Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) (4933 Views)

Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award / Literature Section Popularity Ranking / Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 02, 2016
The dude who conducted this award for last month is for an unknown reason unavailable but that doesn't mean the award shouldn't go on, does it? Before we begin, let me brief you the rules again.

The Rules :

1.You must nominate two stories or else your nomination becomes null and void.

2.A writer cannot win this award twice in a row.

3.You cannot nominate two stories by the same writer

4.As a writer you can nominate the Story of others but not yours

NOTE: The current award holder is Solomonbrown for the story The Last Wolfseries (i.e you can't vote for him for this month)

Start Voting. smiley.
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Divepen1(m): 6:58am On Feb 02, 2016
I vote Godmother- Bloodshot and Not as you think by Remenzack

2 Likes

Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 02, 2016
tombravo, chorlay, skuribeebo, Girlyy, JahJaa, niffymizzy, eclap4u, ikihealthplus, mperoakeem olarafiat, scopiicaar, shoyemiayodeji, Randyblincks, jeenah, cutiepie25, repogirl, ritababe, Essyprity, Vict-Vames, donkross1, Oyinprince, Lalasticlala, Solomonbrown, sageez, kingphilip, heemah. Please inform others.
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by saxwizard(m): 7:18am On Feb 02, 2016
accidental victim ------dioxidane
pleasure and pain ------clemzy16
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Countrygirl(f): 8:00am On Feb 02, 2016
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]pleasure and pain===clemzy16 Long distance relationship====olajhidey
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Countrygirl(f): 8:01am On Feb 02, 2016
pleasure and pain===clemzy16
Long distance relationship====olajhidey22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by saraphina(f): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2016
Tarasha_Oyinprince,the reluctant bride by Tiffanyj...

1 Like

Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Sageez(m): 8:41am On Feb 02, 2016
how can I nominate just two out of the millions I have on my list? Well let me settle with ''Behind the veil'' by Mattkent, ''Tarasha the action thriller'' by Oyinprince
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Sageez(m): 8:43am On Feb 02, 2016
donkross1, dandypearl, calmdove, ysadiq, damyem, missmore
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by RemenZack(f): 9:10am On Feb 02, 2016
Divepen1:

I vote
Godmother- Bloodshot
and
Not as you think by Remenzack
I'm elated with all of these little by little accomplishments. Thank you very much.
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 02, 2016
Big ups to all of ya. Voting is gon close on Thursday night (04/02/16). The winner will be announced on Friday (05/02/16).

Keep voting

Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by donkross1(m): 10:16am On Feb 02, 2016
Tarasha by Oyinprince

Behind the veil by Mattkent
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 02, 2016
I really wanted to vote solomonbrown. buh i will nominate tarasha by oyinprince and bloodline by irokutunla. hope i got his moniker right
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Wiz0isaac: 11:19am On Feb 02, 2016
Tarasha an action thriller By Oyinprince.
Bloodline by ironkurtain. If i had a third chance The day the world ended by Royver
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
I only follow two writers outta the lot on nairaland, so I nominate Leriebloom's "Bound to Fail" and teechudley's "Blackbird" You both are awesome kiss kiss
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by bellefidel(f): 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
forever and for always by repogirl in memory only but safarigirl[color=#000099]/color]
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Bloodline - Ironkurtain.
Tarasha - Oyin.
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Ursinmind(m): 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Forever and always by repogirl is the bomb and why I want to be bad by chistar.

1 Like

Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Leriebloom(f): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
skarlett:
I only follow two writers outta the lot on nairaland, so I nominate Leriebloom's "Bound to Fail" and teechudley's "Blackbird" You both are awesome kiss kiss

Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Rukkydelta(f): 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
[quote author=donkross1 post=42545714]Tarasha by Oyinprince

Behind the veil by Mattkent
Bro, please modify it's behind her veil by mattkent
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by fumnez(f): 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship. The other one is The President's Daughter And I. Thats my vote

1 Like

Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Rukkydelta(f): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Behind Her Veil by Mattkent Tarasha(An action thriller) by Oyinprince
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Rukkydelta(f): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Behind Her Veil by Mattkent Tarasha(An action thriller) by Oyinprince
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
Thank you!
skarlett:

1 Like

Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by ritababe(f): 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
tarasha by oyinprince
the president daughter and I by victvames
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Osman1996(m): 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
Na back to back story me I go vote O
Bleep tha shit
Tarasha action thrigger
Bloodline nd diamond by Mr charles AkA Ironkurtain
If na third chance dey I vote crixna nd Misquote
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Osman1996(m): 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
Na Oyin prince nd Ironcurtain bleep
I vote U 2 Guys
I Respect thy two Tho
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by celeboe(m): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
bloodline by ironkurtain Adanna the mysterious aba girl by ozilla
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by fam24(f): 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
Tarasha by Oyinprince Behind the veil by Mattkent
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by chorlay: 6:39am On Feb 03, 2016
1) love, sex and betrayal by Habiscuss 2) my distraction 2 by goodheart02
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Olajhidey22(m): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2016
Countrygirl:
pleasure and pain===clemzy16
Long distance relationship====olajhidey22

Thanks countrygirl...I feel honoured! smiley
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Olajhidey22(m): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2016
fumnez:
Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship. The other one is The President's Daughter And I. Thats my vote

Thanks funmez, my regular follower smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forbidden Passion (erotic) / The Misunderstood Woman By Winifred Oti / Mrs. Violet Maduka (A Story Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.