Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face (79214 Views)

Lawrence Akpu: Ex-Biafra Soldier With Bullet In His Chest / Man Hacked To Death In Ondo For "Being PDP Member" (Graphic Picture) / BREAKING: FG Charge El-zakzaky With Criminal Conspiracy, Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 15, 2015
Orjioorji:
this is just the begining all the weapons they bought to use against the church and igbos they will use it against themselves in jesus name.
What kind of hypocrisy is this? U claim to love Jesus but u guys never cease to end ur evil prayers for pple! Hate has so much engulfed ur heart that u pray for d death of pple in the name of Jesus! Must ibos continue to hate pple of other tribe? Am not a nothernan neither am I an ibos man! How come only iboss seem to the ones consumed wit hate? Are u the only marginalised tribe in Nigeria? May God help u!
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 15, 2015
Almanjiri's dey vex, dis time around no be only boko go haram, all naija must haram..
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by ethicalUser(m): 10:00am On Dec 15, 2015
naijaobi:

You just saw this pix and you are already blaming the Nigerian army.
Did u also condemn their attack on the Army chief?
undecided
Who told u the COAS was attacked. They are just acting on a script . we all Knw who gave them that script .. Buhari is against the Shiite Muslims. Quote me anywhere .
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by repogirl(f): 10:00am On Dec 15, 2015
yaskarahyelhope:

Ask Osama Bin Laden, am sure he was unarmed wen he went to heaven to v his 70 virgins
trash! If you have nothing of value to say, swerve!
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by yaskarahyelhope(f): 10:01am On Dec 15, 2015
repogirl:
where is the evidence of the arms and bombs? I can see evidence of the army brutality but I am yet to see where the Shiites attacked with their bombs and guns.

I dont know where U live or stay. U need to come stay in Zaria for a week. Try go out during their Tues and Thurs gathering. Or are U one of dem?
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by repogirl(f): 10:02am On Dec 15, 2015
yaskarahyelhope:

I dont know where U live or stay. U need to come stay in Zaria for a week. Try go out during their Tues and Thurs gathering. Or are U one of dem?
I am not one of them, what happens during their gatherings, please educate me.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by yaskarahyelhope(f): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2015
repogirl:
trash! If you have nothing of value to say, swerve!

U know d good book, my Bible tell me d truth sets one free. It depends on U. Take it or leave it. Just answering d question U asked. No vex O. E dey better!
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by yaskarahyelhope(f): 10:04am On Dec 15, 2015
repogirl:
I am not one of them, what happens during their gatherings, please educate me.

Come Zaria. No roadblock for now. So drive freely in and be our tourist
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by badesco(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2015
Afterall you all voted for change, so what we are is nothing but real change. It could be anybodys turn next, especially those that have crossed PMB s way in the past.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by repogirl(f): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2015
yaskarahyelhope:

Come Zaria. No roadblock for now. So drive freely in and be our tourist
SMH, you want to say something and yet, you say nothing.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by fastestfinger: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2015
Uricas:
I'm sure if they are not with guns the army wouldn't have opened fire... Besides, are you asking me why they should arrest him? Are you not in Nigeria or you don't read news at all?
They were with guns? Then, how come no soldier was killed or even injured? Or are you telling me they didn't know where to aim their guns while shooting?
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by zikclassiq(m): 10:10am On Dec 15, 2015
tunjion:
I think everybody deserve to see Buhari handwork. This was exactly how Boko Haram started.

I am not a muslim but we all know the activities of this man and his group have been conducted peacfully.

No need for this level of violence on issue that can be resolved with diplomacy.
i agree with you totally. I smell a personal vendetta in this. This group is no threat to the Nigerian government and people. Let's not create a monster we cannot control. God help us all.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by paparazzi1987(m): 10:13am On Dec 15, 2015
naijaobi:

You just saw this pix and you are already blaming the Nigerian army.
Did u also condemn their attack on the Army chief?
undecided

There was no evidence of attack on the army chief; it was just mere speculation and alibi .
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:13am On Dec 15, 2015
This can't be true because the man no get biebier han han a whole national leader of the sheit group. Nha lai
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by ave4(f): 10:15am On Dec 15, 2015
This is a terrible situation.I'm speechless.Accusations from both sides,only God knows the truth.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by elfico(m): 10:15am On Dec 15, 2015
First, killing IPOB protesters, then this. Is there anything like human rights in Nigeria?
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 15, 2015
jamst2:
huh! I bet this wont just end lightly,cos this is how 'bokoharm' started.

We are watching in 8D
Boko haram festered because the past
administration did not only provide them with
weapons but they also made sure our military
was starved of weapons and Intels.
Just cool down nothing of such is gonna happen
any more. There's a new sheriff in town.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by tomholly: 10:18am On Dec 15, 2015
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by ojuu4u(m): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigeria Army is a disgrace to military institution world wide. They just committed official terrorism and crime against humanity.

Even though u dnt deserve respond(s) but i decided to gv u 1, if numb one soldier in Nigeria is comfronted and chased back in anywhere in Nigeria what wil you say? How wil international communities feel? If you dont see any wröngdoing in it, if everybody is doing that, wont it turn Nigeria to banana republic? Pls answer them. Try to go back to the genesis of the comflict, maybe u wil knw what to say
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by paparazzi1987(m): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2015
naijaobi:

Maybe i should be the one asking you the question. Did you follow the news? maybe you didn't read where they attacked the army chief. You probably overlooked that part of the "news" to justify your argument. undecided

They attacked the army chief and the army suffered no casualty, rather it was the attackers that suffered the casualty (including his wife, 17 year old son, etc) !!!

Most Nigerians are really barbarians and inhuman.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by lookingfly: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2015
dustmalik:

Don't mind them. They are even blaming Buhari for the incident.
if na Gej era, una for don blame am teytey....lobish!!
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 15, 2015
This is how another boko haram would start!
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by jamst2(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2015
RICHESTBABA:
Boko haram festered because the past
administration did not only provide them with
weapons but they also made sure our military
was starved of weapons and Intels.
Just cool down nothing of such is gonna happen
any more. There's a new sheriff in town.

Huh! Do you know what some agent provocatuer can do to manipulate this incident for their selfish gain...this was how the 'bokoharam' issue started by the high-handedness of this cowardly military.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by sapientia(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2015
The day the COAS was attacked.. Was this man directly involved?

Was he present?
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by lookingfly: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2015
ogmaskman:

Boko haram festered because the past administration did not only provide them with weapons but they also made sure our military was starved of weapons and Intels.

Just cool down nothing of such is gonna happen any more. There's a new sheriff in town.
......And here is another one that is not thinking.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by holyokoto(m): 10:29am On Dec 15, 2015
tunjion:

Wen the yeye military see Boko Haram, they will run and wen it comes to Cameroon, they will remember international law and surrender their weapons to Cameroonian Army. Not to mention USA or UK

However, wen they see unarmed civilians, OMG!

Them done turn lion be that.

This man is a grand father, what threat did he pose? He has been around for a very long time and never harm anybody.

One day it shall reach your door step with no one to cry to... Yeye person, Have you ever witness, or imagine how this radical people behaves when it comes to barricade of roads?
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by BabaO2: 10:30am On Dec 15, 2015
tunjion:
I think everybody deserve to see Buhari handwork. This was exactly how Boko Haram started.

I am not a muslim but we all know the activities of this man and his group have been conducted peacfully.

No need for this level of violence on issue that can be resolved with diplomacy.
Keep quite and observe, this is the most likely recruiters of BH and suppliers of their weapons
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by jamst2(m): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2015
LordPhoenix007:
So, the soldiers should observe the shiites lay a hand on the hair of their coas?
Sigh..
They were lucky to have seven killed..
Why block the road of a military entourage? There's no reason in this life acceptable for that..
Oh! Unless you don't value your life!

Huh! International report have it that the casualties is up to 1000
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Panshow(m): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2015
emzila:
SOONER OR LATER, THESE PEOPLE WOULD HAVE GROWN INTO SOMETHING EVIL. THE EARLIER THEY ARE CONFRONTED AND RESTRICTED THE BETTER. THERE IS NO ROOM FOR NONSENSE ANYMORE. IF YOU ARE A MUSLIM GO TO NORMAL MOSQUE AND IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN GO TO NORMAL CHURCH GATHERING. THE IDEA OF CREATING YOUR OWN SPECIAL RELIGION WITH SOME NEGATIVE TEACHING SUCH AS DO NOT WORK, GOD WILL FEED THE MOUTH HE CREATED IS NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE IN NIGERIA.
Bros, while I seriously pity this man, I must confess, I see meaning in what you said.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 15, 2015
jamst2:

Huh! Do you know what some agent provocatuer can do to manipulate this incident for their selfish gain...this was how the 'bokoharam' issue started by the high-handedness of this cowardly military.
notin of such is goin to happen now! This govt will not sabotage itself like the previous selfish administration which deliberately starved its army of weapon, thereby, sending many to their deaths!
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by jamst2(m): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2015
sexaddict08:
I don't think this is him ooo

Are you sure,just google search his pics & compare with this...it looks like him,am sure
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by lawydewy(m): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2015
who told you that this is the MAN? Facebook is the source............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC / Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.