Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. (18622 Views)

Asphalt 8 Vs Real Racing 3 Vs Need For Speed Most Wanted ANDROID / How To Download Real Racing 3 MOD Apk + Obb For Android / For Real Racing 3 Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by ziccoit: 1:51am On Dec 15, 2015
Real Racing 3 makes provision for race teams. Here, racers up to 20 can come together to form a team and participate in various challenges to win golds reward. I noticed that a team comprising of people from the same geographical zone usually find it easy winning a challenge. There is no problem of variation in time zone.

If you are a lover of this game; I would want us to form a group tag "Nigeria" or something like that.

These are the criteria;

1. You must be at least level 100 and above

2. Own up to 100 ingame cars

3. Have time to play at least for 8hrs during team challenge.

Indicate below if you wish to join the team. Let's burn rubber !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by ziccoit: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2015
Com'on. Don't tell me this game has no lovers from Nigeria. Let's come together as a team.

1 Like

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by StPete: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2015
I’m thinking the criteria may have turned people off. I actually played this game above a level 100 but lost it wen my iPad was stolen.

Now I’ve just only played up to level 49 sad

1 Like

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by ziccoit: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
StPete:
I’m thinking the criteria may have turned people off. I actually played this game above a level 100 but lost it wen my iPad was stolen.

Now I’ve just only played up to level 49 sad

Sorry about that. Didn't you back up your progress then?

You may be right concerning the criteria. I just want to use that to measure the level of commitment of racer. You've got to be a committed racer to have reached level 100 and own 100 cars.

How many cars do you have now?
Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by StPete: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
ziccoit:

You may be right concerning the criteria. I just want to use that to measure the level of commitment of racer. You've got to be a committed racer to have reached level 100 and own 100 cars.

I would’ve gone farther than my current progress rate, but at some point I lost interest cos I had to restart. I did save my progress initially but I don’t know what went wrong. Currently I’m on level 49 with just 24 cars. cry
Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by ziccoit: 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
StPete:

I would’ve gone farther than my current progress rate, but at some point I lost interest cos I had to restart. I did save my progress initially but I don’t know what went wrong. Currently I’m on level 49 with just 24 cars. cry

Keep on burning rubbers bros.

There would be a space for everyone when enough people show interest.
Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by ziccoit: 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
Meanwhile, don't forget to participate in "RIDE THE STORM" to win LAMBORGHINI HURACAN for free.

1 Like

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by AmazingZeus(m): 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
You can't get full support with that little information and tough criteria you posted there my big boss,first...which real racing platform are you referring to is it Xbox,PlayStation or android,two...reduce your progress level to 40 to 60 because it's just a game...you are not playing to achieve anything in real life that you want almost all member of your team to be Mr/Mrs Perfect and thirdly remove the 100 ingame cars because you didn't acquire your 100 cars in just two days of playing and lastly who has 8hrs straight of his/her time to waste on gaming

5 Likes

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by Abduletudaye(m): 8:52am On Dec 18, 2015
I am a RR3 Blood! But....fora week now, i cant download additional files... Would soon rectifiy sha...

I cant recall how many cars i have..i know i have the McLaren P1 and alot of Dodge series...

I hope i can join you guys soon...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by ziccoit: 5:18am On Dec 22, 2015
AmazingZeus:
You can't get full support with that little information and tough criteria you posted there my big boss,first...which real racing platform are you referring to is it Xbox,PlayStation or android,two...reduce your progress level to 40 to 60 because it's just a game...you are not playing to achieve anything in real life that you want almost all member of your team to be Mr/Mrs Perfect and thirdly remove the 100 ingame cars because you didn't acquire your 100 cars in just two days of playing and lastly who has 8hrs straight of his/her time to waste on gaming

Thank you for the input, I appreciate.

1. I think rr3 is on mobile platform alone (Apple and android, I don't know of other mobile platform)

2. Level 40/60 and having less than 100 cars are not problems. The way I see it is that you must be a lover of the game to have reached level 100 and own up to 100cars. Meanwhile, there are hundreds of thousand of race team in the game in such that for a team to make top 100 among the lots for appreciable gold reward needs some level of commitment. I just want to use that to test the level of commitment.

3. 8hrs I mentioned is not rigid. It is however only applicable during a team challenge which could be twice or thrice max in a week. What you can achieve in an hour may take me 4hrs.

It is not that I don't currently belong in a race team that almost always make 20 top team. I only think a team with Nigeria name would be splendid. If we can have different nationality in race team nothing bad if my country features too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by AmazingZeus(m): 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
ziccoit:

Thank you for the input, I appreciate.

1. I think rr3 is on mobile platform alone (Apple and android, I don't know of other mobile platform)

2. Level 40/60 and having less than 100 cars are not problems. The way I see it is that you must be a lover of the game to have reached level 100 and own up to 100cars. Meanwhile, there are hundreds of thousand of race team in the game in such that for a team to make top 100 among the lots for appreciable gold reward needs some level of commitment. I just want to use that to test the level of commitment.

3. 8hrs I mentioned is not rigid. It is however only applicable during a team challenge which could be twice or thrice max in a week. What you can achieve in an hour may take me 4hrs.

It is not that I don't currently belong in a race team that almost always make 20 top team. I only think a team with Nigeria name would be splendid. If we can have different nationality in race team nothing bad if my country features too.

I agree with you in everything you said especially the Nigeria team making top 20 team but the glitch there is that your criteria/requirement are high

2 Likes

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by ziccoit: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
AmazingZeus:
I agree with you in everything you said especially the Nigeria team making top 20 team but the glitch there is that your criteria/requirement is high

Do you play the game? What level are u and how many cars do u have?
Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by AmazingZeus(m): 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
ziccoit:

I played it on my Xbox before but getting it on android is a battle for me,after downloading all the files and installing it on my device I still face a difficult task of downloading another 362mb extra data through the in-game itself...upon I've used wifi to download the extra data it just hangs on 3%
Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by AmazingZeus(m): 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
ziccoit:

if I can get the link you used to download yours I'd appreciate it
Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by ziccoit: 7:09am On Dec 23, 2015
AmazingZeus:
I played it on my Xbox before but getting it on android is a battle for me,after downloading all the files and installing it on my device I still face a difficult task of downloading another 362mb extra data through the in-game itself...upon I've used wifi to download the extra data it just hangs on 3%

Sorry about that. I play on iPad. May be your device has no enough storage or something. You can back up the app, delete, restore and try to redownload the extra data.
Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by AmazingZeus(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2015
ziccoit:

Sorry about that. I play on iPad. May be your device has no enough storage or something. You can back up the app, delete, restore and try to redownload the extra data.
what's the total size of yours
Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by ziccoit: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
AmazingZeus:
what's the total size of yours

About 1.3gb excluding the game asset size of over 1gb.
Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by AmazingZeus(m): 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
ziccoit:

About 1.3gb excluding the game asset size of over 1gb.
thanks but sorry where did you download yours
Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by ziccoit: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
AmazingZeus:
thanks but sorry where did you download yours

App Store on iPad.
Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by AmazingZeus(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
ziccoit:

App Store on iPad.
ok,I will try android store

1 Like

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
I just started playing the game I'm on level 6 with 3 cars

1 Like

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by AmazingZeus(m): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
youmour:
I just started playing the game I'm on level 6 with 3 cars
android or iPad where did you download it
Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
AmazingZeus:
android or iPad where did you download it

Android
Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by AmazingZeus(m): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
youmour:

Android
where did you download it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by Abduletudaye(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
AmazingZeus:
where did you download it

I am in Level 85...RR3 is addictive o... I have 52 cars... And presently playing Legends..1%

No cheats involved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by spacyzuma(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
I'm on level 190.
I own 98 cars. Garage Value $107,202,695.
Won 2317 trophies. 8282 gold coins.

But then, I've been playing the game since early 2013.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by Abduletudaye(m): 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
ziccoit:

Please can you help me with Marquis World Championship?

What does it mean to Lap a car??
Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by Abduletudaye(m): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
spacyzuma:
I'm on level 190.
I own 98 cars. Garage Value $107,202,695.
Won 2317 trophies. 8282 gold coins.

But then, I've been playing the game since early 2013.

Been playing since 2013 too... Give me tips abeg... grin
Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by AmazingZeus(m): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
You guys are watering my month but nobody is saying anything about how or where they downloaded it from,am using android though for those it may concern
Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by spacyzuma(m): 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
AmazingZeus:
You guys are watering my month but nobody is saying anything about how or where they downloaded it from,am using android though for those it may concern

From the google play store.
Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by spacyzuma(m): 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
Some screenshots. I play it on my tablet.
There have been times when I played RR3 every single day for more than four months.

After I saw this thread, I opened the game for the first time in 2/3 months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by ziccoit: 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Please can you help me with Marquis World Championship?

What does it mean to Lap a car??

You overtake the car twice i.e. You overtake a car and go round and overtake the same car again.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 / Do We Need To Chip Xbox 360 To Play Pirated Cd Games? / Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.