Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face (79204 Views)

Lawrence Akpu: Ex-Biafra Soldier With Bullet In His Chest / Man Hacked To Death In Ondo For "Being PDP Member" (Graphic Picture) / BREAKING: FG Charge El-zakzaky With Criminal Conspiracy, Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by benELOHIM7(m): 11:29am On Dec 15, 2015
Biafra smiley
SIRmuel86:
Which way NIGERIA? cry
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Orikinla(m): 11:33am On Dec 15, 2015
tunjion:
I think everybody deserve to see Buhari handwork. This was exactly how Boko Haram started.

I am not a muslim but we all know the activities of this man and his group have been conducted peacfully.

No need for this level of violence on issue that can be resolved with diplomacy.
. On this matter, PMB has disappointed me.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by mart2k(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2015
dgitrader:
disgraceful!
the Nigerian army lacks civility.
Uar very right. Forget all d cooked up stories d NA dey yearn.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by mart2k(m): 11:37am On Dec 15, 2015
dgitrader:
disgraceful!
Uar very right. Forget all d cooked up stories d NA dey yearn. They just want to exterminate d man n his sect members. Too bad
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 15, 2015
dgitrader:
disgraceful!
They are a bunch of baboons undecided
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Lucasbible: 11:39am On Dec 15, 2015
This madness can only happen under the leadership of the great dullard.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by vodkat: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2015
tunjion:
I think everybody deserve to see Buhari handwork. This was exactly how Boko Haram started.

I am not a muslim but we all know the activities of this man and his group have been conducted peacfully.

No need for this level of violence on issue that can be resolved with diplomacy.

when u resist arrest from nigeria army

ask fela
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Olukat(m): 11:48am On Dec 15, 2015
Look at the pix closely.
His both hands dropped down
Legs held up to give strength to the body
Behind a soldier support the body with his knee
Both eyes closed
Forensic conclusion: The man is dead.
Was this raid/killings worth it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by nike4love: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2015
Reading comments here,nigerians re beginning to think and behave like wild animals.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 15, 2015
dgitrader:
disgraceful!
...the so-called civilians are the worst in civility act.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by youngval1388(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2015
shites are protesting peacefully in gombe state now against Wat happen on Saturday/Sunday. pls someone should open a thread with Dis. am a new comer . I don't know how to open a thread. here are d pics I snapped. use my name and open d thread o.

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by mart2k(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2015
tunjion:

daz exactly wat I posted in one of my comments on dis issue. Am not a muslim, to b fair, dis man n his followers v been going abt their activities peacefully. Only NA know y they continue to attack them. Many pple, especially christians v condemned d NA for dis unprovoked attack.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by mart2k(m): 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
ziky2010:
Another bokoharam group in d making.Shite ko SHIT ni
Get a life bro
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by mart2k(m): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
naijaobi:

You just saw this pix and you are already blaming the Nigerian army.
Did u also condemn their attack on the Army chief?
undecided
Which attack,bliv d NA at ur own peril. Can u attack a convoy of NA calibre wit a bare hand? No proof of exchange of fire btw d group n d NA. No any evidence of even a bullet scratch on any vehicle belonging to d NA. I watched NA spokeman ystday on AIT morning show, he was just struggling to defend d NA.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Dunamis88(m): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
I guess people just come up to NairaLand to post gibberish without having the true information of what ensued. El Zakzaky is a controversial clergy, perhaps a fiery one, you call his sect and movement peaceful? I seriously doubt if you know the man nor listened to any of his preachings. I do like the Shiites don't get me wrong, but he went too far by ordering his followers to attack the COAS, if you think this whole ish is mere propaganda, I would advise you to go google or do more research on the man and his movement. I am a reporter with NAN and I believe I know when an information is false or propaganda. It has been confirmed that the sect were the aggressor, they first attacked, do you expect the military to just back down and allow their boss to be lynched or hacked to death. Some are even asking the military to back up their claim and I ask, why should they explain to you? Were you in Kaduna at the time, many zaria inhabitants who witness the attack confirmed that the COAS was first attacked. Mind you the COAS is also a muslim, what would have justified his action, if there was no attack? will the military resort to lethal force if there is no reason for it? The Nigerian Army is founded on strict discipline and morals.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by xreal: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
tunjion:

Why does terrorism come from this religion ?
Should we be expecting an Iranian funded group/camp of insurgents aside those in Sambisa Forest?
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by shineeye1: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
There is no lion that is worth it's name that will give way to any form of intimidation. Accosting the convoy of the chief of army staff amounts to pushing one's luck too far! It is doubtful whether that will be tolerated even in the first world let alone third world country!
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
ogmaskman:

This has nothing to do with buhari. The military killed two of the clerics sons along with other worshipers last year when Jonathan was the president.
The cleric and his followers have a long history of violent confrontations with the mitary. The man and his pple are very stubborn. In zaria they are above the law.

What Nigerians should be ocupied with right now shuld be how to stop the confrontations going forward. There is Realy noting new about this latest face off. It has happened many times in the past.

Both the Shiite pple and the military are culpable. One thing will always lead to the other.

Recall the COAS convoy was attacked few weeks ago and 2 soldiers lost their lives. From the report i got ,the shiite guys refused to leave the major road for the convoy and other road users. At some point they fired something (not bullet) at the coas while he was trying to persuade them to leave. The man had to take cover bfor his soldiers went on rampage.

Now nobody is shouting ethnic cleansing because is a northern affair. I wonder what pple would have said if it was buratai vs a southern religious group.

My advise.
Let's take it easy with buhari. From the look of things buhari has been fair enough. From the prosecution of the northern elites, @dasukigate, to the killing of boko haram terrorists. Pls let's cut him some slack on this episode.
they don't know. They feed on media report and judge according to what satisfies them.

How purely peaceful are the socalled shits? Wasn't Bin Laden peaceful too?I have never seen that guy in an angry mood or an arrogant manner meanwhile he was graded as a terrorist.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by IndianaJay: 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
tunjion:

How is this Buhari's handwork??

Was it Buhari that asked the army to go and rough him up??

Have sense please and direct the issue to the Nigerian Army that's responsible for this.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by DONshawn: 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
Stupidity is when you call Buhari a religious extremist with an agenda to islamize Nigeria, then turn around and fault him for taking preemptive action to check the activities of a violent religious extremist group.

Boko Haram resulted from Jonathan's refusal to continue with the hardline military response the late president Yar Aduah put in place against the religious extremist group that later became Boko Haram. Buhari is not Jonathan, he won't allow an extremist group with potential for violence to grow wings and flourish under his watch. The military response to the Shitte extremist group attack on the convoy of the COAS is in order. Nigeria is at war with religious extremist cum terrorists, people have to realize that terrorism is not a law enforcement issue..... Keeping Nigerians safe from terrorism supersedes human rights concerns.

Ati kekere lati n peka iroko, to ba dagba tan a maa gbebo lowo eni. (Once you notice a problem the wise thing to do is to take steps to address it before it gets out of hand)

"you're either with us or with the enemy.” This “us vs. them” ... Former president George W. Bush
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by xreal: 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
youngval1388:
shites are protesting peacefully in gombe state now against Wat happen on Saturday/Sunday. pls someone should open a thread with Dis. am a new comer . I don't know how to open a thread. here are d pics I snapped. use my name and open d thread o .

ok, I hear.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by gfullmoon(m): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
tunjion:

So a peaceful protest can block a Federal High Way impeding the freedom of movement of other citizens? So one can carry a gun,even dagger in a peaceful protest? So Nigerian Army is insane to had attacked people on peaceful protest? The Nigerian Army is reverred institution to stoop so low to attacking armless civilians in a ''peaceful protest''. In civilised societies: 1 You don't carry arms or ammunition in a peaceful protest accept placards etc. 2. You move with the Police to fostall break down of law and order and guard against hoodlums hijacking the exercise.3. You don't block a Federal nor state road infringing other citizen's right to freedom of movement in a peaceful protest.
Any protest that does not meet the above instances no matter how ''peaceful'' it might look to the lay man is an implicit violent protest. For instance,if they block Federal or State Road and you insist on passing as non involved free citizen you might be beaten and your vehicle vandalised etc,if you did not close your shop they might force it closed or even loot your shop/office. It's only in Africa that there's clear difference between peaceful and violence protest. IPOB,OPC etc will protest,block Federal/State high ways,forced people especially non Members to close their shops/offices and still term it peaceful protest.Militants will even abduct and kidnap people on ''peaceful protests''. Very soon,soonest Boko Haram will stage a ''peaceful protest'' all in Nigeria,and so many of us will defend their actions as peaceful.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by jamst2(m): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
RICHESTBABA:
even if the shiek dies, which is very unlikely, he is not bigger than the state! Am 100% sure that this govt is capable of quelling any insurgency that rear its head again! Boko haram became the monster that it is because the former govt deliberately undermined the NA and seriously broke its wings! The NA will be glorious ones again!

Hmmm! I know that this coward military are following the script from their puppet masters but should this happen in south west,it wont be taken lightly cos this is an indirect attack on my religion.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Brezzybone(m): 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
I baffles me how ppl still think that the army chief who was on his way to the POP and going to pay homage to the emir, would first and foremost stop by and shot at innocent ppl holding their procession peacefully, that nonsense,

Let's be rational in how we reason. If the army can protect his weapons with his life, now the me what he will do when the COAS is involved?

Just this morning in samaru zaria, one idiot attempted to collect a raffle from a soldier and got his ass shot! That how peaceful they are here.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by gfullmoon(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
tunjion:

[quote author=tunjion post=41011015]I think everybody deserve to see Buhari handwork. This was exactly how Boko Haram started.

So a peaceful protest can block a Federal High Way impeding the freedom of movement of other citizens? So one can carry a gun,even dagger in a peaceful protest? So Nigerian Army is insane to had attacked people on peaceful protest? The Nigerian Army is reverred institution to stoop so low to attacking armless civilians in a ''peaceful protest''. In civilised societies: 1 You don't carry arms or ammunition in a peaceful protest accept placards etc. 2. You move with the Police to fostall break down of law and order and guard against hoodlums hijacking the exercise.3. You don't block a Federal nor state road infringing other citizen's right to freedom of movement in a peaceful protest.
Any protest that does not meet the above instances no matter how ''peaceful'' it might look to the lay man is an implicit violent protest. For instance,if they block Federal or State Road and you insist on passing as non involved free citizen you might be beaten and your vehicle vandalised etc,if you did not close your shop they might force it closed or even loot your shop/office. It's only in Africa that there's clear difference between peaceful and violence protest. IPOB,OPC etc will protest,block Federal/State high ways,forced people especially non Members to close their shops/offices and still term it peaceful protest.Militants will even abduct and kidnap people on ''peaceful protests''. Very soon,soonest Boko Haram will stage a ''peaceful protest'' all in Nigeria,and so many of us will defend their actions as peaceful.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by jamst2(m): 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
salahudeen1989:
you just lack manner
How Stupid
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by smada13(m): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
ishiamu:

Your manner of death will be worse than theirs
terrorist alert! that's how they start....
cc Seun
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by CEOMilkyway(m): 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
chuksbaby:
how true is this

You see picture you the ask how true is this abi the picture the you like photoshop?

End time question!
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Ikedouglas: 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
please every one should be warned of this scam. there is no where any of these network providers give this offer. the guy that owns the number is a thief, once you send the recharge card to him he quickly loads it and when you call him he will pretend that that was not the plan, and next he stop picking your calls. he scamed me and my friend.

1 Share

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by CEOMilkyway(m): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
chuksbaby:
how true is this

You see picture you the ask how true is this abi the picture the you like photoshop?

End time question! You better repent to avoid this end time things in your life.

Nwannem ke kwanu
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by ishiamu(m): 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
smada13:

terrorist alert! that's how they start....

cc Seun
Mtchew smelloS

Wont ven give you my time
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Reference(m): 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
ogmaskman:

This has nothing to do with buhari. The military killed two of the clerics sons along with other worshipers last year when Jonathan was the president.
The cleric and his followers have a long history of violent confrontations with the mitary. The man and his pple are very stubborn. In zaria they are above the law.

What Nigerians should be ocupied with right now shuld be how to stop the confrontations going forward. There is Realy noting new about this latest face off. It has happened many times in the past.

Both the Shiite pple and the military are culpable. One thing will always lead to the other.

Recall the COAS convoy was attacked few weeks ago and 2 soldiers lost their lives. From the report i got ,the shiite guys refused to leave the major road for the convoy and other road users. At some point they fired something (not bullet) at the coas while he was trying to persuade them to leave. The man had to take cover bfor his soldiers went on rampage.

Now nobody is shouting ethnic cleansing because is a northern affair. I wonder what pple would have said if it was buratai vs a southern religious group.

My advise.
Let's take it easy with buhari. From the look of things buhari has been fair enough. From the prosecution of the northern elites, @dasukigate, to the killing of boko haram terrorists. Pls let's cut him some slack on this episode.

Please think with your head. Right now students are on protest and will surely attack any law enforcement officer.. Does it give anyone the right to gun them down en-masse. The COAS was under threat. He should have been whisked away, the situation contained and the perpetuator arrested. It is only when under sustained gun fire or the threat by a much larger armed group can deadly force be justified and even then not on this scale.
The authorities are escalating conflicts all over the country through stupid incidents they have no resources to contain. Let us see what happens when the whirlwind is ripe for harvest. Yours is to be defending individuals. Don't look at the bigger picture you hear. BH has out-lived 3 presidents. Which of them is being defended today. Better be wise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.