Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. (18623 Views)

Asphalt 8 Vs Real Racing 3 Vs Need For Speed Most Wanted ANDROID / How To Download Real Racing 3 MOD Apk + Obb For Android / For Real Racing 3 Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by AmazingZeus(m): 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
Am just fooling around the game since I don't have enough mb to download other game parts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by Abduletudaye(m): 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
AmazingZeus:
How far have you gone with the nigerian racing team,have you guys won the gold medals grin grin

Which medal? E no easy...another is starting in 2hours
..hope to play for some gold sha...
Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by Abduletudaye(m): 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
AmazingZeus:
Am just fooling around the game since I don't have enough mb to download other game parts

Oh ok...
Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by ziccoit: 6:08am On Jan 12, 2016
A new update out.

1 Like

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by ziccoit: 6:10am On Jan 12, 2016
You stand a chance to win 3 cars for free, especially the 2015 Porche 911 that costs 650gold. Update and burn rubbers.

1 Like

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by HyDef(m): 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
I love racing games and I want to play this one real bad! I downloaded the offline data and the apk, put the data under my android/data folder, but the game isn't running! It's still asking to update! Sometimes, it asks to download 400mb+ and other times it'll go halfway and ask to download 170mb+! Can anyone help me out? It's not a modded version.

1 Like

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by ziccoit: 10:41am On Jan 25, 2016
Hi, guys.

Think I should post this here. My team hit the podium last team challenge. We beat the great Russian team. If you are conversant with rr3 team challenge, you would understand Russian team are very difficult to beat. We are working to hit the podium again next challenge. Happy to be part of world champion.

My team is Best Friend For You (BF4U).

1 Like

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by ziccoit: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2016
HyDef:
I love racing games and I want to play this one real bad! I downloaded the offline data and the apk, put the data under my android/data folder, but the game isn't running! It's still asking to update! Sometimes, it asks to download 400mb+ and other times it'll go halfway and ask to download 170mb+! Can anyone help me out? It's not a modded version.

Click download all asset. You need the game asset to play the game.
Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by HyDef(m): 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
ziccoit:

Click download all asset. You need the game asset to play the game.

I've already sorted it out, forgot to mention. I'm level 20 now, with a garage value of about 1.2million. I'm enjoying it a lot. It'll take a lot to get to level 100,but I'll get there, eventually.

Congratulations on your win as well!

1 Like

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by spacyzuma(m): 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
ziccoit:
Hi, guys.

Think I should post this here. My team hit the podium last team challenge. We beat the great Russian team. If you are conversant with rr3 team challenge, you would understand Russian team are very difficult to beat. We are working to hit the podium again next challenge. Happy to be part of world champion.

NICE!!! Congrats

1 Like

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by ziccoit: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
HyDef:

I've already sorted it out, forgot to mention. I'm level 20 now, with a garage value of about 1.2million. I'm enjoying it a lot. It'll take a lot to get to level 100,but I'll get there, eventually.

Congratulations on your win as well!

Good to hear that. Now a tip for you. Don't ever spend your gold except it is extremely difficult to progress without spending some. Conserve them as much as you can. You are going to need them a lot as you progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by HyDef(m): 1:08am On Jan 26, 2016
ziccoit:

Good to hear that. Now a tip for you. Don't ever spend your gold except it is extremely difficult to progress without spending some. Conserve them as much as you can. You are going to need them a lot as you progress.

Choi! I've been spending it a little on paint and vinyls to get achievements... And sometimes when the car is taking too long to service, but now that you've said it, I'll try my best to stop spending gold.

2 Likes

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by Abduletudaye(m): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
ziccoit:

I didnt get the chance to play for those rides. The game has refused to install. This is the issue most Marshmellow users are facing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by AmazingZeus(m): 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
ziccoit:
Hi, guys.

you guys disappointed me,look at the two countries you defeated how they boldly wrote their Russia and France papa land name but una wy for write Nigeria make the world recognize our hard work una come fall my country name hand,edit una name put Nigeria jore grin
Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by ziccoit: 1:59am On Jan 27, 2016
Abduletudaye:

I didnt get the chance to play for those rides. The game has refused to install. This is the issue most Marshmellow users are facing..

Sorry about that, hope you are able to resolve it on time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by ziccoit: 2:02am On Jan 27, 2016
AmazingZeus:
you guys disappointed me,look at the two countries you defeated how they boldly wrote their Russia and France papa land name but una wy for write Nigeria make the world recognize our hard work una come fall my country name hand,edit una name put Nigeria jore grin

That team is not a Nigeria team. It is an international racing team with members from Ghana, Somalia, America, U.K. , Germany, Spain, Nigeria etc. in fact I'm the only Nigerian in that group and I'm representing. grin

1 Like

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by ziccoit: 2:21am On Jan 27, 2016
Another challenge just ended, we finished third this time.

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by ziccoit: 2:32am On Jan 27, 2016
HyDef:

Choi! I've been spending it a little on paint and vinyls to get achievements... And sometimes when the car is taking too long to service, but now that you've said it, I'll try my best to stop spending gold.

Good. U can finish the game without spending a kobo if you conserve your gold as much as possible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by Abduletudaye(m): 7:31am On Jan 27, 2016
ziccoit:

Sorry about that, hope you are able to resolve it on time.

i hope so... the thing is making me tired
Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by Abduletudaye(m): 7:32am On Jan 27, 2016
ziccoit:

Good. U can finish the game without spending a kobo if you conserve your gold as much as possible.

congrats bro... is your team full?
Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by ziccoit: 9:43am On Jan 27, 2016
Abduletudaye:

congrats bro... is your team full?

We have up to 40 members but only qualify people race on challenge day. Qualification is based on the right car for the challenge, right upgrade, number of hours required etc. Like in this challenge, I put in up to 16hrs of play. When I don't have time or the right car and upgrade, I sit out of challenge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by AmazingZeus(m): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2016
ziccoit:

That team is not a Nigeria team. It is an international racing team with members from Ghana, Somalia, America, U.K. , Germany, Spain, Nigeria etc. in fact I'm the only Nigerian in that group and I'm representing. grin

that one no be team,na papa ajasgo and company group grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by ziccoit: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
AmazingZeus:
that one no be team,na papa ajasgo and company group grin

Foreign team.

Since we don't have enough Nigerian members to build a meaningful team, I just have to keep up with what's available now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by Abduletudaye(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
ziccoit:

We have up to 40 members but only qualify people race on challenge day. Qualification is based on the right car for the challenge, right upgrade, number of hours required etc. Like in this challenge, I put in up to 16hrs of play. When I don't have time or the right car and upgrade, I sit out of challenge.

Hmmmm.....
Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by Abduletudaye(m): 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
This is what i have been getting. Using GLO BIS to download but e no gree... Using MTN Psiphon also but e no gree... I need help cry

1 Share

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by ziccoit: 6:15am On Feb 05, 2016
Abduletudaye:
This is what i have been getting. Using GLO BIS to download but e no gree... Using MTN Psiphon also but e no gree... I need help cry

Where do you installed the game? Phone memory or memory card? You need to have a free space of at least 2gb to accommodate the game asset of about 1.4gb size. Free the space or reinstall the app on a much bigger size memory.
Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by ziccoit: 6:17am On Feb 05, 2016
Participate in this and you stand a chance to win porsche 919 RSR 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by Abduletudaye(m): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2016
ziccoit:

Where do you installed the game? Phone memory or memory card? You need to have a free space of at least 2gb to accommodate the game asset of about 1.4gb size. Free the space or reinstall the app on a much bigger size memory.

Boss,do you feel I dont know all these? Anyway, I didn't all of these. I extracted to phone and SD. None worked. I downloading small small sha. It's now on 254mb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by Abduletudaye(m): 8:08am On Feb 05, 2016
ziccoit:
Participate in this and you stand a chance to win porsche 919 RSR 2015

Oh God ooooo...see what am missing!!! cry
Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by ziccoit: 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
Abduletudaye:

Oh God ooooo...see what am missing!!! cry

Don't worry, you still have time. It ends in 9 days. Besides, you can finish the challenge within 24hrs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by Abduletudaye(m): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
ziccoit:

Don't worry, you still have time. It ends in 9 days. Besides, you can finish the challenge within 24hrs.

I pray oo cry
Re: Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. by Intellab(m): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
I play the mod version with unlimited items

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 / Do We Need To Chip Xbox 360 To Play Pirated Cd Games? / Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.