Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) (4931 Views)

Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award / Literature Section Popularity Ranking / Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Olajhidey22(m): 11:57am On Feb 03, 2016
Expecting your votes...@Duchesslily, @snowangel, @joepretty, @Maiconyoung, @Jacy67, @Nikkyparadise, @Virtuedagirl, @adwaani,@sparog, @oyay, @ammy4id, @Mcphancey7 and many others i didn't mention.

Thanks in anticipation smiley
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Mcphancey7(f): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship-olajhidey and the president daughter and i-victvames

1 Like

Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Uncleluke1(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
Tarasha by OYINPRINCE Three paths by FANTASY ISLAND
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Uncleluke1(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
Tarasha by OYINPRINCE Three paths by FANTASY ISLAND
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
Common mistakes ladies make in a relationship by olajhidey22 and behind her veil by mattkent.

1 Like

Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Haryanfe7(m): 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
why i want to be bad by chistar01
love sex and betrayal by hibiscuss
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Onodray(m): 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Accendental victim----dixodane Palingenesis------dankross
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by DuchessLily(f): 12:02am On Feb 04, 2016
Common mistakes ladies make in a relationship by olajhidey22

1 Like

Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 04, 2016
Palingenesis by donkross1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Izyyblaze(f): 4:09am On Feb 04, 2016
Hmmm.. I vote Repogirl's "Forever and For Always" and Safarigirl's "In Memory Only"

1 Like

Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 04, 2016
Make mesef vote na cheesy.

Behind her veil by Mattkent.
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 04, 2016
Voting closes by 11pm today. Hurry and vote for your favourite story of the month.

Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by RemenZack(f): 9:23am On Feb 04, 2016
I kindly vote for Bloodshot and Penastory's ruckus and its sequel.
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by mopolord(m): 11:45am On Feb 04, 2016
d president daughter nd i by victvame and palingenesis by donkross1
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by shankies215(f): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Three paths by Fantasyisland
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Boldstar(m): 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
Palingenesis by Donkross1
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Larablink(f): 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
The president daughter and I by victvame.
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by wazupguy(m): 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
tarasha by oyinprince and wedding night by remenzack...

1 Like

Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Yousuf4sure(m): 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
The president daughter and I By Vick-Vames
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by victvames(m): 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
Woah... thanks guys for ur votes, I won't disappoint u guys... the season two of the president's daughter and i will soon be available. Thanks!
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Achievement: 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
i vote The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Olajhidey22(m): 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Mcphancey7:
Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship-olajhidey and the president daughter and i-victvames

Thanks Friend smiley
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Olajhidey22(m): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Maiconyoung:
Common mistakes ladies make in a relationship by olajhidey22 and behind her veil by mattkent.

Thanks Friend smiley
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Olajhidey22(m): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
DuchessLily:

Common mistakes ladies make in a relationship by olajhidey22

Thanks Friend smiley
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by donkross1(m): 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
Boldstar:
Palingenesis by Donkross1

kinglee1:
Make mesef vote na cheesy.
Behind her veil by Mattkent.

mopolord:
d president daughter nd i by victvame and palingenesis by donkross1

Mattkent:

Onodray:
Accendental victim--dixodane
Palingenesis------dankross

Jah Bless Y'all smiley.
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by RemenZack(f): 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
wazupguy:
tarasha by oyinprince and wedding night by remenzack...
Thank you. Tales of Womanhood deserves an Award too.

1 Like

Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Tife101(m): 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
Tarasha by Oyinprince
Behind her veil by Mattkent
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Weirdman: 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
I vote for the President's Daughter And I by Vict-vames...... and The life of an Abuja boy by kswag726
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Osman1996(m): 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Oyin prince= Tarasha
Ironcurtain =Blood and Diamond
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Girlyy: 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
In memory only by Safari girl
Three Paths by fantacyIsland
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by donkross1(m): 7:21am On Feb 05, 2016
smiley
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 05, 2016
[b]We have come to the end of the voting for the month of January. Thank you all for voting for your favourite stories.

Allow me to start by announcing the 3rd runner up.

The 3rd runner-up for this competition is Donkross1 for the story 'Palingenesis'. He had a total of 5 votes.

In the position of the 2nd runner up we have a tie between

Vict-Vames for the story 'The President's daughter and I'

And .

Ironkurtain for the story 'Bloodline'
They had 6 votes each.

The 1st runner-up is Mattkent with the story 'Behind her Veil' he had a total of 7 votes............

And the winner is..............

Oyinprince for the story 'Tarasha' he had a total of 13 votes....

Thank you all for voting, I hope to see you guys soon again when we commence the voting for February.

Do we have after party I dunno oo, ask the winners.
[/b]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Misunderstood Woman By Winifred Oti / Forbidden Passion (erotic) / Which Do You Prefer: Stephen Covey Or John Maxwell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.