Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face (79187 Views)

Lawrence Akpu: Ex-Biafra Soldier With Bullet In His Chest / Man Hacked To Death In Ondo For "Being PDP Member" (Graphic Picture) / BREAKING: FG Charge El-zakzaky With Criminal Conspiracy, Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by LMFashions: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2015
cirmuell:
Buhari's handwork as how? Is he the one that shot the man? Why do you guys always cease to use your brains when it matters most? Why?
Always allowing sentiments becloud their sense of reasoning...smh.

It appears you are the one not using your brain. Buhari is the C-in-C of the Armed Forces of Nigeria and that means he's held responsible for every action or inaction of the Arm Forces. About the killing of this Shiites, Buhari is responsible except if he wants to say he's no longer in control of them.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Uricas(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2015
fastestfinger:
you're the one who needs to really "shut up"...

Why were they arresting him in the first place?
Even if he resisted arrest, is that enough reason to open fire on his followers?
I'm sure if they are not with guns the army wouldn't have opened fire... Besides, are you asking me why they should arrest him? Are you not in Nigeria or you don't read news at all?

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by TimothyNkenu: 9:02am On Dec 15, 2015
tunjion:

Wen the yeye military see Boko Haram, they will run and wen it comes to Cameroon, they will remember international law and surrender their weapons to Cameroonian Army. Not to mention USA or UK

However, wen they see unarmed civilians, OMG!

Them done turn lion be that.

This man is a grand father, what threat did he pose? He has been around for a very long time and never harm anybody.

Ignorance. Do you know who Zakzaky is? Please read before you comment next time.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by LordPhoenix007: 9:02am On Dec 15, 2015
So, the soldiers should observe the shiites lay a hand on the hair of their coas?
Sigh..
They were lucky to have seven killed..
Why block the road of a military entourage? There's no reason in this life acceptable for that..
Oh! Unless you don't value your life!
ishiamu:

Brainwashed people, which attack? Did you see any scratch on the army chief car?? Talk more of his body... we are yet to see pics of shite people with weapons

5 Likes

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by suwalee(f): 9:04am On Dec 15, 2015
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by ILoveToto(m): 9:06am On Dec 15, 2015
I laff, i just pity christians in the north, another boko coming soon. Pls my northern sisters, marry us from Nigerdelta, so u can change location grin
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by moh85: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2015
This is inhuman! Nigeria government should be very careful cos this will lead to another group of sec...we don't need all this in Nigeria, all we need is peace peace peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by ishiamu(m): 9:08am On Dec 15, 2015
LordPhoenix007:
So, the soldiers should observe the shiites lay a hand on the hair of their coas?
Sigh..
They were lucky to have seven killed..
Why block the road of a military entourage? There's no reason in this life acceptable for that..
Oh! Unless you don't value your life!

Your manner of death will be worse than theirs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by ODUBEZE: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2015
tunjion:
I think everybody deserve to see Buhari handwork. This was exactly how Boko Haram started.

I am not a muslim but we all know the activities of this man and his group have been conducted peacfully.

No need for this level of violence on issue that can be resolved with diplomacy.
I am not happy seeing him in pains but did you say peacefully?
with guns and barricades?
It is well!
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2015
naijaobi:

You just saw this pix and you are already blaming the Nigerian army.
Did u also condemn their attack on the Army chief?
undecided
am not in support of any body, BUT WERE YOU THERE ,what evidence do you have to show that the army chief was attacked ? Nigerian army with lies these days,just like totoi and piriki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Alajiki(m): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2015
Orjioorji:
this is just the begining all the weapons they bought to use against the church and igbos they will use it against themselves in jesus name.

Iru awon wey*rey randan-randan wo re oooo!
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by sexaddict08(m): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2015
I don't think this is him ooo
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by mohsaaf: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2015
chrisblack:
And may Allah(SWT)bring down all those who are against the peace of this country including the disoriented Shi'ite.

Amin ya Allah

3 Likes

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by LordPhoenix007: 9:10am On Dec 15, 2015
So, PMB in his office has a cctv overseeing the movement of all military personnel?
So if attacked, They should wait until Buhari gives them a go ahead or they should retreat and run for their lives?
Ffs! It's the fucking army! They are licensed to use lethal force when necessary..
And they tried to kill the coas! The army should have used a tank and a rpg!
And if the general died, y'all would still blame the army for incompetence..
You all should get something new and sensible to say rather than sensitive balderdash that drips from your mouth like a overly drooling bull dog..
I'm sick and tired of you cock sucking gays in this country, never willing to take responsibility for individual actions but keep blaming it on people who are trying to help..
Imagine your father was the coas.. You would let him be killed by some bloody fanatics?
I thought so..
Think before you comment!
The military is not at fault for anything..
LMFashions:

It appears you are the one not using your brain. Buhari is the C-in-C of the Armed Forces of Nigeria and that means he's held responsible for every action or inaction of the Arm Forces. About the killing of this Shiites, Buhari is responsible except if he wants to say he's no longer in control of them.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by iswallker(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2015
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Penhand(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2015
Has any one of u ever thought of what he oa she would have done if he/she was COAS? As for me what the army did was the right thing and at the right time. I guess if it was another story else I.e dem wound or kill Burutai una for don start to say d man no fit handle situations. Nigerians abeg wai we no fit get sense of reasoning for a moment?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by maajin007(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2015
Orjioorji:
this is just the begining all the weapons they bought to use against the church and igbos they will use it against themselves in jesus name.
what would I call this one

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Ikem11(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2015
emzila:
SOONER OR LATER, THESE PEOPLE WOULD HAVE GROWN INTO SOMETHING EVIL. THE EARLIER THEY ARE CONFRONTED AND RESTRICTED THE BETTER. THERE IS NO ROOM FOR NONSENSE ANYMORE. IF YOU ARE A MUSLIM GO TO NORMAL MOSQUE AND IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN GO TO NORMAL CHURCH GATHERING. THE IDEA OF CREATING YOUR OWN SPECIAL RELIGION WITH SOME NEGATIVE TEACHING SUCH AS DO NOT WORK, GOD WILL FEED THE MOUTH HE CREATED IS NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE IN NIGERIA.
what do u now about freedom of worship? u dare not force a man to believe in what u believe since he is not harming the next man around him. what about the Hindus that doesnt eat or kill meat? why not force them to do like Christians or muslim? or u dont see them in Nigeria? disgraceful idiot
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2015
ogmaskman:

This has nothing to do with buhari. The military killed two of the clerics sons along with other worshipers last year when Jonathan was the president.
The cleric and his followers have a long history of violent confrontations with the mitary. The man and his pple are very stubborn. In zaria they are above the law.

What Nigerians should be ocupied with right now shuld be how to stop the confrontations going forward. There is Realy noting new about this latest face off. It has happened many times in the past.

Both the Shiite pple and the military are culpable. One thing will always lead to the other.

Recall the COAS convoy was attacked few weeks ago and 2 soldiers lost their lives. From the report i got ,the shiite guys refused to leave the major road for the convoy and other road users. At some point they fired something (not bullet) at the coas while he was trying to persuade them to leave. The man had to take cover bfor his soldiers went on rampage.

Now nobody is shouting ethnic cleansing because is a northern affair. I wonder what pple would have said if it was buratai vs a southern religious group.

My advise.
Let's take it easy with buhari. From the look of things buhari has been fair enough. From the prosecution of the northern elites, @dasukigate, to the killing of boko haram terrorists. Pls let's cut him some slack on this episode.
You are right Bro.
Below are the picture of Nigerian Army trying to persuade Shites to allow them pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by mohsaaf: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2015
ameer2:
shiite has been fighting wit innocent citizens since their inception. I guess wen they get weapons, their fight will be against majority of Muslims (sunni). May God see us through.

they ll surely fail the same way they re failling in yemen

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by LordPhoenix007: 9:13am On Dec 15, 2015
I thought as much
Bloody illiterate fanatic!
Come and kill me!
You bitch!
ishiamu:

Your manner of death will be worse than theirs
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Magnitki: 9:13am On Dec 15, 2015
dustmalik:

Don't mind them. They are even blaming Buhari for the incident.

Show us the picture of the attack on the military

I don't support the blocking of road by the sect but the have demonstrated here their careless handling of civilian citizens.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by timunstopable: 9:14am On Dec 15, 2015
Did u say peacefully?

A Group that disrupts activities in a whole LGA just because of their procession

Even the Emir or Governor cant question them. IF they are passing the Emir or Governor cant pass

They are unruly

FastShipping:
Not good.

The military should be very careful not to create more monsters like we currently have in the Northeast. Those Iranians are likely to start funding terrorism in Nigeria like they always do against the U.S and Israel.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by henryuzor(m): 9:14am On Dec 15, 2015
dgitrader:
disgraceful!
the Nigerian army lacks civility.
The Nigerian army personnel sacrifice their lives to protect you and i and you are here spewing rubbish.......the useless man was in his house when the army went there to kill him abi?
How can you block a federal govt road?,to protest what?,is it their property?,why will they block a fed govt road and stop other road users from accessing the road?,and then to make things worse you block the road when the No 1 army personnel is passing by and for 20 mins the army even patiently told them to leave the road and they refused and then started throwing dangerous objects at the convoy,and what were they expecting the army to do?...start praying
Even in the USA and UK,go and block the convoy of their chief of army staff and start throwing dangerois objects at the convoy and see what will happen...nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by dignity33: 9:14am On Dec 15, 2015
why is it that in the same day member of shia group are having peacefull procession that COAS is making his way to Zaria. My people this is delibrately done by Buhari men no two answer about that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by ONUTOPSY(m): 9:15am On Dec 15, 2015
People should look very well, this is photoshop the picture is not real.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Mustay(m): 9:15am On Dec 15, 2015
shidof:
If you are interested to know more about the Shitte Muslim sect, you need to read this article written by Dr Abdussamad Umar Jibia and it was addressed to President Buhari when he was the President-elect

Hear the Doctor as he speaks:

However, my reason for writing you this letter is not Boko Haram. It is something worse than Boko Haram. Yes worse. It is a sect more dreadful than Boko Haram that has established itself in all strata of Muslim Ummah in Nigeria. They are in the civil service. They are in business. Their members have deliberately come close to several unsuspecting politicians of note. It is Shia.
As a Muslim, you don’t need someone to tell you about Shia. But for the benefit of those who do not know, I would say the little they need to know.

Shia is about the oldest sect in Islam. After the death of Muhammad (peace be upon him) who was both a messenger of Allah and a political leader, the Islamic faith continued to grow under the rightly guided Caliphs. It was during this period that the present day Syria, Iran, Iraq, Egypt and Palestine came under the control of Islam.
However, the Jews who were expelled from the city of Madina by the Holy prophet because of their treachery and were watching these developments with agony decided to react by sponsoring some of them to pronounce Islam in order to have the license to cause confusion among Muslims. It was these ‘converts’ under the leadership of one Abdullah bn Saba that succeeded in sponsoring the rebellion against the third Caliph, Othman. They first articulated his shortcomings, amplified and disseminated them around the Caliphate. Thereafter they called for his resignation; when he refused to resign they killed him. The Muslim Ummah chose Ali, a cousin of the Holy Prophet to lead them after Othman, but these very people, who now called themselves Shiat Ali (the sect of Ali) frustrated his efforts to track and punish the killers of Othman. They now made Shia a symbol of love for Ali and other relations of the prophet and hatred for the other caliphs and the rest of the prophet’s companions whom they claimed betrayed the trust of the prophet.

Shia was embraced by Persians because they saw it as an opportunity to distort a religion that destroyed their kingdom and culture. After the Iranian revolution which was led by Shiite scholars, the government of Iran set an agenda to spread Shia to other countries. In Nigeria, this task was to be carried out by one Ibrahim Yakub Elzakzaky. The man Elzakzaky devised several strategies to achieve his mission. First, he banked on the gullibility of some Muslim youth who could easily be misled by slogans like ‘Islamic revolution’, ‘establishment of Islamic state’, ‘total change’, etc. His group, who initially tagged themselves as Muslim brothers (meaning, of course, that other Muslims are not their brothers) organized lectures and several demonstrations in their first phase. In those days in the 1980s he told everyone that he was not a Shiite, his group was not out to promote Shia and that what they wanted was Islam and nothing else. The other methods used by Elzakzaky to introduce Shia to his followers were the same methods that Shiites have used over their long history. One of them is women. Shiites legalize temporary marriage. In Shia it is possible to marry a woman for two hours. Many people find it difficult to understand why young men and women who are supposed to be in school would trek from cities like Kano, Gusau and Katsina to Zaria, spending nights along the way in order to listen to Elzakzaky. This is the secret. It is an open one because the Shiites do not deny they do it. What they may deny is wife swapping, which many people accuse them of doing.

There is plenty more on Shiites and their doctrine. What, however, would be of major concern to your Government is their notoriety in dealing with Government and fellow Nigerians. Way back in the 1990s, the Shiites constituted a major threat to the public in Kaduna state. For a period, any Islamic preacher who dared to criticize Ibrahim Elzakzaky or Ayatullahi Khomaini in his preaching was attacked and beaten in his house in the presence of his wife and children. Infuriated by their actions, the Government of Col. Hameed Ali staged a clampdown on them and most of their leaders were arrested and prosecuted. This made them to change their strategy for a while.

The main activities of Shiites are demonstrations which they organize on specific occasions like the Quds and Ashura days. During these demonstrations, they block main roads in cities across the North and intimidate the public including the Police whose permission they do not seek. Last year, this type of event led to a clash between the Army and the sect members leading to the death of several people including three children of Mallam Ibrahim Elzakzaky. In addition, these heretics organize an annual pilgrimage to Zaria for which they trek in large groups from certain points to go and meet their leader. In the process of this long trek, they block major highways and create a lot of havoc for travelers. This is watched by the security agents and nothing is done to stop it.

Like the Boko Haram of Muhammadu Yusuf, the Shiites have no regard for any rule, no matter how harmless it is. For example, after a series of bombings in Kano metropolis, the Government of Kano state banned riding motorcycles after six o clock in the evening and carrying passengers on same. The public complied and defaulters were openly arrested and punished. The only group of people that did not comply were the Shiites. Even when the implementation of the ban was at its peak they rode motorcycles in the night on major roads in Kano sometimes carrying more than one passenger and none of them would be arrested. A friend of mine once stopped and asked the Police why they were not arresting Shiites. The answer was, ‘Ai su yan kungiya ne’, meaning ‘they are members of a group’. The Police was obviously afraid of triggering another crisis, but at the same time giving the impression that some people are above the law.

The Shiites are well connected. Since most of their leaders including Mallam Ibrahim Elzakzaky himself are graduates, it has been easy to fix themselves in all sectors of the economy. Although they publicly condemn the Nigerian political system and do not participate in partisan politics, the group may have been enjoying the support of certain politicians. For example, a former civilian governor of one of the Northern states patronized a Civil Engineering firm controlled by professionals belonging to this group. The group activities were allegedly sponsored by proceeds of the many contracts he awarded to them in addition to whatever little might come from Iran and other wealthy members. Ordinarily there is nothing wrong in that since they are also Nigerians, but the fact that some of those professionals involved were dismissed from public service for alleged breach of peace raised doubts about the action of that governor.

Mallam Ibrahim Elzakzaky lives in affluence even when most of his followers live in abject poverty. Added to these is the large number of guards that accompany him wherever he is going. These guards who are mainly unemployed youth also man illegal checkpoints on roads leading to his house in the Gyallesu quarters of Zaria. In addition to open display of weapons, these guards subject people living in the area, their families and visitors to constant harassments. Even after registering series of complaints to the police and Zaria emirate, nothing has been done to come to the rescue of these innocent Nigerians. Only last week, there was a widely reported clash between Shiite guards and residents of Gyallesu that claimed a number of lives. Yet, there was no response from the Government.

My advice for your Excellency is this. If your promise to tackle insecurity is to be a reality you must cut Shiites down to size. To do that effectively you have to look around you and make sure that no member of this group occupies an important position in your Government. It would be a monumental scandal if Nigerians come to realize that a member of such a lawless group is very close to you and/or holding a key position in your Government. This is regardless of the intellectual prowess of the person. One would then wonder what would be the reaction of your Government when there is a clash between security forces and members of this group. The millions of Nigerians that voted for you do not include Shiites. Nigerian Shiites do not vote unless they engage in taqiyya which is a kind of hypocrisy allowed in their religion whereby a person can pretend to be what he/she is not and act accordingly in order to achieve a goal. Secondly, no member of the public including politicians, traditional or religious leaders must be allowed to use his followers to harass the public. If Mallam Ibrahim Elzakzaky or any other leader wants additional security for himself he should be allowed to employ trained private guards who would not harass his neighbours. Finally, there should be no double standard in dealing with different groups.

I wish I had a direct access to you to give you this advice without making it public. Although I know a few people around you, I am not quite sure that a message sent through them would get to you at this time. And since office-seeking Nigerians have been sending in their CVs, any document dropped in your office, no matter its contents is very likely going to be treated as another CV in disguise.

I wish you Allah’s guidance.

Dr. Abdussamad Umar Jibia
Associate Professor and Head
Department of Mechatronics Engineering
Bayero University Kano

3 Likes

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by HaneefahRN(f): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2015
Our army has gone mad finally.
Rather than face BH they keep attacking this man, they killed 4 sons and a wife. I don't support the Shia ideologies but what has he done to deserve this?
I pray another BH will nt emerge from this
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by lailo: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2015
Pple should leave d matter for Nigerian Gov to handle.We are the to put pple in control,and we are also d one to be telling them how to handle issues.NA knows better than u and i.This was how Boko haram so called peaceful association started in Borno unchecked only 4 it to grow to an international monster.While should a religious group have in possession dangerous weapon and have effontery to disturb peace of a nation and by extension confront d military.U know nothing about their secret activities,military does,let's allow them to do their job.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Btoyob(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2015
angryThis is not fair at all and i just pray that he will not be kill like the other guy
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by naijaobi(m): 9:17am On Dec 15, 2015
originalmachine:
am not in support of any body, BUT WERE YOU THERE ,what evidence do you have to show that the army chief was attacked ? Nigerian army with lies these days,just like totoi and piriki
Can you also prove that the army chief wasn't attacked?
If tomorrow now, they turn out like book haram, u will be d first to blame the army for not taking a bold step at first..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC / Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.