Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State (34186 Views)

Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos / Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles / Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 15, 2015
David mark own don. #Red
Re: Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State by bamite(m): 7:27am On Dec 15, 2015
nerodenero:
Will you be happy if someone calls your father a fool? Be constructive in your criticism but don't use words that would show you not only lack respect but manners.
Go and die
Re: Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State by bamite(m): 7:29am On Dec 15, 2015
sevenhundred:
SORRY...., EKPA.....WAILLER.
not every body is a wailer or zombie like you
Re: Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State by BABANGBALI: 7:34am On Dec 15, 2015
my friends from biafra no go happy with dis one,dem hate Obj die cheesy
Re: Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State by cardoctor(m): 7:48am On Dec 15, 2015
The ultimate baba. Congrats sir.
Re: Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State by Panshow(m): 7:49am On Dec 15, 2015
Baba is repping hard. God bless Baba.
Re: Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State by yhemsy62(m): 7:59am On Dec 15, 2015
hemartins:
one thing I like about obj is how he stayed relevant all these years.

his departure from PDP tore PDP in shreds.

he is now well recognized by the world ex leaders.

you can say he is corrupt if you like.
you can say he is controlling Buhari

all I know is........

baba is a strong man jare.

raise my fila for baba.

Double tuale fun ebora Owu
Re: Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State by Izontubo(m): 8:21am On Dec 15, 2015
olaolayink:
best presido in Nigeria
yes best president to rule the most foolish set of persons on the earth...mediocre leader and followers....
Re: Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State by Saay1(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2015
edlion57:
Nonsense
what do U mean
Re: Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State by ihatesycophant(m): 8:32am On Dec 15, 2015
Fayose this is the man you claimed is no more relevant politically. Except you buy your relevance, no section of the country can give you any recognition.
Re: Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:36am On Dec 15, 2015
hemartins:
one thing I like about obj is how he stayed relevant all these years.

his departure from PDP tore PDP in shreds.

he is now well recognized by the world ex leaders.

you can say he is corrupt if you like.
you can say he is controlling Buhari

all I know is........

baba is a strong man jare.
S
raise my fila for baba.

Its youths like you that shout our leaders are corrupt yet you celebrate the ones you can see facts of impunity, corruption and public looting of Nigerians treasury hanging on their neck yet you somehow can let them be because you see them as untouchable. God help our double standard of judgement in Nigeria.
Re: Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State by bamipet01: 8:47am On Dec 15, 2015
Where is Fayose who said he is more relevant than Baba Obasanjo
Re: Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State by ComrdDRS: 8:57am On Dec 15, 2015
Bad belly people, how is the school a dead one? Thatz how you people goes about spoiling other section of Benue with you conny way of life and envy. I wish U guys got ur apa abi na papa state ur damy gods hav been deceiving U off. My advice don't push ur envy too far, it kills.
bamite:
Obj is a fool sad i'm from benue but i still say he's a fool, how did he even know of that dead school angry
Re: Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State by nickxtra(m): 9:00am On Dec 15, 2015
OBJ, my man. Fayose go and die grin
Re: Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State by fascowilly(m): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2015
bamite:
Obj is a fool sad i'm from benue but i still say he's a fool, how did he even know of that dead school angry
)'

Re: Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State by rasco2000me: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2015
I DON"T KNOW WHAT GOD SEE IN OBJ ,IHAT MADE HIM TO HONOUR HIM,GOD PLS SEE THE SAME IN ME AND HONOUR ME INEVERYTHING
Re: Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State by Nezan(m): 10:19am On Dec 15, 2015
bamite:

How will you call an NUC accredited university as dead? I think you are the fool here.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State by nerodenero: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2015
bamite:
Go and die
I wish you well.
Re: Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State by bamite(m): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2015
nerodenero:
I wish you well.
Thank you but i still maintain my position
Re: Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State by bamite(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2015
Nezan:

How will you call an NUC accredited university as dead? I think you are the fool here.
You are a fool among fools. Try visit the school before you start defending blindly
Re: Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State by bamite(m): 11:42am On Dec 15, 2015
Nezan:

You are a fool among fools, try visiting the school before you start defending blindly
Re: Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State by bamite(m): 11:45am On Dec 15, 2015
ComrdDRS:
Bad belly people, how is the school a dead one? Thatz how you people goes about spoiling other section of Benue with you conny way of life and envy. I wish U guys got ur apa abi na papa state ur damy gods hav been deceiving U off. My advice don't push ur envy too far, it kills.
Go and die.. You this tiv bigot
Re: Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State by olaolayink(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
Izontubo:
yes best president to rule the most foolish set of persons on the earth...mediocre leader and followers....

shoro niyen? Bro you dey vex Shor.....Abeg cool down and wait till when Ur brain go settle then u will understand the difference between 6 and half a dozen...mediocre ko mediocrity ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) / In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" / Photos Of People Running Away From The Scene Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.