you dont mind and i wil surely acknowledge you as the writer . Lukin 4ward to your reply cheesy
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Romm(m): 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
oga wen u go update dis thing nahh??

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics / Alone.. / My Madam And I (part Two)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.